>he think it isn't
Say this to my team (me no far left)

I stopped when I was 5 tbqhwyf

Its a fun sport

>he is canadian

What do Canadians even play?

ice fight

woah there la this is an 18+ board

None of these people seem tough or manly; maybe the shorts cut off the testosterone supply.

>You are running to the keeper when this guy runs toward you

What to do ?

>it's a canadian can't play sports so fuck about on ice episode

Nice job lad, Your teacher will be happy

Team up with a Russian and slaughter his village.

>lol ireland who

Canadians play Rugby, Curling, Ice hockey, Floor hockey, Football, Skiing, Skating, Swimming, Snowboarding, Animal Shooting, Immigrant raping and much, much more. Don't fucking come here.

Me again.

Look how much luscious and dicktator-less space we have to spread your charred remains if you dare step foot on our glorious lands. We will literally ass-to-mouth rape you.

Careful lad, I wouldn't want to be America's rectal fissure talking about the great gods of Canada like that.

Also, literally texas made-in-china

Getting raped by immigrants is not a sport

>t. perĂº

>Don't fucking come here
Nobody wants to

>Canadians play Rugby,

L E L
E
L

why are you so shit at all those sports?

Not a sport in taiwan maybe, but who the fuck can really play sports when your 5"10, 140 lbs and carry degenerate chinese genomes

To reiterate, for illiterate, don't fucking come to Canada. We have enough frozen veggies, and our literal women can rip your arms apart. Thank lord kek that he did not place you in a more difficult landscape to survive, as your lives are already too fucking easy, though you fail at them.

Canada has got to be the worst 1st world per capita sporting nation on the planet. Only shit like Indonesia and Bangladesh is worse overall

They only play one sport that no one else even gives a shit about and they STILL aren't the best at it

KEK

This guy is actually very popular on YouTube where he makes chronicles of polish 8th league and travels to f.ex. Iceland or Italy where he attends matches of shittiest teams in lowest leagues and drinks shitload of beer
youtu.be/pAc33l1qL80
Here's his visit in Belgrad

i cage fight actually

They're the worst teams to play, fat old blokes who turn up to beat up the younger lads

>1st world
>Indonesia
>Bangladesh

Careful there, or i might have to call your local safe space police

Football is the manliest sport, it's all about endurance and teamwork
Meanwhile handegg consists in faggots humping each other, baseball is the most boring sport in existence, and hockey is le slippery slide with le skates

Reading comprehension, Sven.