>Yurogays will never have cheerleaders at their sporting events

It really is a semen slurping sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VC8mwggKLQU
youtube.com/watch?v=LMI-v8cny7w
youtube.com/watch?v=bQBg4sJ5Tpo
ficec.it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe when we invent a sport that is so boring and has that many advertisement breaks that we need a bunch of cheap slags to shake their fannys at the crowd it'll catch mate,, aye.

they have cheerleaders though

Crystal Palace have similar low class sluts but they're widely mocked for it.

>watching European soccer match
>regular shots of qt's in the crowd

>watching American "football" game
>regular shots of cheerthots cause the crowd is full of fat women

>watching Canadian hockey game
>it's full of American teams because Canada are too shit to make the playoffs

We have one break. We go to pee and to buy something to drink. No need for cheerleaders or animators.

Couldn't you go take a piss between the 5 minutes of sideways/back to the keeper passes

we have them in basketball

there's cheerleaders all over the place you fucking mongo.

there's cheerleaders at the scottish 2nd tier club i support. there's even cheerleaders at my univesrsity

another holocaust of a thread by america. thick fucking cunts. when are these cunts going to finally get shipped off to /asp/?

That shows how much you understand of football.

crystal palace has cheerleaders if I remember correctly

OP just wanted people to post pics of cheerleaders in a thinly veiled attempt to fap

and a qt eagle

You have cheerleaders because most of the time pretty much every normal person is fat or obese, so you can just relax during the game and look at some fit people (not the players mind you those are fat too)

right on

but you already invented one of the most boring sports in the world. you know the one with 90 minutes of defensive passing and flopping - we call it sawker here

Good franchises dont have cheerleaders

>british banter

Very surprised the concept of cheerleaders hasn't triggered the SJWs yet.

>this delusion

The amerilard teams are literally filled with Canadians.

pro cheerleaders make bank and the field is actually very competitive and desirable for hot dumb chick. Complaining about the male gaze at sporting events would do far more to hurt the feminist cause than support it.

Plus literally no one else cares about cheerleaders after high school other than the Dallas Cowboys. When I go to a sporting event I'm there to get plastered and yell at my team not watch plastic sluts dance in the cold.

They all want to bitch but they're afraid to look like the fat ugly girl who is jealous of all the pretty ones.

If you really wanted to troll the yuroslurps you would've said

Couldn't you take a piss during the constant 2 minute breaks of players on the ground crying because someone stepped on their feet?

My God! Did they all go to the Fantastic Sam's of Botox?

The only decent one is #2 from the end.

We have a few because of Super Rugby but they're not that pretty tbqh

>Yurogays are so ADD rattled that they can't handle a sport with breaks and need constant boring passing please their simple minds
>Yurogays have such simple minds that they can't comprehend the complicated tactical parts of football

>football

they're hot enough. none of those girls would let me touch them.

The Detroit Lions JUST got cheerleaders for this year tho

>pro cheerleaders make bank

They don't even make minimum wage bruh

We do, I was a lifter for them when I was at uni

ice hockey matches here always have cheerleaders

Our ice hockey varsity was the biggest thing in the cheer calendar, we had to run on and do a stunt every time there was a stoppage in play as well as the half time routine

They really don't need to be that hot for that.

Cheerleaders are for plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=VC8mwggKLQU

But we do.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMI-v8cny7w

South African domestic rugby has had cheerleaders for years now.

Pretoria Blue Bulls Babes

Durban Sharks Babes

>this damage control

someone post the Chargers qt

>tfw no thicc Indian-Saffa qt gf

Implying something is oke because some African country does it aswell...

More like Blue Balls Babes 2bh

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=bQBg4sJ5Tpo

ficec.it/

we do actually. they rarely perform at matches, i've only seen it once. i believe they treat it like a sport of its own.

I always found it weird how american tvshows, cartoons and movies portray cheerleaders as massive cunts that rule schools with iron fists.

Is it really like that, ameribros?

Kek

lies