When are you finally going to get around to doing this, Sup Forums?

When are you finally going to get around to doing this, Sup Forums?

You do realize that everything on Netflix is available online for free, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

123movies.to/film/the-x-files-season-1-6967/watching.html#mv-info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being able to binge 5 or 6 eps of something without getting up is worth a couple of bucks. Be more successful in life then 10 bucks a month wont be such a big deal

>having Netflix makes me successful

This is what low-income slobs in America actually believe.

you ever heard of pirating?

>Being able to binge 5 or 6 eps of something without getting up is worth a couple of bucks
t. fat slob

The only ISP in my area fucks you up the ass for copyright viol

Netflicks it is senpai

And lower-income slobs believe they are smart because they pirate.

You're not. You're just a broke nigger that doesn't want to pay for shit, so you steal it instead.

>Being able to binge 5 or 6 eps of something without getting up

...can also be done for free via countless ways online.

>You do realize that everything on Netflix is available online for free, right?
Not really, it would take 5 years to download all the X-FIles episodes and then they would take up like 60GB of HD space sitting there

>downloading
>stealing

kek

>coming from the type of people that notice something as paltry as 10 dollars a month.
If only they accepted foodstamps

>it would take 5 years to download all the X-FIles episodes

You can stream them in HD for free if you have nigger-tier internet and only your mom's old laptop to store them in, Mr. NEET.

>tfw member of every private tracker on the net with great ratio and seedbox
>still wind up watching mediocre Netflix shit instead of the stuff I actually download

where?

Same. Also, I forgot the password for mine and just signed up a second time. Still pay for both.

>nigger-tier internet
more like shitty seeder numbers and huge files

It's close enough.

Sneaking into a movie theater for a movie or a stadium for a concert/ sporting event TECHNICALLY isn't "stealing" either, but it's all the same shit.

It's bad enough that you do it. What's far, far worse is that you're PROUD of it. Which is pretty laughable.

>he's mad because other people get for free what he pays for

I would probably kill myself if I was an adult that had to sit down and seriously consider if I could afford 10 bucks a month to movies and tv-shows.

fuck kind of userbase does Sup Forums attract?

If it's on Netflix it supports the makers in a not very direct way, but turnround doesn't support any of them.

Choose which you want to do, since I do both.

No your mad because you have to steal when others can pay no problem. Gonna sign up for a 3rd account and never use just for you, you fucking peasant

I've had Netflix since before Sup Forums existed. No reason to cancel it. Sure the streaming sucks but I don't really use it nor pay much for it anyway so no biggie.

>he is mad because people pay for a service they like

you're*

Netflix
>don't know what I want to watch
>find something while browsing
>press play
>immediately able to watch every episode of the show in HD

kools kids pirating club (can't afford $10 a month)
>don't know what to watch
>find something on google or Sup Forums or whatever you do
>look around for a torrent
>finally find one
>ALL_EPISODES_720P_COOL_SHOW_XXHACKERFILEUPLOADS
>10 seeds 5 leechers
>3 hours later can finally watch show

The funny thing is I could easily afford it. I have a job and live with my parents, so almost no expenses. But I still won't do it because I can get it for free, and because Netflix has shit subtitle options.

123movies.to/film/the-x-files-season-1-6967/watching.html#mv-info

This is just 1 of many. Have fun.

Why aren't you using private DDL sites then?

>live with my parents

Eh, seven year average queue time for a shitty one room apartment. What are you gonna do?

Well, apart from getting a second hand contract and pay out the ass on rent while having no safety net.

Thank you all for paying for Netflix, I can literally stream virtually every episode of any show for free. No need to pirate

What country? Why the wait for an apartment?

if you stand around out back of a restaurants you can get for free too! enjoy your dumpster food nigger

>there are people on Sup Forums who don't have access to the private MEGA DDL link archive sites where people archive every TV show and movie into MEGA links and privately organize them so everybody can freely download them without links being taken down.

>Implying I'm mad because other people steal stuff.

On the contrary. I'm quite self-satisfied knowing that I'm not a nigger that has to steal everything.

Is this reverse shilling?

Sounds like you have worse problems than a fucking netflix account, user.

>implying I pay for my netflix account
>2016
>not having a sister

>10 bucks a month to movies and tv-shows.

I love when Netflix cucks pretend they only spend this much per month to see all the shows they watch.

When's that cable bill due, cucks?

because F.R.I.E.N.D.S has been on there for a year and a half and its the only show i watch. ever.

Did you know that if you reply to this post and get dubs you get an invite to a tracker of your choice?

Netflix is good if you are a total pleb and actually enjoy binge watching TV show trash your whole life.

It's movie selection is meh at best, I remember when Netflix was new and every movie was like a b-movie shitty 00's indie horror flick.

why would you have cable if you have netflix?

Sweden, in Stockholm. We have a absolutely ridiculous housing crisis that have been escalating since forever and that the government don't care about because they are to busy relocating immigrants and pandering to the gays.

Well, the Netflix account is a non-problem since I don't have one.

People that aren't over 30 still pay for cable?

Netflix
>want to watch something
>surprise surprise, Netflix doesn't have it
>have to subscribe to cable tv or pay for iTunes season pass

Piracy
>want to watch something
>go to any of the dozens of ways to download a show for free
>download it quickly because not retarded and know how to pirate
>not a single dime paid and watching the same quality or better than Netflix cucks

>When's that cable bill due, cucks?
For cable I pay $170 a month and never once do I ever watch anything other than Yankee games on it. Mostly I just watch them on my mlb.tv account. No idea when they're due, as they take the money right out of my account. Shame on you for not being successful enough to piss you money away.

>>have to subscribe to cable tv or pay for iTunes season pass
>having netflix means you can't pirate anything else
best of both worlds senpai

>why would you have cable if you have netflix?

Every Netflix user I know has cable. They need both because Netflix doesn't have everything they want.

kek

This. Every time someone bitches about something being "too expensive" or "not worth it", what they're really bitching about is the hand they got dealt in life.

do you autists ever get tired of the same fucking argument all the time?

who honestly gives a fuck

>Every time someone bitches about something being "too expensive" or "not worth it"

No pirate says this.

>calling yourself a pirate
wew lad

MFW none of these Sup Forums plebs know about XBMC/KODI which is almost exactly like Netflix but has literally every tv show and movie as soon as they come out for free.

My Amazon Box + Kodi is all I need. Don't even have cable anymore.

Yeah, it's mostly for tv for me and Amazon Prime for movies.

>tfw Netflix costs the same as HBO channels in HD + HBO on demand here

>Sup Forums plebs don't know about private DDL sites
>Sup Forums plebs don't know about private torrent sites
>Sup Forums plebs don't know about streaming sites

There is literally no reason to buy media in 2016.

what's the DDL and streams?

All i've ever seen was usenet and i doubt that's even up anymore.

There are private DDL sites that organize all the MEGA links for every movie and TV show out there. It's fast as fuck.

Are there any that actually collect the decent quality downloads? usually all i see on DDL sites is painfully average quality (700mb TV shows, 4gb movies)

Are you collecting data for a media company or looking for users to ban from private sites?
Either way FUCK OFF
Also fuck you mods SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER SAND NIGGER

Yes, web-dl and internal movie encodes from private trackers on the MEGA-only private sites.

because, on top of how it's instant, I have the money to support those who make the shows and movies that I like, via netflix or buying the movie or whatever.

>he cares how annonymous users of a Japanese cartoon imageboard spend their money

where do you find new account lists?

I canceled Netflix and subscribed to HBO nordic instead. Dont want to scare away girls by spending 10 minutes downloading a 4GB episode

>implying people pay for netflix

40% of netflix users don't pay for it

retard

>friend invites me over
>demands I find something on Netflix/Amazon (he has both) because he wants to watch something but doesn't want to choose
>he stops watching in the middle, "I don't really like movies anyway."

I want these awkward situations to STOP
On the upside I usually get to watch whatever I want and often come prepared and pretend to stumble upon things, but I'd probably be comfortable torrenting at home

>MFW none of these Sup Forums plebs know about XBMC/KODI which is almost exactly like Netflix but has literally every tv show and movie as soon as they come out for free.
Cunts like you who think "XBMC/KODI" is a pirate streaming and promote it this way to other idiots is what's killing Kodi

>Brother in law shows me all the new blu rays he bought last week
>I ask him why doesn't he just torrent them for free since he seldom watches the movies anyway
>He asks me what a torrent is

I spent the next 45 minutes explaining to him what peer to peer sharing is
Then at the end he said "I'll just get them at best buy, I don't want a virus"

Yeah. He's the one that deserves ridicule out of the two of you

Why'd you need an hour to explain P2P anyway? Torrentfags are the most incompetent fucking retards...

honestly netflix costs so little that even the luxury of not having to click the mouse to move onto the next episode is worth the price

It's called netfix and chill your friend wanted to have sex with you

I had to download the client show him how to use it where to get the movies how to avoid malicious sites what seeding is etc
Not my fault hes a tool

I have an old grandfathered in price that I'd lose if I cancel it.

So I'll stick with Netflix until I die.

There is actually very little content on Netflix. All the current good shit is on demand for the respective channels or they will never go to an online VOD service. The originals also suck. House of Cards has been poor for 3 seasons. I don't know why I still have it. Maybe I am just that lazy

>I'm gonna keep paying for something I don't need because it's so cheap!

Retarded American detected.

Sounds like you're just a sperg

>ITT: Poorfags that justify stealing movies and TV shows. When the reality is they're just NEET broke niggers that can't afford 10 dollars a month.

Fuck that's sad.

>there are people who spend $10 a month to stream 3 good movies and a handful of good tv shows rather than just buy DVDs/BluRays for $2 online or pirate it for free

>Not having a 3 tb storage drive or an extra 1tb internal drive just for storage.

Jesus fuck it must suck being this poor. A Western Digital Caviar Black 1tb is 50-60 bucks.

kys my man. Seriously.

You're Swedish. You live with your parents.

You're the very definition of cuck.

r u retarded?

I love netflix and there's literally nothing you cant do or say to make me cancel my suscription

If you steal movies you are the cancer that is killing media

>480p
Gross

I understand why normal people find it comfortable and shit but I'd never pay for it myself. You might be baiting some autists but what you said is essentially right, you can stream literally everything or take a couple minutes and find hd downloads. Storage media has never been cheaper too, you can buy a decent drive with what you'd spend on a cuckflix subscription in a few months.

cancelled it the moment they blocked proxies

Good, let it die. No, seriously, creativity is so stifled and limited by studios they need to fucking burn so we can start over.

Ive had a phished Netflix account on that I use on my Xbox Ive had it for over 3 years and the owner still hasn't changed the info or cancelled, I use it quite occasionally. Feels good having free netflix.
Also have an IPTorrents account so I'm all good.

>Not knowing what webrtc is

>artificially scarce good
>stealing

pick one and only one, netshill

Spending money on something you can get for free by making a copy.
Wew lad.

still have some free netflixbux on my account.

haven't been using the account, so it's like i'm wasting it. but oh well.

We can all afford 10 dollars a month. The difference is that some of us don't see that expense as necessary since everything is already free online.

It's like paying for bottled water when you have a well on your property. It's pointless.

>not comfortably controlling your HTPC from the couch with a good remote

Another part of it is freedom.

Why would you PAY for the RIGHT to stream something and never own it when you can just download everything and run your own media center filled with the media you downloaded and curated yourself?

Netflix users are the definition of consumer cucks; paying for the milk when the cow is free.

Americans are conditioned from birth to spend money. What do you expect?

>Not really, it would take 5 years to download all the X-FIles episodes and then they would take up like 60GB of HD space sitting there
LOL try 60GB per season unless you're a little faggot downloading SDTV rips from the 90s

I find owning DVD collections lame as fuck but once again, I really think a few times they're worth it, either as backups or for features like director's commentaries. But yeah, Netflix is just unnecesary.