Imagine if the Harry Potter movies were instead made by Studio Ghibli. Would that be better or worse...

Imagine if the Harry Potter movies were instead made by Studio Ghibli. Would that be better or worse? Can you even think of a more comfy combo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Witch_Academia
youtube.com/watch?v=siI44zxkRUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up, nerd.

Nah it would be shit.
Ghibli movies are poetic and sweet.
Harry Potter is too nerdy and tries too hard to be gritty.

Of course it would be better, there'd be none of the SJW bullshit that was in the movies. Well, almost.
>muh Hitler metaphor villain

all is shit

It whould be a timeless classic, as any other Ghibli film.

Yeah Miyazaki would take liberties with the universe like he did with Howl and Rowling and the fanbase would be butthurt so it would be win win in my book. The Howl books are really comfy too tho, the second book was actually a big inspiration for Disney's Aladdin.

they would be actually smart movies, and nobody would know about them.

>tfw you will never see their planned take on Pippi Longstocking

>it's a piece of fan-art
>has chromatic aberration

>Ghibli
>Not Trigger

Ghibli is trash.

If Ghibli is trash because it's popular, why is Trigger any better?

It's not trash because it's popular. It's trash because their movies are shit.

It's very obvious that you're just doing the old "muh secret club" routine. Which doesn't make sense because Trigger is not exactly obscure.

>annoying voices
>shitty cartoon drawings
It would be garbage. You faggots have multiple boards to discuss your cartoons.

You don't even know what Ghibli is, do you?

It's jap cartoons. Go to your boards that are dedicated to them you fucking faggot.

>It's jap cartoons.
So yeah, you don't know what Ghibli is.

>Go to your boards that are dedicated to them you fucking faggot.
This is the film and TV board.

There'd be a lot more
>I like flying
>I hate men
>death to capitalism
>if you don't piss around on you multi million dollar rural home you're an evil consumer
And other shit Myiazaki unironically believes that pissed away a perfectly talented studios work.

>Anime (Japanese: アニメ?, [anime])[a] is Japanese hand-drawn or computer animation.
>Studio Ghibli, Inc. (株式会社スタジオジブリ Kabushiki-gaisha Sutajio Jiburi?) is a Japanese animation film studio based in Koganei, Tokyo, Japan.[1] The studio is best known for its anime feature films

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums

When have those been themes in their movies?

>films
>films
>animated films are not films

>The studio is best known for its anime feature films

yeah your bait is shit, I just curious where do you get this men hate and capitalism from
only shit he did is some environment messages

this would actually be
>based
i wish it were a reality user

It's still fucking anime and you have multiple boards dedicated to it. Fucking weebs are so mentally ill.

Should all anime be discussed here too since they're tv shows? No you fucking moron, you talk about them on Sup Forums.

You mean Little Witch Acadamia

Here's a mindblowing idea: the world is not neatly compartmentalized, and some topics can cover multiple boards.

ALREADY HAPPENED FAGGOT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Witch_Academia

youtube.com/watch?v=siI44zxkRUs

>anime series discussion is kept on Sup Forums
>this is somehow different when it comes to movies which are still anime

There are sometimes anime series threads on Sup Forums.

There's no issue with it if it's just a few threads here and there. You're just butthurt because it's anime.

I hope you realised that the mods b& people for the go "back to " shit, right?

Because it's retarded to not keep your anime discussions on the board called anime.

*realise

ca is used because it WORKS

you're like those retards parroting the orange/blue meme without an idea of how color grading works.

See

That's in your own opinion, mods rule that anime threads can exist here. So stop your bitching.

We don't have sports game threads here on Sup Forums just because they're broadcasted on tv.

*realize

Sports games are not the same thing as TV dramas, movies and even documentaries. Obviously.

See

Both spellings are correct.

>calling ghibli movies a shit
Off yourself, friendo

Really, nigger? You thought that was such a great point that you even had to link to it for emphasis?

>Feels bad

How are they not? They're on tv.

>argument gets dismantled
>no actual counter

Sup Forums doesn't cover fucking literally anything and everything that happens to be on television.

Why are you even bothering to argue this? Nothing will change, even if you "BTFO'd" anyone in this thread.

Nobody cares for your opinion, all that matters is that the mods allow these threads.

Nothing got dismantled you glorious retard. A sports match is not equivalent to GoT or Dragonball.

Just report him.

Mods always pure these retards from the threads.

Dragonball is not equivalent to GoT

*purge

Because I'm destroying your stupid fucking logic as to why you think you shouldn't post anime on your board dedicated to anime.

They're both serialized television fiction, one is just live action and the other is animated.

A sports match is only recorded and televised for the purpose of letting people see it without being present.

>so mad you can't post without spelling errors
You must be steaming right now

That's a different person.

And like I said, literally nobody cares if you "BTFO'd".

Mods still keep the threads up.

Or just that English isn't my first language so I make mistakes.

Trigger are pure trash.

>the purpose of letting people see it without being present
That's literally why tv shows are recorded as well you invalid. They exist so you don't have to be in a theatre watching a play.

The story would have been better if it was about plucky Harriet Potter, her frumpy sidekick Rachel, and her geeky friend Henry.

If you're over the age of 12 and still watch cartoons you should kill yourself to save you and your family the embarrassment.

Really? You think people normally go to shooting locations to watch shows get made, and the recordings only exist for the benefit of people who can't go? What the fuck am I reading.

Ghibli does not make cartoons, and one of their movies was awarded a Golden Bear alongside Paul Greengrass' Bloody Sunday.

That's literally why television exists. So you don't have to leave your home to watch something.

Dual/Dvojina

>tfw we will never see Harry Potter with the main characters genderswapped

TV dramas are not fucking made in the same way and for the same purpose as broadcasts of sports matches holy fucking shit.

Perhaps your poor English skills is to blame for the fact that you got lost. This board over here is for your anime.

why do anime VAs speak like such fucking faggots holy shit fucking autism

They're both recorded with cameras and broadcasted on television.

You would be asking the same about American VAs if you weren't so used to them.

Which, again, doesn't fucking make them the same thing. Are you retarded?

>it won an award so it's not a cartoon
???

I didn't say it's not a cartoon because it won an award. I said Ghibli doesn't make cartoons.

>TV dramas are not fucking made in the same way or purpose
They're recorded with cameras and broadcasted on television for people to watch from home. Are you retarded?

>Harry potter
>anime
This is worse than capeshit. Saged.

Since when is it ok to discuss Harry Potter on Sup Forums ?

They are filmed for the sole purpose of being watched afterwards and cannot be watched any other way. They are constructed around the fact that they are recorded, edited and post-produced.

A sports match is a complete experience on its own regardless of whether or not it's recorded. It's only recorded so that it can be watched later or if you're not physically present. There's no element of fiction or narrative involved.

You fucking idiot.

>There's no element of fiction or narrative involved.
Aleoght so only fictional stories are considered television. Gotcha.

A documentary has a narrative.

Try again.

No not really american VA's can actually be good but not usually.

Sports do as well

No they do not.

>its animated so it must be for children
Ghost in the Shell has an episode about CIA death squads scalping people in South America.

Anime VAs are even more good, but that's not the point here.

They certainly do.

There is no narrative in a sports match. Fuck off.

Thank you for confirming that you are in face retarded.

You are just desperately making shit up to salvage your "brilliant" argument that if anime is appropriate here then so are sports matches.

Next time try spending more than five seconds to think things through before hitting the post button.

How else would sports media outlets, documentaries and movies about sports even exist? Do you even know what you're saying? Are all weebs this ignorant?

Who the fuck said anything about documentaries and movies about sports? We're talking about TV broadcasts of sports matches.

What are good anime movies besides Ghiblis, Akira and Gits?

>Sup Forumsutthurt
How does it feel that all you can do is post angry comments in every next Ghibli thread and never achieve anything?
These threads aren't going away and there is nothing you can do about it. So why don't you whine some more?

Documentaries and movies about sports narratives are fine to make threads about it. The actual sporting events and matches themselves are not.

Keep banging your head on the door.

even i know that anime VA's are considered ridiculous by japs

Satoshi Kon movies are among the most influential in the West (Perfect Blue, Paprika, Millennium Actress, and Tokyo Godfathers)

Vampire Hunter D

Because there are story lines in those sporting matches you fucking retard. Teams trying to make the playoffs, win championships, rivalries between teams players, players rising up etc etc. kill yourself please.

What do you mean? They are huge celebrities and it's such a big culture I doubt the entirety of them would be seen as "ridiculous".

More competition in the job market means higher quality voice acting compared to the same 8-10 english dub actors.

Depends what you want really.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Jin-Roh
Patlabor 1 & 2 (3 is pretty good too, but hardly related to the first two)