FUCKING MUSLIM PAKIS AGAIN!

FUCKING MUSLIM PAKIS AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html
periscope.tv/w/amXhWTF4TlFhZ2FMcHFqYmR8MVJER2xra3ZuQXJLTOHCOqyN5Bt_cgmCqkg71ShX-PyrE3vlraWHHzTHzjya
skynews.com.au/news/world/mideast/2016/07/26/suicide-bomb-kills-at-least-16-in-iraq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you miss us yet?

CUNTS

Now that's a fake title. No reporter would risk their job typing stuff like "cops" and killed them dead.

DEUS VULT

it's time to wake the fuck up now
everywhere we need to take action

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

REPORTERS ARE DUMB FUCKS YOU DUMB FUCK

Why is the number of terror attacks so much higher recently in Germany and France than in England? Surely they hate us just as much and we have a lot of immigration.

Don't you all kids here on Sup Forums hate religious people anyway?

Post your face when the pope apologizes to Muslims.

WERE AN ISLAND ITS HARDER TO GET IN

We've only let in about 20,000 or so "refugees", France and Germany have had an unstemmed tidal wave of millions. Just higher probability. English channel saves us again.
Make no mistake about it though, it's only a matter of time before we get the same.

>Worshippers
Wtf are they trying to say?
CHRISTIANS MAYBE!!!!!?

Welcome to france

frenchfag here, this is legit.
btw the Pope is coming to Poland soon.

watch them try and say it was video games again. fucking eurofags when tf are you gonna wake up.

t

They might say we weren't welcoming enough

France and Germany have had an unstemmed tidal wave of millions
France barely have barely taken refugees actually

It looks like a Christian Church, not Catholic.
Snackbars hate Coptics with a vengeance, and they are the most hated minority in all of the Middle East, so maybe it's that.

>France barely have barely taken refugees actually

Thanks for clearing things up.

Okay, I'm not a Catholic or a Christian or whatever so why do I feel disgusted specifically because it was a priest? Doesn't this attack just feel strangely wrong to anyone else, like it's too far. Like ISIS is trying to push some symbolism type shit onto us, saying that their religion and belief system is superior? It just feels bad man

Forgot to greentext
>France and Germany have had an unstemmed tidal wave of millions

That's what they did with the OEZ terror attack.
First, it were 3 people with "long-guns".
On the next day, the media said that it was a psycho white guy who was influenced by FPS games. Germanfag here btw.

well then it must be the7%+ of fucking mussies infecting france, soon the uk will have to take french refugees running from the muderous goatfuckers

Maybe not in an official capacity, but how many cross the lack-of border without you knowing? Schengen?

It is a message that they are coming for christians. why else would they go to a christian church and take the nuns and priest as hostages?

Don't come to be with valid information, fag

Securing a Trump presidency one terrorist attack at a time

It amazes me that anyone would just allow refugees in without proper screening, and with no restrictions on young single males without significant education and/or skills. I've heard the conspiracy theory explanation, but can anyone European actually explain what EU leadership was thinking by just opening the floodgates? The USA once had Ellis Island - surely it would not have been too difficult to do similarly?

They won't wake up. Europe will be a Muslim caliphate before anyone dares to accept there's a problem. White guilt, the regressive left and German's Nazi guilt will be the destruction of Europe

Trump go back to europe

Catholics are Christians, but yes if it's a Coptic church that could add an extra wrinkle to it.

Dumb 'Merifag detected. Go away, you have absolutely no geopolitical knowledge - which incidentally makes you a great match for Trump.

Because Muslims predominantly vote for the left, at rates of 80% or higher. These are millions of nice cushy left wing voters they're importing. The right parties have been far less letting this happen, that's why Hungary and the UK have taken in only tiny numbers compared to the rest of the countries.

>that oversized guard

Have faith the nazis will rise again

Yeah, I saw that a second after pressing post.
It was the shape of the church I was looking for.
Luckily, I'm too lazy to look it up on Google maps.

Going after religious folk of any denomination and places of worship is always looked down upon. And yeah, the symbolism is certainly there, even though churches in Western Europe are mostly empty anyway.

Sure bro
America is going to become a white minority country before any European country will

Muh Race

Japan has hardly any Muslims and even they had a Muslim attack

Due to the state of emergency we are controling our borders actually

No they didn't

I like how people who completely dismiss the Confederacy as nothing more than racism conveniently ignore what the Union army did, not only during the war but after. They weren't out to help the black community.

See

No, Fascism and Racism will rise again, and again, and again...
Actually telling these sick fuck Snackbars to take a hike if they reject Democracy is never going to happen.

frenchfag here. just found this periscope. watch it quick before they delete it periscope.tv/w/amXhWTF4TlFhZ2FMcHFqYmR8MVJER2xra3ZuQXJLTOHCOqyN5Bt_cgmCqkg71ShX-PyrE3vlraWHHzTHzjya

When?

Happened last night dude. Muslim attack killed 16 people

its still at 0 fuck!

When was your last mass shooting exactly?
(cough)

I read that as "FUCKING MUSLIM PRANKS AGAIN!"

Its just a prank bro

the guy wasn't muslim he was a japanese who wanted to kill disabled people.

the world counter is allways at 0

Everything will be solved in less than 10 years. Take this as a promise, my friend.

Dunno, how did a terrorist buy a knife with your knife control laws?

What am I seeing? Just shutter and the same image.

skynews.com.au/news/world/mideast/2016/07/26/suicide-bomb-kills-at-least-16-in-iraq.html

This shit also happened but doubt anyone is talking about this

People killed with knives normally takes longer to do than blowing 60 away with an assault rifle, dumbfuck.

Fucking this. Watch the movie glory. Or could also be called Operation: Get Behind the Darkies

Yeah but most of those people were other Muslims. They don't count

Wrong mass murder bro haha

these aren't refugees
there are the parasites who came in the 1950s and 1960s and their offspring
second and third generation mudslims are the worst scum on Earth

Yes it will, you will have to wear a beard and get your hand cut off if you steal.
There - all settled.

Muslims have been killing each other for centuries. I don't give a fuck, no one does. When they start killing us, then we have a problem. This isn't hard to understand.

It is just classic jihad tactics. These hand ass wipers have not changed from their medieval days. If you read the Koran, it literally fucking states that it is the job of ever Muslim to engage in "Allahu akbar." While this term is often misused today, the term is meant to be stated during a "spiritual war" in which all of Islam feel threatened by other religious groups. According to traditionalist Islam, any muslim that does not help this cause can be killed. Of course, only a small portion of muslims today still believe that and live happily, without feeling the need to behead a non-believer or two to show the power of their religion, but the point remains that the religion is not one of peace. It was founded through warfare and was designed to be forced upon people. Those that could not be converted were to be killed or forced to pay a "non-believer" tax.

Source: Koran and some Hadeth scriptures

Because thats not a civilized country?

>in-iraq

In 2017 vote for the right party to get rid of this shit
Vote FN
Vote AfD
Vote Trump
use your rights and do your part for your country
DEUS VULT

Islam has conquered about 60 countries. Do we really think they won't go for 61?

So you don't like Pakis ? Aren't they like your "Non NATO ally" ?

This happens daily in Iraq and Aghanistan.
The bombers can't even remember what fraction or splinter cell they are a part of, or why they do it.
They just want to kill for Goatgod Allah.

>periscope.tv/w/amXhWTF4TlFhZ2FMcHFqYmR8MVJER2xra3ZuQXJLTOHCOqyN5Bt_cgmCqkg71ShX-PyrE3vlraWHHzTHzjya
I guess he's staying away from the crime scene. You can see several cop cars. The BRI (french swat) has solved the problem. But he was not allowed to record it.

HOLY WAR NOW
GLASS THE MUZZIES

Are you even reading what people say here?
Wrong post man.

muslims allways kills non muslims. In the eyes of the islamic jihadist that wasn't muslims.

Don't be sarcastic. We'll win in the end because God is with us, and we'll destroy muslims.

My sides...

there aren't any Pakis in France
only guys from the subcontinent there are from Sri Lanka and they are all cooks
the filthy Mudslims come from North Africa, the "bougnoules", "bicots", "gris", "melons"

No idea. Nothing happened in the Netherlands either. I don't give a shit about this given though, as it's just a matter of time.

nothing there says anything about muslim pakis.

Trump cares shit about anything but US of A.
He would watch the world burn to get his will.
Russians are even backing him because they know he will fuck with China.
This will not end good.

a goatfucker stabbed a guy in a Tube Station a few months ago

They have help much, much more territory in the past than they do today and we now live in the world of politically correct non-aggression policy. It is only matter of time before all of Europe falls to the towel heads.

They're muslims but they aren't pakis. In France, our arabs are mostly algerians / sandniggers from North Africa.

sides -> orbit

Muslims from North Africa are the worst

Niggers+Muslims

Pakis are just dirty hairy manlets

I've been angry about the atrocities in that part of the world for - god, well over a decade now. I try to keep up on Syria but that is a challenge even for the people in charge. Suffice to say the situation in Iraq leads people to not be overly surprised when a bombing happens. It's more surprising in France. It implies changes to the status quo. Syria was once relatively stable, but that's not the case anymore. The situation in France is getting more and more tense.

as long as the US won't prevent us from killing all the mudslims it will be fine
Shillary and her sandnigger loving shit would be a problem

???
Non citizens voting?
On what planet?

how else do you expect the Koran to read?, it's 1000 years old, of course it's gonna seem medieval.

nothing there says anything about muslims. source?