How can you have a problem with breastfeeding in public? It's natural. That's what tits are for. Evolution

How can you have a problem with breastfeeding in public? It's natural. That's what tits are for. Evolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StUiXFuVf04
youtube.com/watch?v=jt3_Hx0MjEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who have a problem are idiots

>Layers of Bait

Fapping is also natural user

moar

only if I can watch

>mixed race baby
>Jew shill post confirmed

The only problem is when the women get mad I'm looking!

Nigger-fucking trash.

I don't think there are many people who disagree with breastfeeding, weak bait.

Sage

I'd rather see a titty than listen to some kid fucking screaming for dinner

If you guys like that, this chic makes me diamonds
youtube.com/watch?v=StUiXFuVf04

The fucking mutant half breed is going to be an asshole when/if he grows older. Look at that smug halfie

Learn this one weird trick of becoming a single mom

You get that from looking? They get all uppity if I try to make the other boob feel like it's part of the group.

Get your Nigerian nigger ass kid from sucking your sloppy floppy tits, you stretched out skank, we're in public.

Assholes are for shitting, but I don't want to see someone laying a turd on the street like it's fucking India - some things are private

ive seen this thread before with the exact same image
its bait xd

That kid is straight feeling her up.

youtube has now changed for me

nothing to do with niggers. where i live this pretty accepteble in more intimate yet public spot. it is not acceptable to stare or criticize though.

You can't compare shitting with eating you fucking faggot

ss-overseer kreuger approves. ze best milk ist ze mothermilk for our future sodaten. wegbtreten.

lol why is she rubbing a giant shit in to her tit

I've never heard anyone say they have a problem with it, so no idea where the whole bullshit came from.

So if I stare at the tit while they are breast feeding I'm not a perv. I'm just hungry.

It can be a bit confrontational when you're not expecting it. I was out in a public store one day and this average looking woman picked up her child right as I was turning around and the next thing I know I have a breat very similar to pick related hanging out of her hoody, and had a front row seat to her kid shoving her big hard brown nipple into it's mouth.

I was actually quite turned on, she was plain but those tits were heavy and hot as fuck. I stared at her, stared at the little monkey sucking and pumping for dear life, and that majestic heavy tit swaying around... hnnngg...

I got out and snapped some pics, because Fuck It, it's a public place right, if she is so comfortable doing it in public then she shouldn't mind it being recorded. Her husband didn't like that though.
We started yelling at each other and I said well she's got her whore jugs out in public and the security cameras are recording it, why aren't you yelling at the security guarding jacking it in the control room.

it's pretty obvious -> white people don't show private parts in the public and black do -> so it is a black thing...
it's ok to show naked body in public in few situations like :
beach where it is allowed
first aid / cpr
sauna
breast feeding

As long as they don't breastfeed animals like they do in your pic. Btw shitty bait, sage.

No one has ever said breastfeeding isn't natural. What has been said is attention whores doing it where strangers can stare at them is a problem.

Women who insist on breastfeeding in public get some sort of arousal out of having complete strangers look at them with their tits out.

If you look
>HOW DARE YOU!

If you don't look
>HOW DARE YOU

>inb4 HURR BABBY IS HUNGER, I NEED TO FEED BABBY

Breast pumps have been a thing since like the 1800's, bottles for centuries.

They're exhibitionists and it turns them on. Same with youtube videos. It's not for 'educational purposes" There are literally millions of websites that you can learn how to breastfeed from, there are also classes you can take to learn. These women get off on having people ogle them, plain and simple. If it isn't for attention, then why are there breastfeeding youtubers with "sexy" in their username, who also sell used panties and bras?

Use a breast pump and bottle your tit cum if you insist on bringing your fuck trophies in public

Shitting is also natural but do you shit in the middle of a supermarket?

I don't walk through craft stores with a cart and a waiter having a 4 course meal. That little nigger can wait until he gets home.

>Breast feeding is natural, I can't believe you have a problem with it!

>Why are you watching me breast feed? This is an intimate moment with my child and you're a creep, stop touching my other tit or I'm gonna tell your mom again.

Fucking hate aunt sandy

Shitting is also natural, but it is uncommon to do this in public...

I dont know what the problem is.Also fucking in the nature is natural too.

we invented formula years ago, we don't need this shit no more

says who? basically you disproved you own theory look at the video

>It's natural. That's what tits are for. Evolution.

not so. tiny tits produce the same amount of milk as big ones. therefore one can only conclude bigs tits are secondary sexual characteristics designed to lure and keep a mate.

>Discussing social issues on Sup Forums

wow im going to sleep

I'd be like ;Slap that little turd faced nigglet into last month and take his vanilla nipple Candy....

Dubbels lead the way.

That kid is 100% going to want to fuck her

As a lactating girl, i think it's totally fine but people should have the decency to either do it in a private place or cover up your tittys with a blanket or something

I just can't understand women who sit there showing off their saggy tits and ugly children

>implying I have a problem with seeing free tits in public

It's uncommon. Not impossible.

Don't have a problem with it, just cover up for your own privacy the main people who complain are women.

can someone pls post that short comic where a doctor helps a mother give birth to a niglet and says "oh look it's a piece of trash" and throws it into the bin and then washes his hands.

And yet somehow she's a more productive member of society than you

Masturbating is only natural, but if I do it in public I get thrown in jail

>How can you have a problem with breastfeeding in public?

How can you have a problem with me fapping in public to women breastfeeding in public?

You are so wrong. It basically comes down to not giving a fuck anymore. You have this whiny crying shit and piss monster that chews up 100% of your time. You don't sleep because it keeps you up all night, and it needs to feed all the fucking time and if you don't feed it then it will cry like a bitch. Eventually u just don't care, and the choice is feed in public or waste more of your life which is already being consumed by the crying monster by trying to find somewhere private to shove boobs in its mouth. I could not care less about girls breastfeeding, sit back and cop a perve or move on with your life and stfu

Why is she breastfeeding a money?

some things don't have to said, mr. obviouses. in high cultures like the western culture is perfectly acceptalbe to breat-feed in a public yet as much a possible intmate spot. yes you can see a boobie if you walk by but if you are not a subhuman you should not stare and basically just ignore the brestfeedig woman. are you white? are you adult?

Sauce dude

>he's so dumb, he can't even be racist correctly

Holy kek dude, your life is worthless.

that's a fucking nigger she's breastfeeding, the only problem i have with it is the fact that she hasn't thrown it in the trash already

clothes are not natural, yet we have agreed to use them to conceal just such things. Since when is everything natural 100% acceptable.

Oh right, when a baby does it in public with her it's fine but when I try all of a sudden it becomes a problem? Fuck off!

Once you go black you're a single mom.

this
along with shitting, vomiting and flailing your naked dick around in public. Breastfeeding in public is indecent exposure, deal with it.

OP's baiting skills are masterful, hooked two sets of retards for the price of one.

>typo = stupid
you must feel real intellectually superior right now.

When most people outgrew the shrew conservative mindset.

I.e. Every other country but america.

the real questions is where do you cum?

>How can you have a problem with sex in public? It's natural. That's what sex is for. Evolution.

Because no one wants to look at landwhale tits. They ruin it for the rest of you

Too easy. Go outside.

Shopped pic here fellas

i dont have an issue with people having sex, or masturbating, or taking a shit in public. "decency" is an excuse for retards who cant mind their own business to force people to do shit the way they want. funny how in america, its those people who are always praising themselves as "fighters for freedom and liberty", except until people do something they dont like
fucking conservatives jesus

What's wrong with public sex?

This

What's your point here son?

Great. Another weird fucking video that makes me want to jerk off. So breat feeding videos are big in YouTube apparently. There goes my morning. Thanks user

Tits have two jobs. Funny you should mention evolution, cause humans used to have a mating season like nearly every other animal on the planet. To mark when she was ready, the females breasts would swell to attract the male to breed. It is ingrained in men's genes to be attracted to big tits like women are attracted to tall and muscular men cause protect me and my babies. Shut the fuck up.

Holy shit, if she would not hold a piece of shit in her hands, I would fap to this pic for eternity.

More tits for me to see, you'll hear no bickering out of me.

I don't know. Coal burners get what they deserve.

I like to stab people. No joke. You go ahead and jerk off in public, I can always stab you. Yay freedom!

>single mom

was this a pic of you?

That I have nothing better in my life to do than to obssess over black men and cry about it online.

Coal burner... probably single mother who strips for a living

>black baby
>no dad in sight
Standard.

Stop encouraging race mixing you kike
Never in the linage of that women will there be another person as cable as her.

Onion of bait

That's okay except sucking nigger baby.

yeah i have a problem seeing men breastfeed

yeah i have a problem seeing a guy breast feed

Sub species

Wearing clothes is unnatural. As well as makeup and jewelry...

Rape is also completely natural and is common in animal world. Why do women have a problem with it then?

Too late for that brother...This fight is over, too many battles lost in this one.

freedom comes with responsibility to be able to defend yourself. something right wing libertarians will never understand

Nigger baby auehauehauehueheuhse