Hey Sup Forums can you help me

Hey Sup Forums can you help me
I had a dream where two friends and I were in a car together and I'm not sure how it happened but we all started wanking. The wanking escalated into us jerking each other off and sucking each other, and ended with one of my friends spitting cum into my mouth.

Am i gay?

Unbelievably fucking gay

You are only if you enjoyed it

I absolutely loved it, i woke up with my dick like a diamond,,,

Then you should do it in real life

Would that not be taking it too far though?
They are really close friends

Don't you worry, I did the same with my mom and it was surprisingly good

You sucked dick with your mum?

So, you mother a transgender?

Yeah. You should find someone to frott with. Smear eachothers cocks in lovely sweet pre-cum. I know I would with you.

I'd love to do it with anyone honestly, i wouldn't want to get fucked the first time though.
Just jerk and suck each other somewhere where we could risk getting caught

Maybe even suck it a little? I think your curious, about the taste of it. The feeling of it stuffing your face and throat.

The idea of getting my dick sucked by a guy and maybe sucking dick in public is make me so fucking hard...
If I'm not gay i am definitely bi

Frotting is so fucking hot. Anymore gifs?

Maybe in a parking lot late at night, sucking a big fat cock. How would you do it? Say one was right in front of you. How'd you start?

I'd probably start by playing with it in my hand, just jerking it off a little, playing with the balls too, then I'd just go all out and put it as far back in my throat as possible, and just keep sucking like that until the guy came down my throat. I'd swallow some then take it out so i could have it cover my face

you sluts are turning me on now I gotta fap

I've fapped like 5 times since having that dream, and i only woke up 3 hours ago

Oh Jesus. You really do want to suck one, don't you? Wish it could be mine, sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love watching you play with it.
Believe me, this talk has me dripping pre...

If any of you guys want to start a group on kik where we can share some pics of us I'm down for that.
My kik is boggers2012

thats so fucking gay holy fuck, let me guess you vape too? faggot.

First time laid!?

I do not vape.
I might be a little gay but i am not a fucking faggot

Kek

I would love to act out that dream with you OP.

If it feels good, who gives a fuck if it's gay.

I don't have a kik unfortunately.

Shame. Well if you decide to make one, you know who to message
The offer still stands for anyone else anyway

We could still talk about you playing with my thick uncut cock, though.

how do you even do that? isn't your dick burning already?