What's that one car that you're wary of when you see it, Sup Forums? The one that just screams "undercover cop"...

What's that one car that you're wary of when you see it, Sup Forums? The one that just screams "undercover cop", even when it isn't?

Where I live the choice picks seem to be the Ford Explorer, Ford Taurus, Chevy Impala, and every now and then, a classic Crown Vic.

If it's white, has additional lights on the roof, and a two-part rear door, then it's the real deal for sure.

Black SUVs, can't recall the exact models

Everytime. So obvious and cliche

A VW Caddy parked at the side of the road usually screams speed camera

>Range rover Amerifat editon

I don't want it.

Except it will last more than 4 years before falling apart unlike the equivalent Britshit.

That's not to say that German and Japanese cars aren't better.

> What's that one car that you're wary of when you see

> The one that just screams "undercover cop"
no idea, it's can be everything

But if I was undercover cop, I'd choose this.

pretty cute t b h

Any white/black/dark blue/silver toyota crown might be undercover cop car here so everyone gets cautious around them but recently it's become too popular so the police are thinking another interesting alternatives one after another.

These are absolutely awful to drive.

How so?

the police and military has these black geländewagens, they are armoured cars

another clue is if Breivik is in the back seat

Because they are designed to be poverty spec. So things that you kind of take for granted nowadays dont exist on these. For example the electric window switches are on the cenral fascia rather than on the doors (which you always forget). And they're not the hold and release type, nor will they work the moment the engine is turned off. It has a ridiculously large turning circle for a car of this size and engine is pitifully small. The stereo is some no name Chinese thing that doesn't connect properly to external devices. The plastics are cheap as fug, seats really uncomfortable, unpleasant do drive long distances etc. No idea why anyone would buy a new one of these when they could get something so much better second hand.

>people around the world would rather a ranger rover that will fall apart over a ford explorer

lmao

eh, you're talking to a guy who drives some 90s sedan, that doesn't sound half-bad.

>some 90s sedan
Still probably nicer than a dacia though

>No idea why anyone would buy a new one of these

It's designed for eastern europe to replace lada's.

this, so much

Volvo V70/XC70 with dark tinted windows,extra lights in the front and back

I fucking hate seeing these on the highway.

That one looks more like 'drug lord'

unpredictable spoiled son of %government post%