Be me

>be me
>wake up blackout drunk
>still drunk as fuck at 5am with light shining in
>find this underage in your bed
>what do Sup Forums? i have blood on my fists and my dick.

um buy a new blanket...the one you own is obviously gay as hell

Smear your dick blood on her face like Wilson, from the movie Castaway

nudes? if she is half as drunk as you...
you can tear off that shirt and shorts/pants?

surprisingly enticing. but im still spiraling trying to figure out a way to remember the night before. im sitting on criminal charges m8....is there some egg and beer drink i can have to coax my memory?

Coax...
Faggot just let her leave when she wakes up. She will walk of shame her way home. If you really need to know what happened just "Coax" her when she wakes up to share. Either way...you might not be a full alpha today but you are on your way. Welcome to a new brotherhood of being.

Feed her a bowl of boiled eggs while she's asleep.

fucking kek'd a lil. i love Sup Forums and coffee. catch some shit like this before work.

No bruises on her face? You're at least not guilty of assault and if she's sleeping like a baby you probably just plucked her. NBD playa... Just keep her on your level when she wakes up and you're all good.
Joke is on you tho, she looks 18-21.

blackout drinking?
how does one achieve?
>drinks entire bottle of whiskey
>gets bored
>goes to sleep. . .
seriously how do you get that fucked up? coke? heroin? what else? do you forget every time? i'm curious about blackouts

op here - all i know is i woke up with money and cigarettes on my keyboard (i don't smoke or spew cash i always wallet) that and im actually still seeing things like i look at the texture on my tile wall and it looks concave almost like im on shrooms. i think i got plugged and drugged last night on something

OP sharpie in pooper. let's go m8 if she wakes up we want a webm of it. fucking tits or gtfo

How u know she underage?

license but yeah call me a fag i won't share it on here...im fucking freaking right now

you for real OP? blackout drunk and underage nail.you fucking alpha fag or what? can we see some pics of your bod or wtf. why you come here? you need help? or just wanna fucking alpha brag fag.

Pic or it didn't happen

>be you
>post a pic of some slut on Sup Forums
>forget to delete the metadata
>realize your rape of a child just got you busted
>some fag on Sup Forums just dipped your data to the po po
>enjoy prison faggot.

PS -
>captcha says select pictures of eggs
>pick 2 of the 3 pictures of eggs and one picture of a semi truck...
>still get away with captcha

>you are fucked.

M8 if this is real i kecked in my pants.

FUCKKKKKK dude didn't strip the IMG!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA fucked....

you for real submit it?
why no pix?

Thanks NEET. We love your cuck cock."
captcha - select the fag in the room and faggot him in the faggot ass like a nigger "

FBI sumit proof or it didn't happen.

kys child raping faggot

KEK fucking webm of you doing it again? Check your phone Faggot, probably a vid if you are a real Sup Forumsro otherwise fucking stfu this shit isn't a big deal. If she talks about it bash her face in.