Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Gunna an hero myself in the next two days. Dubs gives my suicide some flair.

Don't do it you faggot

I gotta tho

Nobody has to do anything, just kik the world right in the nuts and keep on living.

Why?

suicide is pretty gay, pal, don't do it

I don't want to live anymore, that's all. At first I was just like every other pathetic person and was too scared to do it, but now I've found a peaceful method, no pain, and quick.

roll
dont do it and live your full life

what about hell

I'm a sexual and social failure. I'm no neet, but all my attempts at rehabilitation have only made my mental state worse. I changed my whole entire lifestyle, and my mental health still remained awful. The only fix to it is to end myself.

But dead people are not living, so they can't be gay. I'm just a normal faggot.

Don't do it and get help.

Only rolling for flair. I'm planning on strapping myself with poptarts or something else ridiculous just to make people go wtf, maybe get on the news.

I'm an atheist, don't give a shit about an afterlife. Tried reaching out to a higher power, got no response. I prayed for a like a week straight just for any sign, but nothing came.

Can't afford it.

Paint yourself black and superglue a bucket of KFC to your elbow and hang yourself from a tree.

reroll

and again

again.

last try

set yourself on fire

well are you really sure OP?

Rolling

i fucking said set yourself on fire

my dubs so do it hilariously and livestream

OOOOOOOOOH

Rip of you balls and eat them then stab yourself in the dick and eat shit. If your not dead jump into your oven you jew
>Not jew
>No shit given.png

Using an exit bag, am not hanging myself. Will get as close as possible to this if possible tho.

Am using exit bag.

Yup. I'm commited. My only concern is that I won't be able to finish GoT and Mr Robot.

>My only concern is that I won't be able to finish GoT and Mr Robot.
kek

this is what i requested can you do it livestream?

Heck off. Can't get dubs THEN choose.

muh thread gun die and I got no cool suicide stuffs

As long as the act involves multiple laxative bottles being chugged two hours before hand, I'm good.

i thought you got your idea

Nah, its a pretty shit one.