Look what James has done for refusing to see the new Ghostbusters

Look what James has done for refusing to see the new Ghostbusters.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8
twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/732637004773609473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Review? The Videogame Cuck didn't review anything. He just made a statement and validated his reasoning on why he won't see the movie as a fan.

At least James' wife is alive

if you were Mr Rofle how quickly would you bring up patton's dead wife?

>won't support or see cynical, pandering reboot of classic movie
he must be a misogynist

he just misses his wife's noisy, thick-saliva swallowing.

I'll be honest. It is kind of cringey and pretty retarded. He should have definitely at least waited til the movie came out before bitching.

but really? your wife just died and you're bitching about some guy bitching about Ghostbusters? U fuckin wot?

>MUH GHOSTBUSTERS
>MUH NOSTALGIA

as someone who doesn't give a shit about ghostbusters, it really is hilarious how negative you all are towards the new movie. jesus every other 80's property is getting rebooted/retooled and most of it is shit yet you all just need to cry over this one.

this movie could very well be shit. who cares? 50% of ghostbusters movies are already shit anyway. and lets face it, most of the hate is due to the gender swapping.

Isn't Oswalt a professional actor / comedian?

Why does he sit around watching ecelebs all day?

Cuck

Fucking kek'd

Holy fuck, James just gained a lot of respect from me. Hoping for more triggerings.

he also shilled for TFA during release

>less than 1k likes/retweets for a """"celebrity""""

I guess his heart was up for grabs after his wife died.

What the fuck is it with Rolfe not doing any editing at all? He just rambles on and on and 90% of the time he just retreads the same points over and over. He could really benefit from a basic script outline or fucking SOMETHING. He's just so lazy now.

Their tearing him apart

Star Trek V is a pretty good movie

>shilled

It was kino, m8. Accept it.

Can Sup Forums please raid this fucking cuckolds.

Gotta steal your material from somewhere!

>betas still trying the pandering to women approach to get women
>on twitter

>could

Leaks confirm it's shit. Also every joke in the trailers.

It's bad and it's about time we took a stand against this shit.

This is great. The more overt conflict there is, the better. SJWs don't operate well in the open.

>TFA
>kino

JJ please leave.

if this is what modern masculinity in west looks like then you stand no chance once the kebabs come

They kind of have a point even if they are being shameful fuckheads about it. Star Trek V is almost as much of a shitty cash grab as this new Ghostbusters is going to be.

>people calling him nerd or manchild
That's like calling Batman dark and moody. How is that an insult?

You mean quick cuts like every other YouTuber?

So why did his wife die? The circumstances haven't been revealed.

>tearing him apart
the extreme minority. most agree, and his youtube video is almost 100%.

We're allowed to pick on James, but when progressives start picking on James it's time to bust some heads.

lol at all those white knights

Has James officially unJust himself?

Mike is their bull and she couldnt handle his 10incher and had a heart attack

>not addressing a single point from the video
>not presenting a single counter-argument
>ad hom in the form of a cringeworthy """"joke""""
That's typical SJW cuckoldry for ya

it keeps happening

Told him she didn't care for the first trailer

The SJWs are going to take a PR beating.

>get called manchild
>for now wanting to watch a children's movie

>noisy, thick saliva swallowing

What did he mean by this?

No seriously, what the fuck does that mean? Is he for or against James?

James may be a cuck, but he's our fucking cuck.

>TFA
>Not kino

This is my last response. Consider it mercy.

how do we fix american men, Sup Forums?

>obese, nasally high-pitched manlet criticising someone else's physical attributes

He's no longer a cuck in my eyes 2bh

>man-baby
>look at his fucking profile picture

I am so fucking confused about why people are so desperate to defend this shitty looking reboot.

Like I don't even browse Sup Forums, I'm more of a Sup Forums and /m/ guy, but I mean when I see shit like that power rangers movie I think "that looks terrible" and people don't rush to tell me why I'm wrong and why it'll be good or shit like that.

>Nu-males can't come up with any logical counter-argument so they resort to point out that Rolfe owns a Star Trek V gum dispenser

Wew lads

Because Ghostbusters is a "female" movie which gives it victim status if anyone is negative about it.

uuuumm because some people aren't misogynist virgins??

>I'm more of a Sup Forums guy
ok nvm

>"klutz"
>snider
>hoffman
oy vey

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO FUCK UP NU-MALES WITH A STICK UP THE ASS

James is losing weight. He doesn't have the will to change his diet or work out, so a cancer announcement is imminent.

SOMEONE TWEET HIM THAT

No I mean having some sort of outline to follow so you don't repeat yourself for 10 minutes and editing out the repeated shit. Its possible to edit your videos without doing a cut every 10 seconds,like how he USED to make his videos before he became a JUST washed up lazy hack? I mostly agree with the content of his videos but you can almost always just listen to the first minute and then close the rest because he's just gonna say the same shit 5 different ways.

>he does not speak for us

Take a good look at it lads, this is the mentality of the hivemind beta nu-male. Opinions are not opinions anymore, they represent viewpoints of the 'group'. Individuality is frowned upon. You must agree with the hivemind, or you are shunned.

Did Patton get assmad over this as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=F6seIQ8rLp8

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

You do it, faggot.

He should do a review of Corpse Bride in response to this tweet.

>James "the white bull" Rolfe will never fuck your wife

Just kill me already

>James, one of the nicest guys around, makes calm and reasonable video about why he won't give his money to see the remake
>barely mentions the all-female cast and doesn't use it as a criticism
>instead only talks about it on a filmmaking level, about how the comedy and effects look terrible, how it's an unnecessary remake that probably won't improve on the original, and says they should've been more original in their approach and actually do something new and interesting with it
>gets torn apart by sjw nerdbros who obviously have an agenda

what the fuck? I'm honestly confused as to how this video could induce such anger in these idiots.

This shit movie needs to bomb hard at this point. I want to take away all validation these morons ever had or thought they had.

I hope Jame's doesn't give a shot about these morons.

Someone should tweet James to not apologize under any circumstances. Maybe even send him Jim's video on it.

kek

>manchild gamer who feels personally affected by a Ghostbusters reboot
>not a numale

Lol. You're retarded.

So is this a sign that they know the movie sucks and their only defense is "well he owns this memorabilia of a bad movie so he's not allowed to think this completely unrelated movie looks bad"

or are they just retarded

It seems liberals and feminists have made GB a "line in the sand" sort of thing.

They feel obligated to defend it no matter how shitty it looks. They think it is their duty.

Bootsy responded
twitter.com/ReallyBLBootsy/status/732637004773609473

It's not about Ghostbustrs, it's about this needless waves of sequel and remakes for quick money. How much of a dipshit are you?

>mentions the fact that it's an all-woman cast ONCE
>says "it doesn't matter"

S E X I S T

None of them actually watched the video.
This is the internet after all. People read a title and they already know everything they need to know about a subject.

It's a famous person saying he doesn't like the thing SJWs are brigading around this month so he's clearly the enemy.

only good thing about this movie is that ecto cooler is coming back

Someone screen cap, I block Twitter in my FW

Am I the only one who thinks pushing a reboot of a hugely popular franchise as "all-female empowerment movie of the year" is a bit condescending? Like the execs chose the absolute least risky project they had shelved for the women.

Autism

>all these buttblasted nu-male cucks

Is this video the reason Ghostbusters is trending?

Wow. A Cuck is cucking other cucks.

No because RLM hired Paton to work on Space Cop

I have no stake in any of this garbage, and I don't think the original Ghostbusters is the sacred calf all these fat nerds pretend it is, but blathering on about some piece of shit movie you haven't even seen is just a waste of everyone's goddamn time.

Lmao Oswalt so desperate for attention he's gone to trashing James. What a fucking cuck

Compare the editing in any RLM video to the spoof "quick cuts" they did in this
and then compare it to
He's fucking given up on even trying.

He's not getting any at home, I wonder why.

This was it. I wonder if James will say something about it

kinda harsh imo

they'd just spin it as evidence of deep-rooted and internalized misogyny. there's literally no beating them once they gain momentum, and they have.

I personally have no problem with all-female reboots provided the movies actually turn out fucking good, and we've been given no evidence that this new Ghostbusters is funny or made with care

>"it doesn't matter"
translation:
>i'm going to use my place of privilege to refute and deny the sufferings of those who do not have male privilege while at the same time erasing their personal and cultural history

I dont see a problem with hating this movie because its an all female cast
It has nothing to do with hating females
It has to do with being force fed an agenda and being talked down to because you dont like it

No one is safe from the SJW hivemind. Not even their own kind.

BASED BOOTSY (I wish)

Thanx breh

>a little fan service goes a long way
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
I don't consider the opinions of plebs

Shoo shoo Tumblr goblin.

He has no substantial critique of the video so he concocted this absurd ad hominem about something I never even noticed watching the video.

but it looks so fucking bad

You gotta pick your battles and this is not one worth fighting for

And people are countering his claims about unnecessary remakes and sequels that compromise the quality of the series by pointing out a piece of merchandise that is emblematic of his support of a movie that literally does all the things he believes the new Ghostbusters will do.

None of these tweets in calls him a sexist.