Ask an ex muslim anything

Ask an ex muslim anything

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Religions/Numerics/365hoax.html
bfmtv.com/societe/france-normandy-priest-killed-in-hostage-situation-in-a-church-near-rouen-1019708.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/priest-killed-knifemen-take-hostages-8494357#upws1VuZDYuxZjSK.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

allhu akbar

why are muslims so insecure?

Have you fucked you 9 year old wife?

idk some arent, most are i guess.
nope i despise pedophilia. tbh when i found out the "prophet" slept with a 9 year old it was kinda obvious islam was manmade. Idc if it was true love or whatever muslims want to say. its messed up

how did you get out of the brainwashing and how do we get more like you ?

do muslims honestly believe they can defeat the west? or the entire planet?

Are they not aware that they could be genocided any day now?

What do your family think about you leaving the religion?

never was brainwashed. I grew up in a semi religious family. I got super religious at age 15. and then like a year later i realized this is just all man made, people do have flaws and Muhammad was just a man who also had desires and eventually let power consume him.

why your religion want to kill everybody ?

Some do. i met this kid at my Unis MSA who used to say stuff like "in sha allah(god willing/hopefully) america and the west are gonna be ruined soon"
>mfw he predicted trump/hillary and brexit

my dad was never religious. my mom knows i dont pray anymore. i just tell her i have a lot of doubt in faith. she was mad when i first said it, but now shes kinda ok. she still tell me to pray tho

not my religion anymore. but personally when i was practicing and now i dont think islam teaches to kill everybody. it was mostly kind of a lesson book for the Arabs to civilize themselves from their savage state. obviously its a bit dated now.

u didnt answer my question faggot

are they aware that most people in the west (and the whole fucking planet) hate them and want them dead?

Do these retards realize you can't be ex Muslim?
Muslim is a race.

>most people in the west
idk if thats true. they are aware of "discrimination" if thats what yorue asking. if it is, thats the most retarded question ive ever heard. fuck outta here autist

hahahaha the faggots in denial, see you in the ovens cunt

why you want to kill everybody ? ?

What is your opinion on bacon? Have you consumed pork products since you left your religion?

why all terrorist are muslims ? they havent job ?

most people in the world hate Muslims look at India with the sikhs and hindus and people in east asia and southern Africa

You idiots have bitten off more than you can chew you have no friends only enemies

i dont. im not even paki/arab. my parents are converts

your parents need to die

Rational thinking? Not since Al Ghazali. Muslims would have been to the moon in the 14th century if not for that douche.

im hoping oh so very hard that you are trolling.

not really. never made in my house. my gf is jewish and i never cared enough to try any by myself

most muslims i know have pretty good jobs as engineers/doctors. taxi drivers making 80k+ too.

>you idiots
not muslim bro

its a meme ya dip

Sshhh don't let them know.

What about the miracles of the quran?
You are in deep error if you give up this beatiful religion...
Seriously

lets hope for another troll streak.

I do like a lot of aspects of islam. but i disagree with it a lot as well. I do think it is more sane and less violent than christianity but its still manmade. you can find miracles in dr suess if you go really deep

Renunciation of Islam is punishable by death.

What sort of execution would you prefer, OP?

Your parents sound pretty chill, and your mom just cares about you user. Just remember that for the most part, people truly believe that they are helping or want to help. While Islam by nature is an awful thing, the majority of Muslims, like the majority of people, just want to do what they think is right

>Gf is Jewish

So are you Jewish now too? Or are you agnostic/atheist and she is religious?

where do u live? if u live in a western country u need to get the fuck out right now cunt

>pic related

yeah made a lot of good friends at my Unis MSA. they are cool people but i simply couldnt keep calling myself muslim when i just didnt believe in any of it.
nah when i mean jewish i mean hebrew or whatever. the race. shes in same boat as me

Miracles like the knowledge how mankind came into existence? The arabic word for "day" appears exactly 365 times
And what about the jinn?
If you are really sure that islam is manmade then go to the forrest at night and worship satan
He will give you everything you desire

Why do u Muslim cunts suck donkey boners?
No reply and i rape your System.

>western country
pls dont group america with eurofag nations.

>
>Why do u Muslim cunts suck donkey boners?
>No reply and i rape your System.
*Sister not system

>it was mostly kind of a lesson book for the Arabs to civilize themselves from their savage state
How the fuck was that supposed to work out?
The book was basically "Lol just keep doing all that horrible shit you've been doing, but do it even more now!"

Why have muslims killed a christian priest like 1 hour ago in France?

looking forward to the upcoming genocide?

What do?

jinn is so bullshit top kek
I have gone to the forrest at night with my muslim friends to go "jinn hunting" once lmao. nothing happened, but they were scared shitless after every sound

i dont know any that do

change your name if you don't want to be exterminated
as long as you're a true apostate it will be fine
we need way more people like you and we need them to be vocal and active

muslims in the middle east rape goats and donkeys there are tonnes of vids of it

why

idk when i read islamic history Muhammad doesnt come across as a bad person at first. He saw arabs were obnoxious: burying daughters alive, lots of rape, wife beating, slavery, etc. He noticed christians and jews lived more peaceful lives and everyone in his clan knew him as an honest man so he figured maybe if he brings this abrahamic religion to the arabs, theyll be more peaceful. and it kinda worked until he kinda got a bit power hungry

Lol
answering-islam.org/Religions/Numerics/365hoax.html

So her race prevents her from eating pork? Are you retarded?

Do Muslim women shave their pussies or would that not be considered acceptable?

bfmtv.com/societe/france-normandy-priest-killed-in-hostage-situation-in-a-church-near-rouen-1019708.html

Muslims? Nothing wrong with it

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/priest-killed-knifemen-take-hostages-8494357#upws1VuZDYuxZjSK.97

The earth takes ~ 365.25 days to orbit the sun. This leads to a leap year every 4 years. Does every 4th Qur'an mention the word for "day" 366 times?

OP, who's side will you be on in the upcoming religious war?

Lol answering islam is an anti islamic Propaganda site
Dipshit

This is true

no shit u fucking retard, are u sure ur still not a muslim faggot?

call cops or chris hansen
there is not genocide cuck
no before islam arabs were far worse. youre clearly ignorant. if anything arab culture is whats worse than islam and has sort of blended
idk let me call them and ask

nah i live in america

arabs are crazy

shes pescatarian

no clue. iirc both men and women have to have pubes or at least trim. doubt most do

tbh i dont really care about france and what goes on in that cuck country

Just read the article and refute it for fuck sake.
If it's propaganda it should be easy.

>religious war
religion is almost extinct. I predict islam starting to decline in the next 20 years to something like christianity

ur still a muslim

it wont, islam is the only thing pakis and arabs have to live for their life is meaningless without it

Hahaha, good one... Fuck yea, Murica!!

it's great then

What's your opinion on the Muslims claiming that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism? Wasn't Muhammad basically a terrorist?

not really

They are a muslim father and daughter. What's wrong with that ?

you mean husband and wife

Why did you guys keep brutally killing innocent people? Seriously.

>there is not genocide cuck

u sure about that?

Pakis are becoming super liberal now. they blast music and do a lot of "haram" activities

most arabs arent even religious

Where can i get a good deal on my auto insurance? also are you like arab or just some dude who grew up muslim?

Whats your nationality? Don't give me the globalist kike shill answer. What is the nationality of your father and mother?

you seem very eager to defend islam

does this offend u? if it does then u r probably a mudslime

Are you a muslim from europe/us or the middle east. If middle east, how do muslims react to psychiatrists and mentally ill? Are insane people treated there or just used as weapons?

> Pakis are becoming super liberal now
it's still the most retarded and backward community in Britain

No Muhammad wasnt a terrorist. He was a conqueror maybe.

Islam imo doesnt have much to do with terrorism other than terrorist groups using religion as an excuse. ISIS clearly cares about power and money over religion.

havent kill anyone.

yep

Are you in heaven now?

and they love raping children

ur genocide will come soon

is sperm drinking really a thing and why is it done

You know very little about Islamic connection to terrorism but it's ok. I guess you were a pretty bluepilled Muslim who "changed" cause of some minor shit. Now answer my question:

>yep

delusional idiot youre fucking with the real cult of death and genocide when u fuck with the west

Book 2 millennial old teaching how to be civilized... So that's the reason why there are in medieval age in 21st century

> Islam imo doesnt have much to do with terrorism other than terrorist groups using religion as an excuse
What is djihadism? Mujahideens aren't heroes fro goatfuckers?

are you fucking twelve or something? none of your replies make any fucking sense

are u an inbred muslim or something? cant u read?

Do you still believe in something or did you go full atheist ?

How do muslims react to mentally ill people or psychiatrists?

Do you know if the reactions are the same in middle eastern countires?

Im a med student who studied chemE at undergrad. dont know jack about cars.

French and South Korean

nope. i just think islam is a misunderstood religion. its clearly no religion of peace. but its not as violent and many people think it is in comparison to most religions.

my aunt is a psychiatrist. idk some muslims are retarded and think a jinn possesses someone. but i think most are ok with therapy. again i live in states.

britain is a backwards country in general

OP is clearly still a Muslim

Kebab must be removed!

OP you horrendous cock sucker. Are you European mudslime or merikan?

How the fuck are you a mudslime if you're french?

Confirmed fake and gay.

have you been honour killed yet?

SAGE THREAD. OP IS GAY AND FAKE. ABANDON THREAD.

i can but can you write? im not even op it just pisses me off that you cant fucking write properly

>but its not as violent and many people think it is in comparison to most religions.

These lies aren't working anymore OP, stop defending Islam or you will forever be considered a Muslim

He was good for the first couple dozen pages then he realized why those people did all the things they did, and started doing them himself.
That's hardly an excuse for anything.

WHY IS IT EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS ASK ME ANYTHING BUT NOBODY EVER KNOWS WHERE TO GET A CHEAP RATE ON MY CAR INSURANCE?

y u mad tho

islam taught a pretty good way of living up to 1500s imo. def better than before it. now its clearly outdated

idk. agnostic. i just find the likelihood of an afterlife to be unlikely as well as the concept of a higher power.

>Comes to Sup Forums
>Complains people arent writing properly

Faggot