PoorFag here!!! Can someone buy me overwatch please??

PoorFag here!!! Can someone buy me overwatch please??

what so you can come into a competitive game and be the noob that can't even play
stay out of competitive play -.-

You misspelled casual, faggot

kill yourself, filthy casual

>Casual
>Literally the biggest kind of faggot in the world
>Durrr you're not a gamer unless every single bit of your free time is dumped into a game

if you're gonna go into a serious ranked gametype then you better fucking know how to play and take the game seriously
they have quick play for people who aren't up to the challenge you don't have to ruin it for the rest of us

you posted the worst skin so no

Mercy is pure

>Take the game seriously
>Kill yourself before you breed

You probably can't even run the game wit your shitty 2008 "gaymer" craptop

is there something wrong with taking a game seriously?
ever looked at sports and how seriously people take sports? you will never be good at sport unless you take it seriously
however let us not forget that sports are just games
therefore it is completely reasonable to take game seriously
the fun is in winning not just playing
so yes stay out of my fucking game i want to win

>Taking anybody here seriously
literal faggot

And at the end of the day, you'll have absolutely nothing to show for it, other than some numbers on a screen that nobody is going to even give enough of a shit to look at if you try and show them off to someone.

Permavirgin

>the fun is in winning
>not just enjoying the game
If winning is the only fun part, then companies would be selling unenjoyable experiences to half of their customers.

irrelevant life is like that anyway you won't have anything to show for it at the end of it regardless of what you do so why do you think like this? you doom yourself
i don't care what somebody thinks i have no need to brag or show off
i do it for myself i win because i want to win i don't wanna lose because half my team don't even know how to play

yes but that's the risk and reward system that's what it's all about it's the battle for who is on which side

Or maybe just enjoy the full experience, and the sport of it

that's a loser's mentality
i play to win

Your mentality is of someone so insecure in their own ability that they need something, no matter how insignificant, to make them feel accomplished. Or, you're just bait.

your evaluation is utterly incorrect i imagine you're projecting your own insecurities as i can't relate in any way
i actually have the utmost confidence in my own ability
it is everyone else who is insignificant
i only wish overwatch had an option to solo play

Bait it is then. We had a nice thread derail m8.

ah so you cannot understand and so you default to something you can understand such as the concept of bait
humans...

Shut up, you are clearly retarded

You misspelled best

I like you

Thank user