Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Megumin claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvg3nTAB974
youtu.be/7y5KdgImmoo
youtube.com/watch?v=eFM46bDPY5o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNP2Q9PKeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still here

Hello

Trying to sleep.

It seems very quiet right now, oh my

Oh hey, how's it going?

You both should be sleeping too. If you are the sick cunt Megumin.

You too. Sleep.

>Rory-sama

Hey
Sorry, cutie

It is very quiet. It goes, trying to find stuff to entertain me. Ya sleep well?

>goth girl rap god
I dislike the original one, this was quite painful to listen to.

It's only 10 PM, bro

>How old do you think I am, twelve?

>

This shit is poppin' off in here. How do you party people do it?

Oh hey, how's it going?

Oh I see. I slept okay, I was really tired yesterday for some reason so I'm at least with it now.

Mosquito girl is best girl

Hey I'm OG Mio

Utterly bleak despair is the best waifu.

Haven't you heard, Sakamoto is best Husbando also claimed

What are you gay or something?

Sakamoto is cool, cooler and coolest. How can you not love him

I don't watch animu.

Eh, I'm always pretty tired right now and I've only been up for 8 hours. Don't know how long I'm going to be up for.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvg3nTAB974

I can't even proper english.

Oh my I see. Let the sleep take you away

But I should stay up for like 36 hours.
>sleep does sound okay though

Claimed

Will draw your waifu for (You)s

Draw Shiro

That is a long time though, sleep is so good

Eh, I really only sleep if I'm bored. I guess sleep is pretty okay.

Fuck (You)

Really? I used to hate sleep, but now I need a lot more of it. But I do prefer to stay awake.

I'm never doing anything of importance, yet I'd rather stay awake. My mom also likes it when I'm awake, so I mainly stay awake for her.

Wheres my (You)?

Oh my I see, well then.

youtu.be/7y5KdgImmoo

Why

@696499513
>spams
>asks for (You)s

Doing it wrong.

Checked, time to filter EMMYS.

fucking trash in here

>1 hour ago
>51 replies.

Damn, this is slow.

And so is my internet

Rood

Agreed.

i come back for a brief moment and someone else claims her.

S/NA users are probably sleeping. EU is dealing with Mudslimes. Fuck STRAYA cunt. Do we have Russkies in /waifu/?

>Russkies
Do Romanians qualify? That's the closest we have, I think.

I'm not usually on at this hour, I have a day off tomorrow, so I'll just be here later than usual.
Russkies? Probably.

Almost 11pm in Straya. Yourself?

Someone called?

8am here. On a Tuesday. In July.

Wanna have a gay time?

Hi!

Hello

Wow it is super dead this morning.

Weird.

Tuesday is a long day.

bup

Bup?

Yes. bup.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFM46bDPY5o

Do Crabs think Fish are Flying?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNP2Q9PKeA

Give me a damn (You)

I don't think they have enough intelligence to tell the difference and swimming can be poorly described the same way as flying.
Floating somewhere they can't reach.

Isn't it amazing that you can travel 50 kilometres in an hour at 50kph.

youtu.be/7y5KdgImmoo

Too long Tuesday.
I dunno. Thursday seems long for me, always waiting for Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday.

But at the same time my Mondays seem to pass instantaneously.

If you lie on the ground you have a 12,742 km diameter rock on your back that flies through space at 1600 kph.
It's fun to think about this while listening to space ambient.

Eh, that's just the rotational speed, apparently it moves at 107826 kph around the Sun.

>not doing screaming pushups attempting to stop said rock from destroying the universe

Do you even chuuni, bro?

I'm gonna need another episode for this one.

Heh. Nice pic.

Dude the fastest thing we launched into space was going relatively fast to the earth, but the solar system is orbiting the galactic centre at 828,000kph.

We are literally travelling over half a million mph right now.

SeeAlso forgotted a pic.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammeda wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanesto lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pitsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammeda wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanesto lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.