Unconventional ways to make money thread

Unconventional ways to make money thread
How do you make money?
Fags without a 9 to 5, get ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hutzler-388YL-Popcorn-Bucket-Yellow/dp/B005BPZBAS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Selling butthole

i make fuckin minimum wage working on Fiverr.
>feels batman

but at least im my own boss, can do whatever the fuck i want with my time.

Also, looking for another source of income...

what do you sell on fiverr?

Usually I suck dick for nickels. You would probably be good at it too, OP.

making and selling chainmail armors

Going to give you a hint;
Those that figured out how to make money unconventionally are now millionares or better.

Theres no easy answer

Reuploading funny vines to YouTube as Vine Compilations, enable monetization. $1 per 1000 views.
1mil views = $1000

sell what?

services:
Audio editing, eng-spa Translations and Proofreading

see

I'll rob someone about once a month

are you saying you can only be a 9 to 5:er or a millionaire?

how do you do it?

nope, most non-conventional jobs pay fuck all

day trading on the stockmarket. I lost $400 yesterday.. but I'm still up almost 20k this month so whatever.

but theres so many channels, were you the original?

grow weed in a spare room

how much do you make a month?

Buy/restore and sell Japanese performance car parts and wheels

buy from yahoo auctions japan or keep my eyes peeled locally

then sell online or locally/facebook that sort of shit

Interesting user, how the fuck do you get people to buy your service thoe? Aka how do you grt the work.

I didn't know you could make money on youtube without OC...

>selling game keys on kinguin
>selling pokemin go accounts

live in the city and single out someone that looks like a pussy

initial investment?
when did you start?

Those who figured out how, don't give away their secrets. Those who fail... they teach.

I work as interpreter for spanish/english from home OP.
Easy stuff.

does people even cary cash nowadays?
or are you looking for phones?

>implying you're one of the enlightened ones
gimme dem secrets user

like $200, sometimes more sometimes less.
It varies from month to month

its been a process... i been slowly building my reputation for months, so now since i got more and more good feedbacks and rating, people hires me more and more.
Also happy customers keep coming.
Also, there is a section n the site where u see what people requests, and u can offer to help them.

disability + insurance money (because schizo) = 2 142.892 U.S. dollars a month

not super rich but im pretty okay with , though sometimes wish i had money to buy a house

Of course they do, but if it were me i'd find the guys who wear nice watches, get really good at talking them off and sprint away swiftly into the night.

I have seriously considered robbing places. EZ money if you don't get caught.

yep, usually only 50 bucks though

cell phones, jewelry and watches add up, I just sell them to the pawn shop

When you catch someone off guard they become a bumbling fool it's like you have full control of them it's so easy

Pretend to be a Hard worker for 10 years, get private insurance in case you are unable to work. Wait for an arab to beat you up, have head surgery, 6 screws and 3 plates later and after a year in rehabilitation let them tell you you never need to work again.
Profit.

And Yes I am german, we have the arabic scourge over here.

>Usually I suck dick for nickels. You would probably be good at it too, OP.

Same here, but classic Aussie muscle cars...

>$2000 for a rolling LH torana shell,
>$3000 for a newish HSV V8
>$10000 or so spent on parts/paint n' shit
>sell for $60,000 at auction
>Solid $45,000 profit

All within about 4 or 5 months part time. I do work as a mechanic 4 days a week in a shop (hence free access to tools, workshop)

>Take money from insurance
>ACTUALLY GET A JOB
>Have double the profits & can buy a house?

you get more money for free than i make a month, If i got a check like that i'd sure as hell have a job to make even more money

sports betting

>let them tell you you that you were hostile against the arab for not wearing tradition arabic clothing, converting to islam, and smelling like alcohol and are entirely at fault and will not be covered by the insurance.
ftfy

>be me
>buy pasta strainers from wal*mart for 5.99
>drill the holes just a hair bigger to the size of an unpopped popcorn kernel
>is now a "popcorn strainer"
>can now enjoy delicious buttery microwaveable popcorn free from those sneaky little kernels
>sell the "Popcorn Colonel" for $10 outside carnivals and amusement parks

Easy

Residential building companies.
My family has been in the buidness for at least 50 years, and we've made the town at least 10X bigger. At the right time you could easily make 30-40K per week. (And that's counting the negatives of building materials etc.).

How do you?

HVAC is an alright trade. A lot of physicality depending on what end of the work you're on, but it pays out well.

never rob a place if you are desperate and or retarded. you'll fuck up.

Bamping for interest. 99% of my 7am-5pm m-f money goes to paying off debt and studying personal finance. I aspire to be rich. Im disabled but power through it wvery singe day. I know that i have 10 uears max of worklife felft and i dont wanna be a fucking democrat sponge on society. Turns out its about the same to mmbe a millionaire as a billionaire. Just takes a little more work and perspective.

For now i have a hobby of creating random shit or surfing for deals pnline and resell. Its not that much fun or lucrative to deal aith fb and cl fags, but it funds my hobby of tinkering.

Been toying with the idea of making a machine to manufacture and sell tow ropes. Pretty much it for now.

Grow medical marijuana. As far as initial investments go it's pretty cheap and the ROI is so high you'd be crazy not to try.

U do this?

heh
how many do you sell a day?

mmm i dont get it, what is the strainer for?

Why dont u just buy the raw corn and make popcorns in a pot or something?

Interesting. I used to make fun of jap cars till i got a beatup old acura. 3.2 jdm. Omfg. Wind up like a runberband and never stop. I dove that fucker 40 miles a day 70mph down dirtroads. Hit the ditch hard 4 times. Never fucking gave up. 1 time in 1st gear.

U speak Japanese or can u get yahoo japan in english?

It's to get out the unpopped corn kernels from the tasty ones.

Aussie muscle cars are getting pretty ridiculous

if i knew anything about them i'd probably buy and sell parts for them as well

i'm a qualified mechanic, but i work at an auto parts store

The old ke70s are worth heaps of money with a few modifications
>$1000 reasonable condition registered ke70
>$1500 4age package
>maybe 15 hours of work to get it all in and wire it all up
>$4000 - $4500

always sell within a week

you dont need a strainer to do that....
what do u do with the unpopped ones?

u throw them away or pop them?

And just like that I couldn't resist fapping and blew my load. gat dam what a mynx

Was selling them just around here whenever a carnival or fair popped up but I'm thinking of selling them online. No one wants to shove popcorn in their mouth with a hidden unpopped kernel in there. Crack a fucking tooth. It ruins the popcorn experience

Microwaveable popcorn bro. It's how most people who aren't farmers enjoy popcorn. But not all the kernels pop. Dump that shit into a bowl and inevitably one or two get in your mouth. It sucks and the Popcorn Colonel remedies that 'sitch

Are u fucking with me?

Write erotica and sell it on Amazon.

Nope

i have a mate in japan that helps me

there's a few websites like import monster and such that do importing as well

and i have a trusty japanese friend who can translate as well

buy things off aliexpress
sell on ebay

alternatively
buy cheap things from ebay china
dropship to your customers.

at my peak i made $2000 in one month before being threatened legal action by Johnson&Johnson.

I was dropshipping menstrual cups on ebay

i bought them for between 0.85 - $3.50
sold them on ebay for between $3 and $18.

it sent my feedback score down though because bitches on their rags werent happy that the picture didn't match the product.

"nonrefundable" :)

Cut trees on the weekends.
Scrap shit during the week. Deal if I can score something free. I also give rides to tweakers. All they want is a ride to the store to get beer and a crystal rose. Had no idea what that was until I started giving tweakers rides. Also, watch them.

They will try to smoke meth in your car.

tell me more
how much do you make?
whats your background?

Pretty clever idea - wouldn't go around selling that business idea though.

dein ernst alter?

>Popcorn Colonel

>underated post

>user. Sell that shit on a $19.95 informercial.

>profit.

lol

you did it the dumb way, always keep it legal and reliable

You're not supposed to, but YT doesn't give a shit anymore. They toss a few bucks to anyone who will let them advertise through their popular content.

I'm considering pitching it to them

Shark tank faggot

Been working at call center here in Mexico since I was 17, now I'm 21 and some guy told me about this job, I got referred to it.
After a month of filters I got my personal line only for the calls of this company and take calls.

Pay is better than call centers and you have a lot more time.

Pretty interesting user. I have contemplated shipping a couple of right hand steering cars and fixing them up but its costly and time consuming.

Ill stick with american muscle and the up and comming electric hotrod craze.

Good luck on your endevors user.

At my peak I was making 1500 a month working like 20 hours a week, but then I stopped to go back to school. Cool part was that the royalties kept coming in, but over the course of 4 years have dwindled to about 300 a month, though I've been putting out a lot of stuff recently and have been making a lot more sales.

I don't have a formal background in writing, but have been doing it since I was a wee lad.

Wanting to do this. Hows the pay and who do you publish through

Bro that looks slick

Erotica writing?

Ja leider.

transparent in some areas, not in others. this irritates me. Why cant i see nipples

I was still able to sell them, just wasn't able to use their products in the description. i still managed to move hundreds of dollars of stock a week.
it became too much so i moved on to selling 'zoomies'. boy people spend money on retarded shit.
anyway, point is, find a market that isn't saturated, buy cheap, sell high.

first big flips i did were xbox one power supplies. at the time of the xone release in australia you could only buy microsoft power supplies which costed around $80, i imported chinese ripoff power supplies for $5 a piece with the australian plug, sold them all for $50 each before anybody else came along and started selling.

flipping is easy to get in to but it does become too much work, if you're commited though you can literally make money from almost nothing.

No shit user. 3 things.

Patent attorney
Nondisclosure agreement
Write a business plan

Get the lawyer pro-bono if u can. Might cost u millions latter. But its bette then somone steeling your idea.

I crossdress total spent 50 dollarinos. get people to pay me money for each pic they do 15 people giving me money at the same time making $500

oowww i get it now, so u sell the fuckin strainer?

im dumb, i thought u were selling popcorn.

Post pic of a "Popcorn Colonel" pls

god damn I feel bad for you if you ever try to rob someone like me. I conceal carry and am dying put a bullet in a nigger like you. Zero hesitation.

This is really not true at all

what distance do you keep from these people?
Shows and shit always show them too far away for the victims NOT to just run away

>find a market that isn't saturated
how do you find a market that isn't saturated?

I'm a beekeeper and make money from pollination contracts and honey I guess it's unconventional? I'm 25 and a life long friend when he passed all his equipment became mine so I kept his legacy I guess and expanded it

Yeah I sell the strainer lol

Looks just like the pic I posted but without the handle. It's just a cheap little pasta strainer. I just drill the holes a little bigger to the size of an unpopped kernel

how much do you make doing that?

I'm meeting with my attorney this Thursday actually to discuss something unrelated. He might have some advice for me or can maybe point me in the direction of a good patent attorney. You think I should mention it to him?

sauce pls

Great idea dude. I just applied for a patent. You had better quit or I will sue your ass.

I fuck old women at bingo. Befriend them, and fuck their saggy mayo pussy until their family alienates them.

Then I am the only person in their inheritance. Then I fuck them so hard, they stroke.

>profit

Fml... well, easy come easy go I guess.

Fuck you you weak worthless shit, have chronic depression manic depressive bi polar and borderline personality disorder and I work 60 to 80 hours a week in a group home where I get attacked most days and barely make that

In profit about 200k on pollination contracts that's the real money maker but also the hardest work and always hire on a few guys to help me for the day, pay them like 500 bucks for a night of moving 50 hives a night its hard and you have to hustle and yiu get the shit stung out of you lol and if I harvested everything I could I'd make 30 to 50k depending on marketing or how I'd sell it. When I started with him when I was 18 I started by doing all the honey and wax side of the business but it's a loooooot of times packaging so now I sell in bulk only unless for friends and family, this weekend sucked though it was 100 degrees and a suit makes it feel 20 degrees hotter

that's the challenge.

menstrual cups was already saturated, i just put australian flags on the pictures and they started selling.

amazon.com/Hutzler-388YL-Popcorn-Bucket-Yellow/dp/B005BPZBAS