Sup fags. Can anyone tell me how to kill a small pine tree without getting caught

Sup fags. Can anyone tell me how to kill a small pine tree without getting caught.

Water it frequently with a Copper (II) sulfate solution.

Hammer a copper nail into it.

Dial 911 and tell the coppers to come take care of it

But thats traceable right?
How about freezing the fucker at the bottom with liquid nitrogen?

Nail a copper hammer into it.

Break in and steal all the copper pipes from inside the house and sell it for scrap. This kills the value of the house.

It's not as easy as you might think.
What if the neighbors hear it screaming? What if it gets away? Where will you hide the body?

Easy. Salt. Fucktons of it around the root.

I should specify, salt the ground around it and water it with saline or saltwater of 50:50 proportions frequently

OP here.

forgot to mention, it has to appear to be a natural death. there can be no evidence.

stab it with icicles then hide the icicles up your ass until they melt.
no evdince. probrem solved

>Strip a small amount of bark, preferably near the surface, or on multiple roots for quickest/most effective results.
>Drill a small hole, at least an inch deep behind the stripped bark.
>Fill hole with poison of your choice, weed killer will work fine if concentrated enough.
>Glue bark back over holes.
>Wait

It will die within a month, even if it's illegal in your area and your council sends out an arborist, it will be near impossible to find proof and they will just conclude that it was likely fungal.

OP here.

the problem is the guy is already suspicious about us as we have allready taken 20+ trees of his property, and he will probably send the tree to a lab.

>and he will probably send the tree to a lab.
Who gives a fuck, don't get caught. Even if he gets proof that it was poisoned he can't prove it was you.

Why do you even want it removed?

This right here. Why do you want it gone so bad?

This guy is our only neighbour and I have already taken 23 trees. There are 2 left that will in a few years block the sun.

>This guy is our only neighbour
I still don't see your point. Even if it's circumstantially obvious, he won't be able to prove it is you unless he catches you/sets up cameras.

Stop being a pussy.

Also your thread is fucking retarded. You wouldn't be asking for advice if you had already successfully killed 20+ trees.

>who gives a fuck
You have clearly never dealt with arbor laws. Mature trees can get you on the hook for upwards of $10,000. Most of the time it can be traced back to someone. If it can't, this guy can still waste a ton of OPS time and money in court.

That was with a chainsaw and circiumstances made it so the local government didn't care.
That wont happen again.

Probably he just chopped them down.

Treat his property like carthago, salt the ground, nothing will grow ever again. You'll Probably be in war with your neighbour though

>asking for advice if you had already successfully killed 20+ trees.
this

Simple. Pay the neighbor who owns the tree what the tree is worth then chop down your brand new tree.

Wrap a piece of wire around the trunk and tighten it. As the tree grows, the wire will cut through the bark killing the tree.

does it have any allergies?