Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkoLno0Hv4A
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Painful...

What the actual fuck...

>star gender
this has to stop

By all that is unholy, I hope this is some sort of satire.

I can't even

What the fuck is gray ace?

Haha. You millenials. Oh boy. Wew laddy.

autism

I consider myself fairly liberal but I still can't understand why anything he said was wrong? That's a whole new level of SJW.

How can someone convince themselves that this is cool? He clearly didn't get bullied enough as a kid. He needs a right ass kicking

OC cringe

dutch; probably has a thc addled brain

This fuck head.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkoLno0Hv4A

so Asperger's sufferer seeking a carer then?

>Reserved for coven sisters

How old are you, bud?

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Criticism of ideas/people you like = hate speech

Criticism of ideas/people you dislike = freedom of speech

You notice it quite simply: have you ever heared a left leaning person defend Margret Thatcher, Michelle Bachman etc. when people called them crazy, make fun of their eyes, called them witches and insulted basically everything about them?

3/10

At first it didn't seem so bad, but then I read that comment. Sheeeeeesh.

I am a classical liberal as well.
Get put into the alt-right corner whenever I call them out on their bullshit, kek.

For them I am a racist, a sexist, (even without me being aware of it) and basically soooo privileged that I have no option but to listen and believe when they speak.

But they are happy to point out that I am the one trying to shut them up, whenever they actually speak.

I mean, you have a debate with them, present your point, fall silent for them to answer and resent their point, and all they do is complaining about the "mansplaining" I apparently just committed. They even waste the space you give them, and are too retarded to recognize it, even.

>triggered

Dear god no

Nah it was a genuine question. I wasn't mocking you for acting like a child or anything, I'm just curious.

>see thumbnail
Lol fucken autistic OP fag mad at people doing their shit
>read comment
Jesus

The funny thing is (the way you wrote it) that you are most likely at university, where this stuff is 90% accepted and used. But this group is still a fucking minority overall, most people are not aware of this bullshit because they don't circle jerk at university (90% of people aren't really aware of this shit). The sick thing is: this university minority is forcing their weird ass ideology upon society by undemocratic channels (un special task forces, or the amadeu antonio foundation in Germany for example) to become social norm and legal law, without the public (yet) realizing. We see this in Germany where this fuckhead Heiko Maas (lost every election he was ever part of, got the federal jurisprudence office as reward for that) is implementing these hate speech laws against the public (not to start with scandinavia).

The only question is: will the public just accept this ideology once it is fully implemented, or will they overthrow this system?

an excellent cringe, worthy of starting off a thread

>star gender
A giant mass of gaseous material that slowly burns itself away to nothing before ultimately dying, having done nothing but burn for its entire existence. Sounds about right.

Look what came in fresh from the cucks

Nah. I have aspeger's and I still wouldn't pull this shit.

This has to be fake

>Star gender

Well she is the size of a star so i guess that makes sense.

Take it to Sup Forums you cuck.

>Rape victims are not responsible for being raped
Terror victims live in society that opress muslims and the arabic world, France also never apologized for the Algeria conflict, so there is a reason terror happened there
>Normalzing rape leads to more rape
Terrorism is not a real isssue, more people die through lightnings than through terror attacks, we shouldn't worry and generalize muslims. A

>didn't say bazinga
liar

Remind me of this. Kek.

You are literally retarded I assume

Reminds me of Trigglypuff.

>2016
>Being this retarded.

top tier cuck right here

I don't think retarded people can coherently write sentences. Cuck.

Recieving something like this would immediately make me go fuck Julia and after she's done cleaning my cum off her stomach show her this so our pillow talk can revolve around making fun of that sorry bastard

Oh man why hand over the instrument and evidence of your downfall to your "opponent"?

Well, my mom is a social worker, so from a young age I've known about my aspergers and what it entails, so I try my best to act normal, but if you need proof here is a pic of me at age 15.

What's the animé?

not like us alphas, amirite

>eats anything
>wants to be a manatee

how do these people exist.

I would fuck the shit out of Julia and take picture and send it to the fucker.

>how do these people exist.
Tumblr.

I have no idea what half of this even means. I don't even she/it knows what it means either...

why is that cringe? that's implying all guy/girl relationships should be more than friends. who is friendzoned in this case, the guy or girl? so stupid.

>2016
>Being an Americuck

> About astralwhale
Ftfy

I cringed like I've never cringed before.
>and he just keeps digging himself deeper into the hole

this is comedy gold

grey ace broke me

holy shit dude

>Really good at
>belly dancing

Hoverhand mate

>talked about how left minorities overthrow democratic primciples/institutions
>go to /pol
>cuck

I don't think you know what /pol, cuck or anything else I wrote is. But hurr durr lemme do le 9gaga memes

Not cringe worthy at all. Fuck off.

>If I were an animal, I'd be a manatee

It's good to make dreams become reality.

Why are you taking shitty bait?
Stop.

>google reverse image search

I hope summer is over soon

I don't see hoverhand his arm is clearly around her and the hand is touching her waist. His thumb is just not groping which is understandable considering their relationship.

>turtle beans

*Hoverthumb.

God... This motherfucker, I swear.

It's bad enough that he's a complete weasel fraud, but he's a bigger cuck than moot... Fuck me...

I think he looks rather dapper. I'd have a drink with him.

I've posted in a few places before now. calm yo manboobs.

I have stories too. wanna hear?

Germanfag angry Sup Forums is too haram for him.

Go allahu fuckbar yourself.

Thanks for the (you) cuck.

i cringed hard

You know, that picture makes more and more sense every day. Specific parts are censored, reddit... ahh don't wake me up.

wow so cringe, very beta, much friendzoned

HAHA, hoverthumbing like a true beta cuck. Good show chap.

God Bless The Cucked State of Ahmerica

Fucking special snowflakes. Previous recent generations have had wars, depressions and actual day to day struggle for survival to worry about.
All this hambeasts main concerns are is getting more doritos in her face and her internet not konking out so she can keep telling people how much of a grey ace she is.

Are people in Somalia worried about making sure everyone knows that they identify as a genderfluid asteroid? No they are more worried about not being chomped on by a lion or machine gunned for nothing.

Calm your tits with this shit millennials

>I have been rustled

>pagan
>Artemis
Wut

Lol, this isn't even bad.

OniAi

>implying people in Somalia are capable of thinking.

Kek, lost

Doug Walker, is that you?

The believe in the ancient greek pantheon is also a form of paganism. Its hellenic paganism.

fucking lol'd at the hipster faggot thornbury....

I know a thing or two about her opening...

wat