Hey cunts, I'm from Australia, one of those countries where mass shootings don't quite exist

Hey cunts, I'm from Australia, one of those countries where mass shootings don't quite exist.

I have a problem..

So a girl recently came into my life, i found myself completely memorised by every aspect of her being, i became irrational and eventually CAME TO UNDERSTAND I WAS UNDER THE SPELL OF INFATUATION. Being the selfish and temporary form of love that infatuation is i began acting out of confusion and fear of rejection coupled with a surfacing of all my suppressed childhood abandonment issues.

I caught up with that girl tonight, i was able to remove myself from that over analytical and illogical immaturity and things went well. we will be catching up again soon.

Actually, i don't have a problem at all, indeed things are going quite well in life.

Suck it faggots.

pic not related.

im pretty sure you have severe autism. should get that looked at.

Nah bro just a healthy desire to understand and grow through experience. suck it faggot

Dude, join ISIS lol

Australia, literally a country that no one cares about.

so your healthy desire includes bragging about going on a date and not getting your dick sucked?

way to go on your learning m8, i met a girl and got my dick sucked tonight, not gonna call her again because i don't need some bitch to replace a shitty childhood.

Im happy for you OP. Enjoy, no need to be rude towards others

NYPA FAGGOT

Glad you figured it out mate . I was 30 before I recognized the trap of infatuation. women took real advantage of me and could see it from a mile away. how many idiots have been killed...

Where from in Australasia my human friend?

>i found myself completely memorised by every aspect of her being
>Memorised
Kek

>port arthur

Do you have autism cunt?

cunt you took the bait like a little bitch ;)

look at you all flustered. your insecurities are apparent at this time sir

present tense bro

Thanks brother, and thanks for realising the hardcore banter for what it was.

It's an addictive chemistry of emotion man

it's just some hardcore banter fam, love as always xo

The gold fringe proves that Isis has switched to maritime law and I refuse to recognize the "Sharia" law they are seeking to impose. I am a sovereign Syrian.

Why are Australians so fucking ugly?

I hate that a lot of muslims are afraid to speak out and condemn certain acts because of an institutionalisation of systematic fear

multi culturalism

where do you reside then? model island i presume
>ZING

Even mudslimes won't travel that far to bomb your shithole country.

good?

you. in this very moment

thank fuck you keep the mudslime goat fuckers

AYE