Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hL_-v267vpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a term for women who specifically look for partners to increase their own worth because they have no worth themselves.

Beware this trap.

Girl need to start having their on goals, ambition, and education.

Do girls want a big juicy BBC or a tiny dick?

/thread

The opposite is also true. But realistically, goals and ambitions don't mean shit unless you're smart and confident enough to actually achieve them. And there's plenty of educated dipshits out there as well

They already fucking do

There is some truth here. I'm sure all of us over the age of 25 know of at least one girl who continually goes for the jobless pothead loser in the $500 Nike's over literally any other guy.

i think its safe to say women want both a juicy hispanic or black dick and a rich white husband to cuck

I believe the former. Additionally, the one with good job like lawyer, physician or accountant. The one that knows the rules of the system and get paid for according to them. Not that thinks actually but that who executes the rules. Thinking is fatal for women. If they thought they would get insane.

But I've been paying the bills with swag for the past 3 years.

>*degenerate western women

fix'd that for you

This guys a male nurse who bought a t-shirt...

Doesn't matter.

They will still cheat their man no matter his standing or dick size.

My goal is to one day buy a t-shirt.

all women are whores

the key is to spot those women and to actively avoid them. it takes some practice to get your head in the right mindset, but if its just for a quick filing then weigh up if the effort is worth it (personal experience, it usually isn't)

life's too short to waste it on shit people

True. At my work. Hot japanese marketing manager in her 20s who make probably 7k a month is dating a jobless douche who cant keep a stable minimum wage job. Sad sad sad

i just think its retarded that women with no status or power go look for a man that does, instead of actually culturing and educating themselves...
also, they choose a partner not on the basis of his personality but his paycheck, so thats asking to be cucked, they have no emotional connection to you, so theres nothing stopping them from cheating after youre married with children and take half your stuff

To be fair, guys that hang out on Sup Forums possess no goals, ambition, education or swag.

>thoughts
I try not to think. Bad for your health, you know.

OP your an faggit. That pic is about 6 years old.

wholeheartedly agree.

I'm not fourteen, so I couldn't give you the answer you're looking for, faggot.

"Probably makes about 7k a month"

Speculating are we?

Criiiinge.

How does any guy not know or realise this...even in their 20s?
Girls are more attracted to a guy who studies, or who has goals, passion, ambition, or a life purose...whatever it may be.
Would you be stuck with a 'go nowhere' in your life?
Seriously, the autism is heavy tonight.

There's this thing called natural selection, and basically if dried up whores start seeing you as "compatible" in your thirties, you're on the wrong end of it and that's nature cuckolding you.

if you are a faggot aspiring lawyer, then 10 years later you are still the same anti social autist, yeah you could probably wife someone - but likely just get cucked hard

ky

Dont guys look for similar things? I know I wouldnt get in a serious relationship with a woman that doesnt have anything to offer.
I want a woman that has an education and a solid career and a plan for life and i d expect her to look for the same in a man.
Just cos you want someone who isnt a loser doesnt mean ur shallow it means ur realistic about life being shitty and needing to strong to do well.

If a chick is dumb enough to repeatedly date shitheads then she isn't worth your time.

I see it all the time on social media. Super hot blonde chick spends all her time at bars, dates idiots, has a kid or two, continually posts images and statuses about strong women and relationships. Why the hell would you want to date someone like that? Fuck em, sure, but actually spend time with them?

womens are disgusting, sex is overrated

/thread

Did I strike a nerve?

Alpha fucks beta bucks

Virgins detected

>swag
>sag
>fag

Yah, I don't even know what swag is. I have panache and charm.

Also I have goals... I am hoping I can eat all of these hotpockets without burning muh fingers.

married and have 3 kids actually you faggot
i was very selective in picking a mate and Im happy with the results. She is intelligent, beautiful and has a good job.

i know user

missing the fucking point ... thats how i know youre asian.

wat?

So u would date an uneducated woman with no career goals that you will probably end up having to support?
I want an independent woman that can stand in her own and doesn't need my money

they want to not get aids

Or better yet is in good shape rich and funny

Met my ex in high school. We got together in our mid 20s. We were both educated and had good jobs. Turned out she had borderline personality disorder.
12 years gone

Yes if she was hot enough

But wouldn't the ideal situation be a woman u find hot but also has an education and career and isn't with u just for what u can offer her? Instead ur together because ur both strong and successfull and attracted to one another?

yes and?
I'm a medical student. 16 months from being a doctor.

as elitist as it sounds, we dont go for people outside the medical profession.

occasionally you may see the odd guy gunning for surgery marry a nurse, just so she's financially dependent on him whilst accepting him not being home at night half the week.

but otherwise, doctors marry other doctors.

It would be doing our potential injustice if we went off and got with somebody from say.. an arts degree

Girls don't belong in schools

no. no you dont. because when she gets sick of your shit one day she will be able to divorce your ass.

sometimes they stick with you because you pay the bills, and often once on the otherside of the rough patch, people work it out.

if she is financially independant, she wont bother working through it

you just described 99% of all western women.
just sayin fampai

I remember when all you needed was game and a giro. Bitches dont do team work anymore and expect men to provide everything or they have their own career and focus on that, if you cant equal them there its game over. I want bitches to buy me shit oncr in a while.

>super hot
>kid or two

you realize a vagina is pretty much wrecked once a baby comes out right?

Ok I forgot Sup Forums is full of kids that were abused by their parents and can't spot a stable normal living environment if it hit them in the face.
Getting a woman that dependent on you and relying on her dependence is a time bomb and will lead to misery.

thats a cute ideal but its totally unrealistic, most women are niggers, thats a cold hard fact.

>Fucks half town
>Ok now it's time to settle with a cuck
Women logic

12 years isnt so bad.
just go to poland and bribe a cop to let you shoot a female homeless crack addict, should make you feel better

Only people who are not in the medical prof desperately selfie with a stethoscope like this.

You should change your environment and people that surround you. Dump them all

I second this.

#YOLO xd

Well, it's no brainer. Money makes the world go round. At the end of the day without money, wealth and career, you are nobody, and a failure as a man.
So that statement is true. But the person who made the statement seems a bit shallow-minded for using a pic of handsome newly minted doctor to make her/his point across. The guy in that pic won't look like that anymore after 3-5 years working his ass off as "doctor". Unless of course, he's just a doctor whose job only to sit and wait for patient a.k.a your typical "What seems to be the problem, ma'am/sir/kid?". Lol

"Most" being the important word in that statement. If u grow up poor or lower middle class then I'd imagine most woman u meet are as u describe but if ur raised upper middle class or wealthy then finding a good woman with education and a career and little to no mental issues is a lot easier

youre shit out of luck, sexism is only bad if it effects women

hail satan

witnessed

checkem

Satanic trips of truth

you gotta either offer good genetics, or a stable lifestyle to make babies

most women are hardwired to make healthy babies.

most men are hardwired to make as many babies as they can.

the end result... She cheats with attractive male who can achieve his goal of mating with everyone, unattractive male raises children with good income... soon to be divorced when cheating is discovered.

AKA you're fucked, all women are whores that want to fuck attractive genetically superior men, but at least you can get a piece of ass if you work hard.

pay for sex if you really need to have it. you don't intimiac, love and relationship are _the_ waste of time!
youtube.com/watch?v=hL_-v267vpE

beware of your inner attentionwhore. it will surface soon enough if you don't act on sexual triggers allday long.

>mfw swag is the global currency in 10 years

Hi Pakistan

I live in Utah and know some Mormons who just groom their daughters to be cum dumpsters.

nothing wrong with that as long as they fuck as many niggers as possible.

>nothing wrong with training your daughter be a worthless slut
Kill yourself.

this

>dating a jobless douche who cant keep a stable minimum wage job

whereas you are a fat fuck with a stable job who cant get laid, sad sad asd

its my fetish faggot, theres nothing hotter then white teen pussy getting stuffed by a big fucking juicy black or hispanic dick

WTF girls would be all over that guy regardless

>theres nothing hotter then white preteen pussy
ftfy

Right

Are you serious? Of course they want the dick - black dick.

This women don't know what hat they want ever

liarn too englishe

>parasites

Depends on where in the social strata you are. Educated and ambitious people who grew up with educated and ambitious parents tend to marry people in similar situations. There is a also a tendency for someone in finance/law/medicine/engineering to marry someone with a background in the arts over a matched pairing.

swag= sleeping with another girl

The life's main purpose is to pay bills and work