LOST

Oh shit there is a giant four toed foot statue on the island

Expected since the island was inhabited by Greeks n shiet

first time i saw the statue was so fucking creepy

That series was the last one I watched, but I kept checking what happened in the episodes just to see if they explained that foot.

AND THE WRITERS DON'T MAKE ANYTHING OF IT.

WHY THE FUCK IS IT THERE?!

it used to be a giant statue of the egyptian fertility goddess some kings n shit built after getting stuck there and finding you cant have kids

the slave ship richard alpart was on was thrown into it by a tsunami like 9/11 and destroyed most of it, never forget

I didn't think the show could get anymore retarded in that final season until Special Friend Heaven.

I didn't think a show could lose its appeal so much until the back half of Dexter aired.

it's where jacob lives

Lost was "wouldn't it be cool if..." - the show

LOST is what happens when the CGI budget for your show is disproportionate to the writing ability of your show runner

If they had just stopped at time travel, maybe MAYBE it could have been saved. Then they had to add all that alternate universe shit and the fucking purgatory church .

It is obvious they had no FUCKING clue what they were doing, despite Abrams/lindhehehhopp saying the opposite.

Remember when Walt was magic? What happened to that? Other than the actor growing too quickly.

"Making Up Random Bullshit As We Go Along: The Show"

>It is obvious they had no FUCKING clue what they were doing, despite Abrams/lindhehehhopp saying the opposite.

no they admitted halfway through that they didn't know how it was going to end

>thinks the lindeljew hasn't perfected his bullshitnoexplainry with leftovers

This show makes a lot more sense than some other shows that won't be named.

What exactly happened with Lost?

I quit after season 1 because Sky bought it and I didn't have Sky. I heard it went to shit so never bothered going back.

Where/what was the Island? Why was there a Polar Bear in the woods? What was the black smoke thing? Why were they there? Did Locke ever go ape-shit and kill everyone/rape them 1 by 1 starting with Kate?

I could google this ofc but google has shit views on things. I'd rather ask anons

>Where/what was the Island?
Literally the cork stopper keeping evil from flooding the world.

>Why was there a Polar Bear in the woods?
Because a research company brought them there in the 60s

>What was the black smoke thing?
A magic spirit destined to attempt to destroy the island, so evil could reign

>Why were they there?
The protector of the island needed a replacement, and he tagged those folks, and caused their plane to crash.

> Did Locke ever go ape-shit and kill everyone/rape them 1 by 1 starting with Kate?
Not really. But kinda.

>Season 1
God-tier
>Season 2
GOAT
O
A
T
>Season 3
start slow, gets great
>Season 4
awful
>Season 5
Holy shit, this show is actually good again. The build-up to the finale is master class.
>Season 6
the only thing in my life that has ever disappointed me more was when my wife's son got mad at me and told me i wasn't his real dad

>Where/what was the Island?
It's a purgatory.

>Why was there a Polar Bear in the woods?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>What was the black smoke thing?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Why were they there?
They died.

>Did Locke ever go ape-shit and kill everyone/rape them 1 by 1 starting with Kate?
No.

please end yourself

Best meme of 2010

LOST tier
>1
>2
>3
>The Constant

SHIT tier
>4
>5
>6

>season 5
>shit

2nd best season of the show

why the fuck are pyramids are where they are?
why the fuck is the sphynx there?

thats not a question that needs answering. Its there because egyptians fucking thought its a good place to build it.

I fucking hate faggots like you that considered every fucking thing the show is somehow needed to be answered. Do you by any chance want to know how many days Kate wore the same underwear consecutively?

>Do you by any chance want to know how many days Kate wore the same underwear consecutively?

if you still hate the final season after a rewatch you are a pleb

s3 > s5 = s1 > s2 > s6 > s4
solid 8/10 show.
10/10 for experience, amazing to rewatch and nothing will ever replace it.

Has anyone tried rewatching to see if you can understand everything on a second seeing.

I'm tempted but only if there is stuff to get

It was never about understanding the show, but appreciating the characters.

Which still are imo the best I've seen in a TV show

Enjoy the journey, not the destination

My "watch list" is enormous and only getting bigger, so I'm trying not to re-watch anything. But I really want to see LOST again.

dat damage control
jj pls go

bump

>a giant four-toed statue is of the same thematic importance as underwear
Please die

Have you SEEN ELil's smooth pusspuss? It's probably more important than a fucking statue

>Do you by any chance want to know how many days Kate wore the same underwear consecutively?

Now I do

It coulda been saved if the S5 BOMB created split universes and the lost gang had to team up with their alternate universe counterparts to literally save the fate of two simultaneous universes. Imagine how balls to the wall epic that would have been if jack teamed up with bizaro ben and ben teamed up with bizzaro locke coulda been cash

show was perfect.
Sorry you didnt understand it.

You literally described GoT

Care to give a brief explanation oh wise and knowledgeable one?

Thats what I thought

I have. You'll get answers to basically everything if you pay attention, but some of the answers are pretty thin. The main story holds up, and you can evenget hints in the first episode (skeletons in the cave). The timetravel part is kinda still a mess tho. If you liked Lost its definitly worth rewatching.

lost is shit

yes they do

Best season

Nigga, you are about 10 years late.

It's where Jacob lives idiot, you'd know that if you actually watched the show

Elder God Tier

Shit tier
Newfag Sup Forums opinions

no ones gonna spoonfeed you retard baby. Go watch the show and this time open your fuckin' eyes and ears

Ah yes, the Port of Tarantino...

(you)

what is the best character in Lost doing with himself now?

2>>>3>>>>=5=6

>best character
>not ben

regardless of being let down by the writers, this show is still the ultimate post-9/11, pre-smartphone piece of television imo

such a strong vibe

Could it be possible to misinterpret a plot more then this idiot dumbposter?

i'm on "316" right now
>dat 70's dharma feel

>it may have been shit but I liked it anyway

Here we see a popular rationalization people employ so they don't have to admit to themselves they were conned.

>can't even derive the meaning of my post