Not an amerifat, but I love Kennedy. He seemed to genuinely care about America

Not an amerifat, but I love Kennedy. He seemed to genuinely care about America.

Why are all your recent presidents so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=NdD9uSrNFT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well my only explanation for obama was the idea that "racial diversity" or some shit with race was a factor in him getting elected president

>Kennedy
>Good president
>Beliving in memes

He got that reputation by being an outstanding leader, and getting shot for it.

kennedy was one of the biggest whores ever, he wasted a lot of time fucking prostitutes

Nothing wrong with that m8, even presidents have needs.

Too many spics, niggers, muslims.

Liberals, democrats

Loving america means im racist and check my white privilege.

Grew up in a teailer house. Still looking for my white privilege while i drive past jobless crackheads blaming me for no job yet, unwilling to work.

Fucking 30 years old and i will see the rise and fall of the greatest country to bless this earth with our greatness.

Yes, we stole it from the indians. Not my fault.... they dont pay taxes and take my paycheck in oil rights and taxes

Not my fault
Have job
Give half to lazy cunts.

That is why. Too many cunts.

He dragged his feet a allot and was a meme president for the most part getting shot doesn't make you a great leader it just makes you more memorable.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

If Kennedy hadn't gotten his brains splattered, he'd have gone down as average.

>recent presidents so shit?

Son of organized crime boss who bought his son a seat in congress in one of the most corrupt states in the union.

Yeah, Jack was a real prince.

> lincoln was a good president
> got shot
> Kennedy was a good president
> got shot
> other presidents doesn't want to get shot

Like I said
>Beliving in memes
I'm guessing you're underage

Nice argument dumbass.

Go to bed.

Except Kennedy was a shit president. There goes that theory.

Nixon was better

Nixon was just the worst.

Kennedy was a PR president who understood the media. They fawned over him, while the average person did not. His assassination sealed his god status, but in reality his reckless personal behavior may well have gotten him impeached had he lived.

Most of the greater legacy people attain to Kennedy was actually LBJ. Kennedy really didn't do much of anything but fuck loads of bitches. That said most of the good LBJ's presidency left behind was over shadowed by the fact Kissinger was a massive nigger.

Nixon wasn't a great president, but be was considerably better than Kennedy, Johnson, Ford, or Carter.

Responding to my previous comment with a conspiratard YouTube video. Then saying "Nice argument dumbass' Yeah sure I'm sure you know better .

Everything after washington is pleb tier

then why he got double charge? he was the '60 version of Trump, which will be hopefully elected soon

>most of the good LBJ's presidency left behind

This is LBJ's legacy. The beginning of the "Great Society" was the beginning of the end of America.

obama came from that and a few other factors:

>he is an eloquent speaker when he has a script
>he and his speechwriters are brilliant at making vague promises that lead people into thinking he cares about their specific causes
>most americans hated bush
>he's part of an incredible PR machine

but what keeps obama's approvals over 50%, while 70% of citizens hate the direction their country is going in, is that he's managed to distance himself from anything and everything going on right now; largely because of his image. people will cherry pick good things he didn't even do and ignore the bad things he had a degree of control over because "obama is a great person!"

Here's the thing. Kennedy was only president for a couple of years. And he wasn't really all that great. He escalated the war in Vietnam, and that's what turned it into the quagmire, he escalated tensions with Russia.

He DID however, do quite a bit for civil rights in an era where that wasn't always a popular decision.

But had he had lived he would probably get the credit for the Vietnam situation (like he deserved) and be remembered as lukewarm at best.

Dying in your prime always turns people into demigods. They're remembered as far more glorious than they ever actually were.

at least nixon resigned...and that was for a couple minutes of deleted tape in the watergate scandal

hillary practically committed a felony and wouldn't even think of stepping down

Johnson was better and did more than him actually. Sadly he is underrated.

You forgot to mention that being from Massachusetts, the eastern press (at that time the driving force of mass media) adored him and his little "Camelot." In his death they constructed a fictional myth that lives on 'til this day.

men..kennedy was the troudeu of the 60s.... just search a litle of neutral information about him, you gona get amaze with the pro establishment he was.

you never saw the rise

you are trailer trash and will always be trailer trash

Hmmmm. Maybe. But LBJ was a rancid piece of shit whose "Great Society" has permanently crippled America.

Jack at least has the Man on the Moon legacy on his scorecard.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdD9uSrNFT4

Kennedy was inept. Let nukes enter cuba after botching a scheduled coup of a former administration.

His ears were too big, but I can think of another Prez with big ears who also sucked.

Honestly user you gotta look into everything yourself.

Lincoln although he freed the slaves also broke the constitution several times.

I have no idea about Kennedy but look into his politics and see if you like it.

saying shit like this is fucking stupid.

What matters is foreign policy and taxes.

Yet he's fundamentally right. The moochers and looters now run this country, which also explains Obama. He's the biggest piece of shit ever to walk through American politics, and one day, in the not too distant future, the realities of his presidency will be known. And he'll still be loved by the moochers and looters.

Yeah, I agree. Clinton was a complete turd.

No kidding he sucked

>saying shit like this is fucking stupid.
>What matters is foreign policy and taxes.

It comments like this that really underscore the real problem of American politics, which is the generally high level of ignorance among the voting public. After 50 years of federal destruction of our public schools, this isn't really surprising.

After tens of TRILLIONS of dollars wealth transferred (all of it from tax dollars paid by the working class) The "Great Society" remains the greatest domestic political failure in American history.

They're all part of the secret societies he was killed for calling out.

I don't get it. Was he wroging or getting whored?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Ross Perot was never elected.

No big deal. He was a criminal political prostitute with a sex addiction.