As a non murican can someone explain to me everything that's wrong with Hilary Clinton

As a non murican can someone explain to me everything that's wrong with Hilary Clinton

>inb4 trump circle jerk

She's a crooked politician sucking dicks under the table for political favors, money laundering, a complete cunt all around. She's widely hate for the notriously scandal shit. She was involved in watergate scandal.

how can she satisfy an entire country when she couldn't even satisfy her husband?

She is a serial killer no different than Charlie Manson. 70 victims cannot lie.
She is horrible at appointing people.
She wants to try to ban guns. That'll start a civil war.
You don't need more.

she likes children

Google it yourself faggot. I can tell you what is wrong with Hillary supporters, they ask for handouts for everything and give nothing back to society except political correct whining.

If you're being serious, just ask Sup Forums

berni cuck quited now it is shillary vs Trump

>Sup Forums
>reputable source
kek

In the words of billy.

"DESTROY US ALL!"

Nothing outstanding. The funny thing is that Trump is so openly bad that when bad things come out about him people care a lot less.

Oh, and Bernie sank when people started asking questions about how free free things are.

Nothing. Unless you believe the bullshit aka everything above.

She's a dishonest political insider, a pawn for the Neoliberal political program, the guardian and candidate of choice of the status quo and the billionaires who benefit from it, she's a warmonger, she's pretty much held the same position as any of the "right-wing" candidates she's currently opposing at one point or another, her candidacy has single-handedly destroyed any illusions of a free press or a genuine functioning democracy in this country, and the list goes on. If you wanted to find a single person who embodied everything wrong with the mainstream political class of America and its ideology and culture then look no further than Hilary Rodham Clinton.

Her people can try and fearmonger about Trump all they want, Hilary WILL be worse and she is NOT entitled to the votes of any true leftists just because she isn't Trump.

The following democratic party has come to represent niggers, wetbacks, towel-heads, and other dregs of society. Non-producers. In a weak economy, these "people" are a drain on those who actually do shit.

Watch the convention for fucks sake. Nigger, fag, beaner, nigger, nigger, fag cripple.

Shilary Clintcuck

The Democrats message pits gibs me dats of various ethnicities against the people who really produce. White males.

you realize there are actual, factual reasons to dislike Hilary and the Dems right?

Cunt