What is your opinion on priests being beheaded?

What is your opinion on priests being beheaded?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ_bojL5X2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or the Japanese man who killed 19 with a knife
cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/
Wew....thank god they dont have guns

Just another reason to be glad I don't go to church

Sounds like the ISIS version of Sup Forums

Maybe what we should do is ban islam as it is. If you're muslim, you get back to your shithole. Simple. Don't like it? Too fucking bad, you go cut your own people and mistreat your own women.

In the end, it was all an accident. Islam has nothing to do with islam. Not all. The armenian genocide didn't happen. Please vote Hillary. Not all. A muslim died in that attack. It was radicals. It was an accident. Please be right wing (on the attacker). The crusades. Not all. Maybe you shouldn't have drawn that. It was the guns. It was the videogames. Not all. Religion of peace.

Allah bless

If you do that before the congregation, we should literally genocide your people. But I suspect this priest may have deserved it. Still, we should literally genocide their people.

>New Years Eve, Rapetown
>PLEASE RAPE US!
>"No but Islam is a religion of peace, we would never--"
>RAPE US OR WE'LL ALL EAT BACON FOR A WEEK AND USE THE KORAN AS TOILET PAPER
>"No please, we are but simple migrants, coming here to the land of prosperity to--"
>RAPE US
>"and our respect for women is matched only by our respect for Alla--
>RAPE
>"For the last time--"
>COCCCCKKKKKKK, GIVE US COCCCCKKKKKK, BIG BROWN COCCCKKKKK
>*sigh* "Fine, but just this once, then you must promise us you'll go home and get a good night's rest and eat a good breakfast when you wake up, you wouldn't want--"
>QUICK STICK IT IN US!! HEY STACEY, COME HERE AND LICK SHALEEL'S ASSHOLE

Yes... The women's fault... I'm sure they were gagging for a good old gang rape with a bunch of smelly goatfuckers.

why do you suspect he deserved it?

Muhammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmad PBUH

I can see him only deserving it if he committed a similar crime.

yeah, but he is funded by Putin...

good riddance. Fuck pedos

Because priests are corrupt too. I'm sure he must have gotten a lot of blood on his hands for people to have left him in a situation where Muslims can just walk up to him and take their time bleeding him out through a hole in his neck. Still, they literally deserve to get genocided.

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ_bojL5X2c

Which, if true, is bad why....

I think it was just him and a couple of nuns man

Not sure but i think the girl was muslim actually (1/3 of nice attack victims were muslim)

Churches are in Christian neighborhoods, and Christian neighborhoods watch the entrance to their churches. Maybe he raped a Muslim boy. Maybe was working to plan terrorist attacks for causing chaos in and against Muslims. Maybe both. Still, they literally deserve to get genocided.

>people watch churches
Lol no. Just stahp

Unless of course he was trying to spread Islam, in which case, they did a good job of taking care of their own.

Lol yes.
(I lied, no lol.)

So you think people watch the entrances of churches and do what? Call the police when two arab guys go inside? Wut? If the priest was in there with just some other clergy, who are also old, what do you think they will do. This didnt happen during mass

some may argue that is out of contexts. for example a peaceful man. doing his own thing.
theb someobe threatons to kill his family and never stop till all his family is dead. i would still call him a peaceful man if he stoped them from killing his family by using methods of violence because violence is the only thing that could stop them. after such violence he goes back to his peaceful ways. this is on no part of the book. juat an example of how a peaceful man may turn to violence. and still be a peaceful man.
that being said. religion as a whole. is utter nonsense. and it takes lack of reasoning to not see that.
#fuck religion.

What?

Like, maybe in his off time, he was consulting people about converting to Islam online, or around the church. Even someone who looks religious can be an apostate. If so, then he was a Muslim. And they did a good job taking care of their own.

Oh hi guys! You remember those cookies for the bake sale (we're not having) that you wanted? My husband and his friend came by to see if you got enough donations so we can buy them. Also, do you know the moral implications of purchasing a firearm? My husband just got himself this shotgun. Is it okay if the barrel is sawed off?

I love it ...i would of smashed that old codgers head in meself tho

while there's a terror attack every week, people are furiously masturbating to overwatch r34. this world is weird

Am i having a stroke?

Probably not if you're still using a keyboard..

stroke on this beeyaach

You guys aren't making sense though

Are you still with me?

Do you have any questions?

Happens everytime an altar boy sneezes

Yes. Why would a priest be converting people to islam? Why would people be watching the entrance to a church? What does shotgun lady have to do with anything?

>Why would a priest be converting people to islam?
Because he's become hatefully disenfranchised with his religion after 60 years of what he sees as fruitless service and seeks to damage it.
>Why would people be watching the entrance to a church?
Because their precious little children see it as holy and they want to preserve that at all costs.
>What does shotgun lady have to do with anything?
Because people know how to make up excuses to bypass any political correctness that might come with the situation.

So nonsense?

Nonsense so.

Seth fucking Rollins

haha.. hope that kid died slowly

the lesser of two evils

LOL he bought this MSM horseshit