Catholics pray to a gilded old man who sells tickets to heaven

>Catholics pray to a gilded old man who sells tickets to heaven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5PXhyUBI3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Retardestants are cucks directly responsible for the decline of western civilisation

Every single negative aspect of our society can be directly traced to Luther the anti-Christ, his cultist followers, and the jews that financially and otherwise supported them throughout history as they initiated destruction at every possible opportunity (rothschilds are who truly ran the so-called 'british' empire, you mustn't forget)

>protestants pray to the jewish god, thinking it will save them at all

the old testament is there to remind us how things were in the times of christ, not how we should be living after He set us free

>proddies talk shit about catholics while humping a bible built from a bunch of texts selected by catholics

Reminder that literally every single person who lived 2000 years ago was retarded. Following their philosophical advice is stupider than obeying a toddler.

snownigger, may I remind you that math, science and all other shit ever was discovered and made by people more then a thousand years ago?

This is Sup Forums, you have to say something neutral or they'll meme-spam you, doesn't even matter that for example Islam is a religion that caused problems in Europe and MENA for quite the while now

Here religion-christianity

Math was made by poo in loos. This is why anyone who likes math needs to be humiliated.

this

If Euclid where alive today he couldn't get a job designing knock-off lego bricks. Platon would get laughed out of a political theory course day 1. Confucius would be lucky if he were hired as a garbageman.

Western Christianity is not a Christianity at all. Western rational brain can't accept Christianity. They believe that you can work off your sins with good deals, Protestantism believes that if you are poor, it's your guilt and you were cursed by God which anti-christian thing. Moreover, protestants are okay with racism. It's retarded.
Orthodoxy is religion of poor and oppressed, as original Christianity was. We believe that God judges you by your mind, not your actions. To have the sin forgiven you should just understand that it was filth and you would never do it again.

>religion
Some times I think communism was worth it.

Enjoy your turban, bearded neo-turk.

>Christianity

>protestants
youtu.be/d5PXhyUBI3s

>protenstcucks

wtf I hate Denmark now!

Wtf i love orthodox now

pr*testants are dumb lmao

>To have the sin forgiven you should just understand that it was filth and you would never do it again.
That is what the confessions are about

You literally posted a "Catholics are retarded" picture, though.

*Tips*

>trying to rationalize worshipping an old nigger feet-kissing pro-islam pedophile and unbiblical institution
Cucktholics, everyone. Remember to give some bribes to your local rab- i mean priest and pray to Mary so you'll go to heaven :)

>Absolute only person who can talk to god, no way he would abuse that power for his own gain!
>Never dies, always changes body
>Tricks people into buying "Tickets" to heaven which are so expensive they bankrupt people
>Love for gold and precious metals
>Not a patron of the arts
>Always a glutton
>Holds serfs

Tell me RIGHT NOW how the pope is not the ANTI-CHRIST!

heh

>Christcucks arguing what's the best way to cocksuck some kike criminal who died 2000 years ago.

Protestantism is for blind wagecucks.

Catholicism is for superstitious peasants.

Christianity sucks ass.

Hey innocent on Earth does not exist only those who wants repents for an sins.

This is why I am now an enlightened worshiper of the sun god Inti.

brb sacrificing child

Ah yes, the ancient times filled with disease, rape was not crime, average lifespan was 25-30 years. Niggers in Compton would be more culture persons to be honest.

>Protestantism believes that if you are poor, it's your guilt and you were cursed by God which anti-christian thing. Moreover, protestants are okay with racism. It's retarded.

While I understand that I have entered a banter thread in which good discussion is probably a bit foreign, I would like to remind you that your view of Protestantism is a bit wrong. While I do not consider myself a calvinist protty on the whole point of predestination, in their defence, there is according to their interpretation nothing you did to earn grace or disgrace, God does not choose the elect because they were worthy. Now, I do not view this interpretation as correct, I believe the believer has been given a choice to believe. If he chooses so then he can become saved, not by his own merit but by the grace of God who has given Christ to die for our sins so that we can be made worthy for the presence of the lord.

The whole "protestants are okay with racism" is a bit foreign to me, the bible is not a book you can see as very racist and that is what one should base himself on. Perhaps you are referring to the disparaging remarks made by Luther about Jews (I am just guessing here since I have no clue what you referred to), in that case I can tell you that it is not a part of the most fundamental root of protestantism (the three solae, foremost sola fide). Just because Luther said it does not make it right, his remarks concerning that were not scriptural and should be disregarded, he is not a protestant pope or something.

If you have more questions feel free to ask.

Is there any thread on Sup Forums that isn't filled with literal bants and garbage tier baits?

I dunno, sometimes you can get really good discussions even in a banter thread, but I guess this one is not really taking off.