How does Sup Forums feel after what happened this morning in Saint Etienne du Rouvray ?

How does Sup Forums feel after what happened this morning in Saint Etienne du Rouvray ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTxC_6imqCU
youtu.be/_pMumT2xu64
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/26/men-hostages-french-church-police-normandy-saint-etienne-du-rouvray
youtu.be/yfhc32Pca9s
youtube.com/watch?v=iU0tyohOHDo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9obW7zy1sd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

86 years old
how many kids did he molest?

Angry that there are still people to think that islam is a religion when it's a fascist political system devised to conquer and submit other people.

Sad for the old dude obviously.

Trump has my vote secured 100% whatever happens now.

Just sad dude

They focused the healer

Less than you, probably.

Thus was I Rook’d of Twelve substantial Fucks

Link or something? I just got up

youtube.com/watch?v=uTxC_6imqCU

I'm from this city and I just want to say that this person was just amazing

>amazing
>believes in christianity

retards aren't amazing

just go turn on your Tv dude

keke

french masacre arround the world..... so....

some people dont like to forget ......and become extreme......

people which are killing cannot be muslims...... they are people of drugs prostitution and other european creation......

But I don't have cable user

youtu.be/_pMumT2xu64

Fedora spotted

How's the enlightenment going?

shame they won't do it again

It's a shame how Isis niggers can freely roam Europe. We should exterminate the Muslim scum from this planet.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/26/men-hostages-french-church-police-normandy-saint-etienne-du-rouvray

>this person was just amazing

Dubs speak the truth.

Fuck Islam. Prepare for civil war.

topkek

lmfao

comment ça se fait que c'est pas des suppositoires qui font la taille d'un camion niçois?

It's Just a shame

Thanks bro

who cares about the religion, this guy spent 60 out of his 80 fucking years of life helping and listening people.and he got to wore wizard dresses all day.

''''''''''''''the enlightenment''''''''''
cute term

all religions are nonsense and you're a blithering idiot if you think otherwise

isis is european production ....

you can se from beggining the same tactic the same way the sae massacre issis french and other european friends...... CRIME HAS JUST ONE NAME ITS USA JEWS AN EU .... isis is not ISLAM

youtu.be/_pMumT2xu64

the great 2 hour facts about "ISIS" and "ISLAMIC TERRORISM " you must watch if you like to teach the trouth

youtu.be/yfhc32Pca9s

I agree with you, this guy helped a lot of persons during is life

American here, wife is French from Calais. Fucking hate Mudslimes and what they have done and will do to that beautiful culture and country. I will never take the kids to Paris again.

well said my friend *tips*

so what would that change ? who the fuck cares eventually ? we're all gonna sue baaaad europe ?

parce qu'il avait des glaces à l'intérieur pas des suppos

>CRIME HAS JUST ONE NAME ITS USA JEWS AN EU .... isis is not ISLAM

even if you are trolling you are still an asshole. "the Jews" were blamed for (1) ww1, (2)ww2 and the fucking holocaust! As if it did anything but bring them to near-extinction! Now the Jews are blamed for an ultra-Islamic movement!

Fucking people need no evidence.

He spends most of his life helping people and being a great member of civilization and he's the retard.

Meanwhile you'll never amount to anything or know anyone lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=iU0tyohOHDo

Australia is the only human shelter now.

I make my cash through sports betting

>Australia is the only human shelter now.
being taken over by China slowly, and Mudslimes are also infiltrating regularly, attacking locals at the beach and whatnot. Australia is going to host attacks also

Wonder if he dropped anything interesting, like the dudes id

If we had to choose then i'd rather have isis doing this shit in churches only rather than airports etc. But in the end isis is just al quaeda 2.0.... created and funded by western countries, why? Because those same countries can later say "we invested 400 million into the war on isis this year" ... while just a part of that money went to war and the rest made some very rich people even richer.

Piss on Allah

I really doubt you even know what all religions are, shitbag. Ever heard of Cheondoism? No? Thought so. Keep vaping you crap flinging neckbeard.

Even trash people accomplish something. Even hobos know someone.

It seems that you're more of a self-righteous faggot than anything else.

Yeah sure why not.

But islam isn't a religion, it's a political and social system from the 7th century. A fascist one at that, that's against every single thing the advancement of civilization represents.

Why did thoses fuckers attacked a church come on ? realy ?

En tous les cas, va falloir se préparer à la guerre, frérot.

Elaborate maybe? Im lazy, obviously!

Franchement si ces enflure commence même a frapper des petits ville comme St Etienne y a de quoi avoir vraiment peur ...

why wouldnt they? Its a congregation of delusional, hypocritic iiots

they get their money from the sheiks

idiots*

>amazing
>french

you're an idiot

vraiment ?

Ouais, c'est pas de l'abstrait là. Je rage à la Vallseuse qui nous dit qu'on doit faire avec. Il mérite de se faire porter devant les tribunaux pour traitrise à la nation. Comme les autres d'ailleurs.

Fucking wild animals

Do we have any strategy how to fuck those terrorists? Never heard of it.
Also, this bitches are pretty effective, one fucking bomberman can an-hero up to 10 people easily. Some shithole dumbass suicide bitch kills educated people of a peaceful country.
How can we stop them? Is there even one realistic strategy?

Islam means peace

je connaissais ce prêtre il était super sympa et il essayait de rapprocher les gens au lieu de les éloignés : (

Close mosques, deport those who call themselves muslim to a country of their choice outside the western hemisphere.

At least you tried to be funny, kid.

Its starting to become very hard to ignore that NATO is not mobilizing an army to respond and article 5 has not been invoked in any meaningful way. NATO slapped down Serbia and they never went on a state sponsored pan-European killing spree.

The collapse has already taken place it would seem. It is just now being felt?

we just found another big faggot

>Islam is a religion of peace and closing your borders is racist xDDDDD!!!!!!

>Democrats

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9obW7zy1sd8

Fight back

Racist.

That's 3 names

Two for one.
Worth it

Europe needs to find their collective balls and rediscover their heritage. Their faith. The roots of their civilization.

Because this slow motion suicide by apathy and ennui is pathetic, and will only gift the rest of the world with a more empowered Islam which will be harder to put down, later.

if it's racist to not commit suicide, then I think it's time we question our set of values

at least still better than 1 for 82 but it's still not ok e should do all for 0.

Christianity might be better than islam but it's still a dumb religion.
All religions are stupid and unnecessary.

>Atheist
>Rather see Christianity get wiped out
>Rather live under Muslim law by force
>Rather get killed by Muslims for not bowing 5 times daily.

Islam is no religion, though. It's a fascist set of political and social rules made to submit it's followers as well as the infidels.

lost it

poor man

French muslim here. I'm very sad that it happened, christians are cool, fuck ISIS seriously

>French
>muslim

Pick one

That new site is so fucking liberal it won't call them terrorists.

En france on a peut être pas le deuxiéme amandement mais on peut avoire un bon fusil de chasse double canon.

>iiots
lel edgy retart meme

You can be both

prépare-le pour le jour où ce sera nécessaire d'aller à la chasse aux porcelets anti-noel

Not for long anymore. Islam is proving itself to be a pile of shit and a dumpster of hate a little more every day.

>They focused the healer

Austalia is full of monsters, giant spiders, and dinosaurs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis

what a safe place

whites are cowards
about half of them literally support the existence of muslims

whites are vastly outnumbered

muslims are willing to die

GEE I WONDER WHO WILL WIN THIS ONE?!

Think about it, you have never, aren't now, and NEVER WILL do anything about this.

10/10

Honest questions for Europeans, and I know that in itself encompasses a wide range of cultures and ideas, but what you guys doing about Muslims/migrant attacks? Are there talks of deportating them? Are there Muslims groups largely speaking out about this? Is there swing of nationalism/patriotism? Support for sending troops in to deal with ISIL? It just seems like there's no real response from you guys, just like with the Burgers and public shootings by whites. What do people around you think/say about this?

Et allez, c'est parti avec les têtes de cons qui vont allez voter Le Pen en pensant qu'elle va "régler le probleme".

>national identity=religion
wew lad :^)

They are the same thing you fucking autist.

We'll just bend over and take it, like we took your trips in our ass.

Whites lack motivation, but they're smarter and better equipped. Don't worry, motivation is something that'll strike through the door when life in Europe becomes unbearable.