My girlfriend and I went to the beach yesterday. This is what she wore...

My girlfriend and I went to the beach yesterday. This is what she wore. I just love the thought of her showing her body off to strangers. This was the first time we went to the beach together, and I think she got a little turned on by it as well.

Anybody else who knows this feeling - and has more experience with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4uooww/bitch_girlfriend_bdsm_anal_and_vaginal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has got other bikinis, that I bought for her.

But she wasn't ready for them yet i think. I hope she will be.

nobody?

Dump tits faggot, then we respond

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4uooww/bitch_girlfriend_bdsm_anal_and_vaginal/

YES! Im so into this with my lady, bought her this bikini, love knowing people are looking at her!

You autistic cringeking. Go outside.

Tell us more

GREAT! Nice to meet you :) Glad im not the only one ;)

Wanna exchange emailadresses, and share experiences over the summer? were going on holiday soon :)

Also a fetish of mine. My girls big butt

Fucking cuck, post more

show us more of her, i would love to jerk of to her

Yes. Went to a topless beach with my girl. Was hesitant at first but it was exhilarating being there. Loved all the older men staring at her perky tits. I didn't take pics unfortunately, which was dumb

what? a fucking bathing top?
fuck off.

I luv dat fetish tho

>dat jelaous look

You too! May be interested yeah...! That your lady? If so what a hot body!! You manage to get her to go topless?

It's a very satisfying feeling to go to a party or gathering and know that your girlfriend is that most attractive woman there.

And later, you realize that there must have been guys and went home and jerked off to the thought of your girl. Kinda vain, but it makes a man feel better about himself.

I strongly encourage my wife to show her tits and her legs when she leaves the house. Freaking love it! Such a huge turn on for me to think of other guys getting turned on by seeing her. I encourage her to flirt her ass off too. She was reluctant at first and took a long time of encouragement but lately she's gotten into it and she's been enjoying doing this for me.

>showing off her body
>it's just a fucking bikini bruh

I really like this one. She havent worn it public yet. But maybe the next time we go :-) I hope so.

Could be fun :-) Yeah it's my girl. I asked her last time like: "You can just go topless honey". And she gave it some thought, though she kept her top on this time, i think theres a chance some time later :)

show us her tits

you know you want us to see them

Shes stunning, your girl btw :)

you're a cuck, harry

100% agree! So hot knowing people are fantasizing about fucking your girl!
I hope my lady comes round to wearing sluttuer stuff out!
Awesome, keep trying, finally got my lady to do it even though it took alot of persuasion, hell of a lot of people walking past, especially older guys having a good look !
Thank you sir!

Wow, i see why they look ;) That must be thrilling for her too? What does she think about it? Likes it? :-)

I'll keep trying. Maybe we will have to go a couple of times, her wearing smaller and smaller bikinis :P

You should send me an email at [email protected]

love this shit.

she loves the attention

Very nice. Post more of her.

email me if you wanna swap..

wickedcosmic at hotmail dot comx

Future cuck detected.

I will do! Yeah she loved it in the end, she said she felt really sexy! Love the fact that the white bikini went see thru when wet too! Dont think she accounted for that when i bought it her!
Fuck thats hot! Id love my lady to wear that in public!!!

She has an amazing body. I'd love to see her out on a beach sometime.

Nah, no email. Feel free to share here though.

Thanks bro, would quite happily let you put on her sun cream!

I would love that. Do you have more pics to share?

Show me her pussy?

why are people turned on by showing off their gf? wouldnt it be arousing for her more than anything? are you a closet cuck?

This is the only other outdoors one hope you like!
Must be, id let her fuck someone else infront of me.

Very nice. Do you have any sexy private pics to share?

It's the same as when you pull up to a red light in a convertible or on a motorcycle and catch the guy next to you enviously checking out your ride. He wants what you have, and he can look all he wants, but it's yours and he knows it. It's a strange form of dominance.

Didn't you ever bring the coolest toy for show & tell?

Heeeey man, do you remember me? We mailed for a long time. Tenthrish. Remember?

Loads bro!
Spot on!

my gf would never go topless, she hates her nips haha

Why is one side inside out. WTF is wrong with her!!!

Post them!

ceck

ehh makes sense when you put it like that. but its completely different if you let them take it out for a test drive.

My lady hates hers too cuz she says theyre too small but as i said, after alot of persuasion she came round to the idea and loved ita

Nice! Post more.

I made my ex wear yoga pants and tight jeans whenever we went out just because I liked how guys wouldn stare at her with lust, then look at me with envy
>mfw this fatass was drooling at my girl while she was waiting for me
>mfw I grabbed her ass and passionately kissed her while he watched
>mfw I winked and smiled at him while we walked away with her in my arm

It's called being a cuck

it's something extremely arousing for me too.. when she's in a bikini with my friends i'm super turned on, i like pick the bikini for her beforehand.

>yfw fat ass got your ex since she's your ex and not your gf

Well done. Post some pics of her?

Damn, that's so nice. Keep going!

not op, but.. not really. i absolutely don't want anyone else to fuck my gf, it just turns me on when people look at her

and mine thinks they are too big hehe. how long have you been with her before that?

I and my dick need stories of your women's sluttiness.

I know u cucks like sharing as much as I like reading so get to it and Make this Thread Great Again.

Hot!

i second this

Very nice bro!
Been about a year, was very innocent and didnt wear slutty things, now she will go out with no bra and nips poking through but only now and then, got her to go out without pants on quite a bit too, she says it makes her feel really sexy! Iv always loved knowing people are looking at my lady!

Keep going!

Hot. How would you feel if someone openly started stroking themselves to your woman?

you guys are demanding

Id persuade my lady to be a massive fucking tease, like when she wears the top, i have to be on nip watch to make sure you cant see her nips because its one of those crazy low cut that just hang over the boobs and are open down to just above belly button, id make sure they were accidentally on show..

Didn't want to sound demanding, just letting you know I'm enjoying the pics

My girlfriend always comes out naked to get something out of the house when she notices that have a neighbor looking

Thats hot bro! I want my lady to start walking around my house naked more, still live with mum and her bf, misses was lying on bed in a towel wrapped around her after shower face down on bed with door wide open last night, mums bf blatently had a right good look straight up the towel!

it happened with my gf a few years ago in France.. we were both 20, we were alone on a secluded beach and after hearing a noise we noticed a guy hiding behind the trees jerking off. we pretended we hadn't seen him and just kept talking, she was a bit scared at first but it turned her on. we later fucked like rabbits at the hotel, we still mention it sometimes

OC Here

I love that too, my gf loves to show herself naked outside to other people

SHIT! post more! so perky

>>>
> Anonymous 07/26/16(Tue)16:31:25 No.696508105 ▶
Yeah i do :) how are you?

Hot as fuck!!
Perfect bro! Looks pretty private there? Nice tits!

Nice! Post more of her.

>If you guys like showing your girls off, in NJ there's a nude beach. I'd highly recommend it. There are others scattered around the country, I think one in Florida and one in Cali

Once she pretended to look for something under the cabinet so that a neighbor could better see her pussy/asshole

Woow!! You should definately write me an email, so we can trade experiences! Op here.

>Anybody else who knows this feeling
no.
if i wanted a slut as a gf i'd be together with the slut i'm fucking besides my gf.
my gf is prude, smart, hot and conservative. ultra christian.
i think some hentai got stuck in my head and i really love having a stuck up christian gf that i can have to myself and a hot naughty buttslut which is into bdsm when i'm tired of her.

i'm not a nice man. we all like different things i guess.
i love idiots like you who want others to fuck their gf.
she's mine, i like control. i also like having control over other guys gfs.
does that make me weird? i'm 100 % sure there's millions of weirder people out there. i'm not a terrorist so that should count as something.
i pay my taxes and i'm generally a nice person. just not to the sluts i'm having sex with.

when my gf is barely naked my roommates get a glimpse when i enter and leave my room, she also only wears one of my shirts when she goes to the kitchen or whatever

Fucking good girl! Did the neighbour definitely see?

See i wish i could have my girl in these situations! Id do exactly the same! Bet they fucking love it?

thanks man, here's a pic of her from that summer

She said that surely he saw

just one of them and that is the best part, my other roomie is very close friends with her. i can read in his face that he is not happy that im banging her just one door away from him

i would really fucking love to trade my gf with you guys. this site is a hassle to upload here.

Yes, we both enjoy it a lot

Agreed op!!! My wife, and I went to a club once on vacation, she got on stage and was dancing, very sexually. I instantly became rock hard, still fantasize about it to this day. Now I fanastasize about going back, and watching her strip for others etc. The club had air jets that would blew up the womens dresses exsposing them. I hope that happens to her next time we go....

Pretty Hot, any pussy shoot?

I so want my lady to be like this, to want others to see them, hot as fuck!
Haha thats hot! The other roommate think shes hot?
Thats awesome!!! Get her to wear no pants next time, would be such a shame if an air jet caught her just right and everyone had a quick glimpse of her pussy! Shed have everyone gathering around!!

Show me your girl?

This is mine

damn shes gorgeous, want to share more?

Any nude?

Oh wow, keep going

Damn, she's a beauty