Am I the only one who hopes the Catholic church declares warhttp://www.foxnews...

Am I the only one who hopes the Catholic church declares warfoxnews.com/world/2016/07/26/priest-murdered-during-mass-in-terror-attack-on-catholic-church-in-france.html on muslims?

Does the catholic church have a standing army?

yeah, brazil

No but they also have 1 billion zealous followers tume for a new crusade?

If they do that everything is fucked.
Countries should organize a false flag to create a fake far right group to kick out mudslimes from European countries in raids, and the govt pretend they don't know where this group came from while funding their endeavors

Sounds like Brazil has a standing army.
Sounds like the catholic church does not having a standing army.
Sounds like the catholic church declaring war on anyone would be a lot of pointless faggy dickwaving.
But hey at least it's not burying their dicks in little boys so you know, progress.

The church has never needed a standing army plenty of people would fight for them they always have

Would love to fight for them

>or for anyone dat fights sandniggers

DEUS VULT

Catholic Church was all for letting "refugees" into Europe. If anything they wanted more of them.

Im athiest and id fight for the church

Image is poorly researched, I'mnot Islamic but if you spend even a minute looking into Islam you'll see that they do not worship Mohammad but only worship allah

They'll say this, yet they'll also deify Mohammed to the point that he becomes less of a man and more of a diety. For example the whole "draw no pictures of him" bullshit.

In any case, it's a terrible religion that needs to just go away.

RACE WAR FUCKING WHEN? NEXT CRUSADE FUCKING WHEN? HOLY WAR FUCKING WHEN? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST TRUMP IS RIGHT, BUILD THE WALL.

IS takes only those parts that suits them. Deal with it.

Muslim is not a race

Race as in black and whites

Holy shit when did Sup Forums brainwash you witless fools.

Albeit Sup Forums isn't really the go to for intellectual discourse and reasonable opinion.

At least now It's obvious; Sup Forums's propaganda has effectively conditioned you faggots into accepting their deluded and sheltered worldview.

Good luck being even vaguely normal in the outside world you pitiful faggots.
Then again, it'll probably be good for you to escape your degenerate little echo chamber.

Yes I used the word degenerate. Because however much you'd like to believe you're innocent, right or whatever you retarded asses believe; You're becoming just as degenerate as muslim fanatics that blow themselves to pieces.

You make it so obvious just how painstakingly little difference there is between you and religious fanatics be they muslim, jewish, christian or buddhists.

You've become the monster you are fighting.
You brainless uncritical dickwads.

Grow the fuck up kids.

This is Sup Forums...

Wow someone seems a little triggered there.