The world would be better off if every single Muslim stopped existing this very moment

>The world would be better off if every single Muslim stopped existing this very moment
Do you agree with this statement?

Leave our Lipka Tatars alone, they are fine, send the rest into Oblivion, yes.

I think there's a Polish Lipka Tatar on Youtube who makes sword related videos.

Honestly?
yes.

No, because I wouldn't exist.

Also, Islam is the superior religion.

Yes.

Yes.

yes but I would lose a friend :(

No my gf would stop existing

Probably

yes

yes

Muslim here, only the first part is true and there's nothing wrong with it

yes, but the same applies to americans

I think that would lead to a massive economic destabilization, and then all the Christfucks would think the Muzzies were raptured and that would literally be THE WORST outcome.

So no, but for what I think are practical reasons. I wouldn't mind if they all stopped being Muslim at this very moment. That would be nice. They'd probably still be dicks, but who isn't?

yup

like how and why?

Not really. People would still be supersticious and prone to worship preachers. Protestans, evangelicals, scientologists... They all need to go together.

no leave the cute ones behind
then ok

I want to add Americans into the list

The world would be a much better place if everyone not related to me would disappear.

on muslimchan, a similarly right-leaning poster asks whether fellow users think the world would be better off if every single "westerner" stopped existing

Because people who are Muslim hold jobs, properties, and investments that have a role in an integrated global economy and competing non-Muslim forces would not be able to sweep-in to seize those assets and fill those voids in time to prevent an economic collapse. We'd have at least a decade-long economic depression before the world could get its shit together. The same would be true if America, India, or China just disappeared off the face of the Earth. Hell, even England or Japan disappearing would lead to some hard times.

All Canadians disappearing would be shit for the month or two it takes for American Engineers to reboot our power-producing infrastructure, because those Hydro Dams and Nuclear Plants keep the entire East Coast grid running. The whole damn thing is integrated. It would be a shitty one-to-two months for the East Coast USA, but that's about it.

Yes

I'd say it's worth it.

Is your gf an Arab immigrant or something?

hahaha it's very clear mohammed aisha, a 9 year old. It's not even disputable.

No
the rest of pagans and heretics should die too

this is why we think you're a cancer

>muh muslims

what next muh pajeet?

the problem is in yurop, and then the maericn always the one who more busy about it

the problems is onto arabs, the wahhabis, yet you amerilard think "IT'S ALL MUSLIM FAULT AND SHIT" while there are the SEA who only care about themselves

you fattie the one who took saddam
you fattie the one who took qaddafi
you fattie the one who ruin syria

now what? thank to your effort to this world more rapefugee to europe, more terrorist newborns

of course

you ok, indo-kun?

no i get tired with murrifat with

>muh muslim

the cases happen in yurop, ayest they are the one who seems busy about it

this thing is happened in /his/ too

We are better off with every lesson learned, no matter how nasty the learning process was. Although we're having trouble dealing with the Muslim problem, we've gotten some progress down. It's a matter of historical record that they have attacked Christians, Christianity, Hindus, Europe, enslaved Europeans, enslaved Africans, etc etc.

This is as good as it gets. This is as good a job as we'll ever do dealing with an invasive religion.

We're better off with Muslims DESU.

he married her when she was 9 correct, but they only have sex when she's ready at age 19, 10 year after

what could you do about it? nothing! all you could do is whine in nazi anime website while we fuck your women
get rekt europe

Yes, 100%

Yes they all should go to europe or something

guess i could bomb your home

>he married her when she was 9 correct, but they only have sex when she's ready at age 19, 10 year after

No. he married her when she was 6 and fucked her when she was 9. the day he fucked her, she was playing with dolls with a friend, dolls were forbidden for adults, proof she didn't even hit puberty.

Islam is really fucked up, the little slut even talks about her first time and fucking got it written down.

JUST

>would the world be a better place if every Arab muslim stops to exist
Yes

T.white Scottish autist roleplaying

African muslims are bros. Middle-Eastern muslims on the other hand...

probably , but all the mozzies i know are absoluty haram anyways and they're pretty fucking awesome, although i could say the same for almost all "christians" down under

>African muslims are bros.

Shut the fuck up worst neighbour

Tell that to Sudanlad

Probably. But world would also be better if Americans stopped existing and Canadians took over their land and infrastructure.

Same here.

You have to go back nigger

get out
get out
get out
reeeeeeeeeeee

Oh look, a Niggerboo.

>What is Boko Haram...

no

>abandoning your friends
why are kuffars so cancerous

yes she is a daughter of leb immigrants