youtube.com/watch?v=uVefQ69LF1A
youtube.com/watch?v=DgYlKtLq9FE
youtube.com/watch?v=9gcPxg5N-z0
youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3G3r_3NM6s
youtube.com/watch?v=wnw08iNb51U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I'm sorry to hear that

I'll apologize once he return my birthday.

gomen nasai steven-sensei

youstillsoreboutdemfiftybux?

Yastilsorboutdatfidybugs

Why apologize?
What happen?

what medal is that? A CIA service medal?

cuz now

nope

Hey beeches are you work here or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=d1In78YppuA

WELL

real human bean

Why did a capeshit board take a pick at Steven Seagal of all people?

He didn't pay the quip tax?

We're having these threads on a board where 95 percent of threads involve discussing latest capeshit and game of throneshit with a straight face.

because unlike capeshit and got, his movies are actually fun to watch

it was pretty depressing how literally the only people who bothered to show up at that AMA were Sup Forums memers
if it wasn't for Sup Forums he would have received like 3 legitimate questions and then the AMA would end

that sushi looks so fucking good that must have been a thousand dollar meal right there

>implying sensei doesn't post on Sup Forums

>that dumbass nigga being repulsed by a monkfish

Kek, monkfish is actually ridiculously tasty.

seagal sounds like steve brule

>leaving out one of the best answers
ONE

What vid is this from?

It's from kino.

>DAY TOOKER
what did he mean by this?

for a while he had someone dub his own voice because he was too lazy to do post-production voiceovers.

My sides...

Dude you need the 1 million percent certainty of being able to kill someone with a modified credit card or whatever he said.

>when steven seagal started to talk black

he has to have some kind of disorder

EASY EASYYYY

EASY

I will snatch

this mutha aint white

HERES THAT INFINITY I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT

Every mathafuckabirthday

When was this AMA?

pls post the yt link to the scene

What the fuck is it with that bald guys voice ahhahaa

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

ok. i'm sorry you are a fucking loser. i'm sorry i could beat your ass in a fair fight. i'm sorry that no one likes you.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVefQ69LF1A

do people even remember chuck norris? is he alive?
did he make anything besides bradock and delta force??

his wig looks ridiculous

I want to hang out with the guy

holy shit easy easy wtf is his problem

Missing In Action

walker texas ranger became a meme thanks to conan and now he's living large. he was also in expendables for a scene.

The Hitman is Chuck Norris Kino

Every time I watch this it makes less sense

Easy

Holy fucking kek.

EASY

ANBODYSEENRITCHY?

ANBODYKNOWEYHEDEDBUBBLOOPAO?

>doing the sheev spin while dick is still out
Segal always going a step further in the name of kinography.

>Microsoft Sam get's horny

Sensei is there for us just like we are there for sensei. Go try pissing off a ninja cartel and see how fast he comes smashing through a wall to fuck them up.

>it's a Steven Seagal is hyped with a new culture or movement so he adopts their accent and ethnicity episode

EASY

HEY BEECH I WORK HERE WAT

HEY WHER ARE U GOIN HUNEY I WANTA LAPDANCE

Why, what happened?

>check imdb
>its the same fucking guy
holy shit, the memes just write themselves

Seagals new flick. What do you think?

Seagal vs Poor mans Agent 47

youtube.com/watch?v=DgYlKtLq9FE

looks like a literal youtube video

Titus Andromedon?

No. Its Eezy-E

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

Yeah who are you
youtube.com/watch?v=9gcPxg5N-z0

Shame that Seagal is not wearing those trench coats anymore in his flicks. They make him look so badass.

He literally has a new film come out every three threads, it defies criticism. Pure kino.

Well they are released straight to youtube now. It's transcended any commercial need, it's just pure art.

That mutha ain't white

>type seagal movie names into youtube
>find tons because hes washed up and cant afford copyright enforcement.

>implying it's not because he wants to make people happy and make the world a better place by spreading wisdom and joy

Cuck Norris fans being this mad

he's still sore about dat fibbu bughs

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns

What a fucking operator

Legitimately thought he was trying to speak Arabic when I first saw this. Still can't believe the director didn't ask for take 2.

not content to reign over just the medium of film, steven has branched out into music and fucking owns youtube.com/watch?v=Z3G3r_3NM6s

What's everyone's favorite song off Songs from the Crystal Cave? I have to say after many, many listens Girl It's Alright has to be my favorite. Sure, it's a cop-out to say that because it was the lead single from that album but it's really just an immediately classic soul shuffle brought to greater heights by Steven's silky smooth, smokey, sultry, emotive vocals, a slick guitar riff, and moving, soulful backing vocals.

>fat joo cunt

ye gods
>how embarrassment, this man is a living breathing train wreck, that rug & beer gut. fucking hell, too much topkeking

who /punani/ here?

whats with that fuckin accent lol

>oy, where are you going?
>what do you think I'm doing?

Fucking lazy ass director.

EASY

Why is seagalposting so sophisticated? Is it because it takes the IQ of a mature caterpillar to do it?

EASY EASY

I will not let this seagull thread die.

"wow he really fucked up his line here this audio is unusable we'll have to call him in for adr"
>i want that bar beetch to dance for me
"print it"

>tfw you will never have a bit part in one of sensei's direct to kino features

Every. Goddamn. Time.

>pissing intensifies

Here's that infinity I was tellin ya abow... amazing gun, long slide wide bodee, about almost fifteen rounds in the 45, can you imagine? Very accurate, spectacular pistol. This is that 50 I was telling you about. Guncraft. Amazing. Flat, fast, no penetration, great distance, you know great, uh... velocity. Here's, uh, one of my longslide, Caspian. 45s that I've carried a lot around, beautiful gun. Series 70 Colt, 1938 national match, one of the smallest, uh bah 45s ever made, it's one of my backups, one of my personal backups, innat amazing?

He looks like a goddam ninja turtle.

looks like an eagle doing the CIA power stance...

youtube.com/watch?v=wnw08iNb51U

>missed this AMA
God damn it I should have never had a children.

girlscoutuvahmericuh

hey where are you going huhnee i want a lap dance

desu this would have made sense with better direction. If Segal enters behind him and then the black guy asks where he's going that would actually make sense since it would look like he's being followed. Then when Segal answers sarcastically his response of "easy" should be mocking. When Segal stares him down it should be more aggressive.

Doesn't explain why he would enter a bathroom he knows is about to explode or why he begins to piss in said bathroom before through a glass window, cock out.

MMWWAAAAHHH Steven Seagal hasalwayshbeen celebrated for his wisdom and entertainment