Can we all agree that female leaders are a bad fucking idea?

Can we all agree that female leaders are a bad fucking idea?

hello Gavin McInnes

you sound lonely OP

No.

Women can be capable leaders. Just because Clinton and Merkel are shit doesn't mean all women can't be good leaders.

i believe we are headed straight to the end of human race because of female leaders

No, I think there are/will be women completely capable of leading.

The problem isn't women per se, it's the idea that there SHOULD be a woman so, in pursuit of that idea, positions of power and leadership are handed to unqualified women for the sake of diversity.

Is there something wrong with Gavin? I watch his videos sometimes and I like him.

I mean I know it's not an amazing statistics to take Clinton, Merkel or Lagarde as examples... just it's amazing that 3 out of 3 women samples are all bad leaders. So maybe there is something with that estrogen that inhibits leadership skills.

did you see his recent video of an interview with blaire white

gavin is literally against transgenders but when a transgender who AGREES with his political ideology comes on, he talks like he never said shit about anything like that
i might be talking about Paul Joseph Watson, cant remember which one

That's definitely true user, but there are many other variables that have to be accounted for. Maybe their ideals are just utter shit? I don't know much about Lagarde, but Clinton and Merkel have a negligence for patriotism. They don't care as much about their countryman as much as they care about foreigners. I really wish I knew more about women leaders so I could point out a good one.

right its not just because they are to empathic and emotional installable , not to mention the lesser spacial awareness and critical thinking abilities.

You only need memory for berry picking and verbal communication to chat during.

Try fighting of a saber tooth whom`s only purpose in life is biting the back of mens skulls.

We had to be aware of danger , Most women obviously lack the ability to detect dangers.

Still better than Trump

fuck off
THIS is better than both those idiots

Did a quick search on YT and I found the video was with Paul. I remember watching a couple of his videos but I didn't like him too much.

You better run along now. The next showing of "Ghostbusters" is starting...

happened to rome

Fuck sake if you think they are both evil why not vote gary johnson you retard

Yeah, you should always be on guard around nignog...

Happened to Athens

no, right wing leaders are a bad idea

I don't like Hillary's cold reaction to the whole thing, but the case itself was stupid. The forensics team destroyed a vital piece of evidence after having examined it. It was basically a free case for any attorney worth a damn.

look guys im pretending all career politicians arent like this, just hillary!

of course.
it's not in females blood to be able to lead

>but the case itself was stupid

Prosecuting child rape is stupid then?
Yep, things are really looking up for America....

I like how a woman who defended a pedo rapist by saying the girl asked for it perpetuates the groundless argument that Trump is part of the war on women.

I assume you are saying Clinton because you thought she was in the the picture. But it is Theresa May - and Hilary is not even the leader yet...

She leads a bunch of sheep

mot true. plenty of female leaders throughout history. the issue is that the US is making a big deal about it (centuries after other major female rulers) and they're putting their hopes on a bad candidate.

Actually more and more ppl are agreeing that Merkel has fucked germany up. They're in the area where a civil fucking war is needed if they don't want to commit cultural suicide.

>Too dumb to read
Forensics destroying and mishandling evidence is what is stupid about the case. There's a mountain of shitty things about Hillary Clinton, I just don't agree this case is one of them. She was paid to defend her client and forensics let him walk free.

So hillary is able to put morality aside and simply do what is required to succesfully achieve a certain goal.
She has proven this many times.

Question is, is that really an disadvantage?

She is a bad person. But that is not what makes her a bad candidate.

The worst idea ever. Bitches shouldn't have a place in politics or power.

i was on edge with my own country having a female leader (gillard for australia). seeing clinton as the US president will just make me lose all hope for the human race.

too much power like that cannot be given to a female. im not even trying to sound sexist or some shit, i would just much prefer a man leading, it's the way it always has been throughout history.

dude she was holding her kid or something wtf is wrong with those ppl dafuqin fuk

>To much of an ass to get it.

The evidence may have been tampered with or destroyed, but the case wasn't stupid. And Hillary's attitude, like yours, is the most frightening of all.

ikr she should have know better being crowded and surrounded like that , i would have been nope the fuck out.

>Can we all agree that female leaders are a bad fucking idea?
we can all agree that liberal female leaders are a bad fucking idea

Don't forget about Dilma and the ex-female president of Argentina.

So 5/5 female leaders led their Country to the ground

Women as a whole are shot leaders, but obviously there are outliers. Great female leaders only showed up in ancient times though because you had to actually be hardcore and earn your fucking stripes back then, regardless of gender. And also there's all those powerful females who do all their shit behind the scenes, ie queens n shit.

Why do people do any thing why does a wolf kills every thing he meets?

Why did the scorpion sting the turtle half way across?

>mfw OP is a raging faggot with mommy issues

Australia had one too and they aren't too happy about it

>seen game of thrones 7 times

how many hundreds of man have led their country to the fucking ground throughout the fucking centuries? btw i hate merkel, but that bitch did make the german economy super powerful.

TRUMP IS A PEDOPHILE RAPIST

No amount of half-baked slander amounts to the FACTS leveled against Trump.

Name one successful female leader , besides the whore of france joan of arc.

ok so this shit just turned into a nigga hate thread huh?

summerfags replying seriously to a post on Sup Forums

i doubt he is a pedophile if anything he could be a hebophile but thats just plain slander. Maybe epstein is the child molester ever thought that is why he pleads the 5th.

Fucking niggers.

Those aren't facts, you lemming idiot. No admission is not the same as pleading guilty, unlike Hillary, who admits she's guilty and then laughs about it.

I can agree that she has no morality, and achieves goals.

What makes her a bad candidate is that her goal is the presidency itself.

Funny, that's exactly what the Nazis said about Adolf.

It's not slander when the allegations have been leveled against him for more than 20 years

You're saying the RAPE victim and all the other witnesses who say Trump is a RAPIST are liars?

Are you really so fucking stupid you'd believe a con artist like Trump over the 13 year old girl he raped?

It's a FACT that Epstein is in prison for whoring children to his friends.

It's a FACT he plead the 5th to Trump's involvement.

It's a FACT that Trump took several flights to Epstein's private, underage-sex island.

It's a FACT that Trump has considered Epstein a close personal friend for at least 15 years and was well aware of his lust for underage women.

TRUMP IS A PEDOPHILE RAPIST, the evidence is obvious to anyone he hasn't paid off

HOLY SHIT

Actually the only one of those thats true is the first

everybody knows the allegations are shit, the case was already tossed out once because of it

No evidence ,

You forgot that bittch Dilma Roussef.

objectively false

'Factual Allegations'

Kek

None of which is actual evidence of wrongdoing on Trump's part.

If you want to play the "Look's shady to me" game, let's start with the untimely demise of Hillary's close associate's.

Just wondering, though, how's life at the DNC these days?

Not quite. It had more to do with the existence of nobility, where you would have children who were thoroughly and rigorously groomed to lead. This led to situations where even women could be raised to excel as rulers.

What's more interesting to note is the number of men who have risen to leadership roles from absolutely nothing. The number is tremendous, from barbaric tribes building empires to glorious revolutions of the commonfolk, all led by men originally as common as anyone else around them. There are VERY few examples of women managing the same. The peasant Joan is probably the only example of any prominence that immediately comes to mind.

Therein is your difference. With great difficulty, women can be raised to lead, but men are born for it.

>TRUMP IS A PEDOPHILE RAPIST

>we live in a rape culture.
I'm still voting for Trump.

It is a fucking bad idea. I don't think women are natural leaders