cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html
archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1661390
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

libtards dont reply to knife attacks cuz it dont fit the narrative

the knife does not kill its the human

9 men 10 women

dat man has equality, he should be recruited

Well clearly Japan needs to ban assault knives.

Sorry Senpai.
> teleports behind you

You knew it had to be this way
> unsheaths knife

nothin personnel, kid
> slices you into million pieces then teleports away.

>19 dead from knife attack

I think you mean a samurai came out of the mountains of glorious nippon because he was shocked by all the Sup Forums

Yeah, but if he had a gun how many more would he have been able to kill? :3

Why no sword. Maybe you can't stop weapons related homicides by trying to take them away.

lol @ the kids on here the other night (before this) saying Japan is the safest country in the world because of its homogeneous population

BAN ALL KNIFES !!! ITS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN !!!11

I suspect with a gun, the death toll would have been around 1. May the attacker have rested in peace.

shitty Koreans blame Japanese again

isn't it funny how few people are typically killed in gun spree crimes?

i mean the ones who go into school and get like 3 people injured

they must spill their spaghetti

probably the first violence/action in their life and they freak out

lol he killed fucking disabled people, if you cant work out why guns are stupid to have available and why knives aren't, you deserve to be in your shit-tier, mass shooting infested, obesity-ridden laughing stock country. :D

In japan you have more people in the same space than in (for example) US so it's much easier to kill with knife because you have more people in melee range

Butter knives can be sharpened too. And any old scrap of metal can be turned into a shank. Put everybody in diapers and straitjackets and have all they who are without sin spoon feed them warm milk.

>killed disabled people
So your saying japan hates the disabled

Ever notice how big of crowds there are coming out of schools?

Some nutjob with a couple guns and a truck could take out like 40 people without having to get past any security

Didn't read the article so i don't know if my answer is correct or not

How do you kill 19 people with a fucking knife before someone knocks you down?

>religion of peace

Yes the only way to stop murder is straitjackets and diapers! We must do this for the good of everybody!

by attacking crippled people

this, if it does that serve their purpose of banning guns then they do not care

So just any Japanese person?

he did a good job then

He was killing disabled people in their beds.
What a winner.

Work smarter, not harder.

TOO MUCH RICE, MAN

DRIVES PEOPLE INSANE

NIPPERS HAVE LIMITS, MAN

The only people in the building to stop him were probably unarmed women. Even most men don't have it in them to play hero.

Although some men do thinking back to the Batman theater shooting

topkek

how was that implied in any way?
this japanese guy purposely killed disabled people in a disabled home he used to work in, telling police he wanted to rid the world of disabled people

its like a comedy skit that people think this is a pro-gun argument

>mass shooting infested

That's funny. Last I checked it was 0.6% of 0.2% of all deaths per year due to mass shootings and most of those were gang related crime issues and not lone killer issues which make up less than 1% of mass shootings so... Yeah. No. Also none of those were done with assault rifles like your media in your shithole of a country has probably led you to believe.

So in japan you just throw your diabled in a building and hope they figure shit out?

God.

>religion of peace

So your saying japan h8s disableds

typical gun nut
>you can kill someone with a butter knife, therefore there's no reason to be worried about my fully automatic assault rifle
best logic

the sandy hook teacher died protecting the kids, she was cute

By being a super samurai ninja.
They're christian you idiot.

I remember that thread. I kekked.

>fully automatic
Someone went full retard

The vast majority of gun owning Americans don't have fully automatic assault rifles. Lern2lern

>non relgious japanese weirdo

Shintoist

When knives are outlawed, only outlaws will have knives

>land of the free
>can't buy automatic rifles at the corner store

'''''''''''''shall not be infringed''''''''''''''''

fuck statists

these are little knife attacks

33 killed injure 130
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

some bigger ones then that too

its so adorable when you guys get so frantic to mention that the rifle wasn't semi/full automatic... like a handgun, just used in munich to kill 9 and injure more, isn't bad enough

>religion of peace

Like some loss of life is more acceptable then a few more lives lost. You don't seem to get it. People are violent ungreatful half monkeys and no amount of weapons restrictions will change that.

Because this is the direction you all go
>mention fully auto
>get called out
>use this as a tactic to go, "like it makes it any better"
>this sets up your argument to be deemed infalliable despite the fact you started on false pretenses
You grabbers are all the same.

And if that country wasn't cucked to the fullest there might had been someone there to stop him. The world will never know

Pertains to any weapon. They hide behind MUH SECOND AMENDMENT, but don't fully understand its context.

Do countries with gun restrictions have a higher or lower intentional homicide rate then countries with no gun restrictions?

Like guns are the only way to kill a shit ton of people. I know how to make things that could kill many with the shit under my kitchen sink

no one knock him down,,,
"Uematsu turned himself in at the Sagamihara police station,"

There is no context you fucking retard.

> Right to bear arms
> Shall not be infringed upon for any reason

Dumb fuck.

I really don't fucking care. What I know is that areas that have open carry, have less rape theft and murder

it's pretty safe here, but i think our murders are more gruesome. there was some 13 year old (i think) girl who murdered her friend because she wanted to see what it was like to kill someone.

There's historical context you dumb nigger.

Not him and I can't speak for other countries as I haven't researched them. But as for within the US, areas with lenient gun restrictions typically have the lowest violent crime rates in the nation while places with the strictest gun control measures typically have the highest violent crime rates in the world

Depends on the country. The UK has a much higher rate than Switzerland or the Czech Republic despite much stricter gun control, for example.

Bottom line is there are hundreds or thousands of factors in homicide rates, from resource availability to population density to racial makeup.

Get fucked with your shit bitch. The reason for our right, is to keep mother fuckers from violating our right. Dip shit

Alyssa. Watch this post get deleted. Freaks the mods out when she gets mentions.

Take chi town for instance

We have the inherent right to adequate self defense as humans. As Americans our govt recognizes this right and trusts us to defend ourselves adequately. Also as Americans our founders put in many safeguards to keep the different levels of the federal govt from becoming too powerful so we also have the right to armed revolution if needs be.
>inb4 muh drones
The military and police will be on the side of the populace as they all have sworn oaths to defend the constitution, not the federal govt. We're all sorry for your govts lack of trust in you

>Do countries with gun restrictions have a higher or lower intentional homicide rate then countries with no gun restrictions?

If you compare Australia and NZ you have
>Aus - Tighter gun laws - more gun homicides per capita - 13% of homicides are firearms.
>NZ - Much looser gun laws - less gun homicides per capita but more homicides of all descriptions - 9% of homicides are firearms

What he said

Same guy you responded to. Chicago is getting better because they just started allowing concealed carry. Crime there is on a very apparent downward trend. Shhhh. Don't tell Obama.

Kek I didn't know that shit bro. Learn something new every day

>Shinto-rrorists

You really are a fucking idiot if you think you and your inbred cousins are going to somehow overthrow the government if you disagree with them over something.

>911

Nice try George, you're just scared.

They were retarded you troll

First, nice dubs, secondly, there are very few people who have a class 3 firearms license, which is what a fully automatic "assault rifle" would be. All the rifles that you see in the news, such as the infamous AR15, are semi-automatic, meaning they, like a lowly police standard issue Beretta M9 pistol, only fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. I can and have emptied a Beretta pistol magazine in about 2-3 seconds, if I'm going for moderate accuracy on a target, faster if I'm spraying. All an AR15 will let me do is empty it in 10-15 seconds if, again, having moderate accuracy and being trained to fire it. So please, learn your facts.

Sources:
>GM for the USN
>Google works too

almost 100% of young japanese people (25 or less) don't even know what "shinto" means

There is framework in place. And you might get to see it in action if Hillary gets elected. And it won't be just me. It'll be the 90 million heavily armed and well trained private citizens, law enforcement, and the majority of the military. The only people that swear oaths to the federal govt are federal special agents.

Yeah not that anom but im an illinois Sup Forumstard amd we had to take the state to the supreme court because they were being cunts about CC. So now we have it, but down south we never really had any problems with gun violence. Well minus the occasional tweeker

Scientific studies literally show that states with stricter gun control laws have lower incidence of gun related fatalities.

Of course there are many variables that need to be discussed, but it's certainly a better starting point then 'der chi town'.

archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1661390

Until you throw in texas

Are you literally retarded?

You're an idiot if you think a revolution would only be some hillbillies. Better get a gun chump. Shit is changing fast

Ban humans.

Seriously. There are too fucking many.

It's funny how the paper work says one thing, and the people that live there say something different. Save you shit for other people like you that have never seen real violence

I don't want to ban guns or anything like that, I love guns.
But this is a false equivalence if there ever was one. For one, you have very few examples to pull up, and two, this guy attacked a bunch of disabled people that couldn't run or defend themselves.

stop this boring ass discussion and post more Alyssa

That's why there are people like this jap stabbing people

>muh experience is more valid then dem facts
Okay retard.

lol
Nope, they didn't, as soon as an actual thorough study proposed, the NRA stepped in and convinced congress to make it illegal for the government or any agencies to do studies on gun violence or even discuss the idea of doing studies on it.

Your data is shit, interpretation is shittier.

Not many because he was killing people in their sleep. Gunshots would wake up the entire facility desu

Again, your paper work vs people who live there. You are a fantastic poof

I prefer this one
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
This is the gun study that the media keeps saying congress won't let the CDC perform. The CDC farmed it out to the American medical institute so that the CDC could still obey congressional orders to not fund gun control research with federal funds. The only thing is that it very much goes against the gun grabbers agenda. So Obama had the mainstream media not report on it and it has sat stagnant for 3 years. It took me forever to find but here you go. I particularly like the parts about defensive use of firearms.

> facility for disabled people
Fucking casual going with easy mode.

All I'm saying is gun grabbers always say "he could've never done that if all he had was a knife". That's it. Also I am OP

Pack too many fucking mammals in a space, and they take each other for granted, devalue each other, get agressive, hostile, and rip each others eyes out.

Rats, monkeys, dogs, apes, cute hampsters, humans. 7 billion humans is clearly way too fuckin many.

Guess it's not then much experience huh fag