I dunno if you guys heard about this because it's mostly australian only news...

I dunno if you guys heard about this because it's mostly australian only news. But some 13 year old kid in a juvenile detention center was subject to horrendous abuse by the guards and none of them are getting any sort of justice.

businessinsider.com.au/the-truly-shocking-thing-about-the-nts-juvenile-detention-abuse-is-how-many-times-the-alarm-was-raised-and-ignored-2016-7

Example of story here.
If the establishment isn't going to do anything then we have to take justice into our own hands. How can we go about finding the identity of these guards and ruining their lives?

>How can we go about finding the identity of these guards and ruining their lives?

I'm asking a question because I clearly don't know anything about doxxing. How is your picture relevant?

Stuff like this has been done.

Probably the kid was a faggot. He had to be punished.

>implying the little cunt didn't have it coming

These cunts know nothing about respect. Stand up straight and keep your fucking mouth shut, isn't that difficult, is it, cunt?

Looks like a muzzie, shame the guards were caught.

gb2 gaia

fucking shit quality pic

Made it to the news here in NZ

> justice
>our own hands
chose one retard

>none of them are getting any sort of justice
Those guards deserve justice. They should be honored and admired for their service.

Grab yer guns and riot..

your write like a one of those cunt who hang around train stations like newtown and the city and act all hipster. By the videos mate everyone looks fed up with these kids shit. you dont even know the back story ...

See that OP. It's big news. They heard abut it all the way to NZ

Fucking love that chair, it's how we manage the inmates that come in combative and high as fuck. When people bitch about 'solitary confinement' they forget that it's usually to protect the inmates from having their face chewed off by a homeless schizophrenic on Spice.

Why are you so butthurt about?
Here's a reality for you, most of the so called "victims" hurt by the so called "abusive" guards in that news are fucking bullies too. So now they know what it feels like to be bullied. They deserve every fucking abuse from the guards. Those guards are heroes if any.

the kid was 13, i don't really think he ever strapped someone to a chair with a bag over their head for hours. That's actual torture.

don't be a little shit and this won't happen

This

Bag over head is called a spit hood. Kind of obvious how one ends up in one. It's made of a fine mesh material.

R u fucking stupid?

that "bag" is a spit hood, guessing theres a reason they put it on his head

he won't comit crimes next time

I'm fed up with you. I'll be there to torture you at 6, k?

No one gives a shit. If you want to do it yourself then go ahead but otherwise go fuck yourself

Think of it this way. What's the chance he'll 're-offend?

What do you expect from a country of criminals?

suck a cock sjw fag

why is australia such a fucked up country?

You're being a little shit right now.

I hope your mother gets raped and murdered tonight. You deserve it, little shit.

Omg your actually a Retard

They put a bag on your head if you've been spitting at them . More proof that the kid deserved it

John key run out of pony tails to pull?

Pretty damned high, you don't end up in a restraint chair with good choices and emotional control.

Kek you're stupid

but it won't though

this faggot ultimately deserves it

NT is full of abos and fucking cunts.

Much, much higher than if he weren't tortured.

You really don't know much, huh? The countries with the most effective jails for reducing recidivism have humane jails.

Torturing people teaches them it's OK to torture. This is why we talk about cyclical abuse. But since you are 12, you don't know what is this.

Fuckoff you chain dragging kangaroo fucking faggot. Nobody gives a fuck about you little turds anyway.

Nice civilized society by the way.

Why are people this stupid? Why? You're just saying what you want to be true.

The kid has 50 convictions, bashed a few guys unconscious, almost killed one, is known as a spitter biter and attacker in juvie, and was 17 when put in the chair after he threatened to kill staff and himself. Im from darwin, the city where this prison is, and know a few guards there.
He is not an angel. He is a fucking danger and should be fed to the crocodiles

tbh

From darwin. Can confirm this shit is true.

At least we don't shoot up schools so much that it becomes a meme

No it teaches him to not be a little shit and he won't get tortured again

Go find a hugging circle. The world isn't all rainbows and unicorn farts. Counseling and and kindness works for some, for others it's court ordered medications and consequences

ok

we dont have school shootings here in Switzerland, whats your point? also you never answered why your country is so shit

>if you spit on guards, they put a spit hood on you
>he had a spit hood on, that must mean he did spit at the guards
epin circular argument you got there buddy
imbecile

How's your country going faggot?

Australia is just a bunch of Americans without guns. Retardation without the firepower

Okay. So you are the officer in that situation. How would you manage someone who is trying to assault you, spit on you, and throw feces at you?

R E K T
E
K
T

It's boring here but not shit. It's a first world country with a lower cost of living than Switzerland with better weather.

Great! No Australians in it! Thanks for asking, user.

You may continue with your fucking off now.

Lethal injection, good for preventing re offenders too, and reduces taxes in the long run.

Media just needs a story. He wasn't singled out because he was a saint

I used to agree with you but my position softened after working as a mental health clinician in corrections for a few years.. Still agree that murderers, child molesters, and human traffickers should be taken straight from court and be thrown in a meat grinder.

...You have Aboriginals. Your country is shit

that's just not true, plenty of people care for several reasons

>If the establishment isn't going to do anything then we have to take justice into our own hands. How can we go about finding the identity of these guards and ruining their lives?

Let me get this straight. You wish to ruin the lives of guards who were doing thier duty....because reasons...

Did it ever occur to you that the fat little abo is in there for a reason? Fat little cunt is in kiddy jail. Yeah, "juvenile detention" is a buzz word for prison. Now, having established fatty mcbitchtits in a bad enough kid to warrant locking up, does it occur to you that he was being a danger to himself and others? Or that he spits. Yeah, stripped to stop self harm, chaired because he's a threat to others and a spit hood to protect the screws from AIDs

>but but it's abuse
No faggot, it's what you do with ALL psychotic freaks in jail

You can't count that high you cock gobbling faggot

some Australian MKULTRA shit

>Much, much higher than if he weren't tortured

As opposed to the re-offending he did to get locked in jail to begin with

Isn't switzerland where you hand out your wives and sister for the arabs to fuck?

awwww sheeeet

he deserved it

NYPA

Fuck the kids. They shouldn't be little fuckheads who themselves sent to Juvie.

These kids would break in to your house and steal everything you've got in a heartbeat. Don't feel too bad for them

Step 1. Not being your personal army
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit

>fat little abo
He's not an abo

The kid was 17 when put in the chair

I don't know about this australian news, but I know that most of the claims about "abuse" on fringe people like the young guy or retarded people, is only a sort of revenge.

I've been working in a center for very retarded people (sorry for my poor english) and the real abusers were them. I had to watch my back because more than half of them would harm anyone with no reason.

There's a difference between guards "doing their duty" and a bunch of guards walking in and forcefully stripping the kid to the nude and holding him down, then taking away his clothes.

Guy with actual corrections experience here. When you fail to strip out someone who is actively suicidal or homicidal you end up cutting them down after they hang themselves with their pants, shirt, sheets.

So in your opinion (assuming you're somewhat familiar with the story) the guards never did more than was necessary?

Every action is met with paperwork which is a legal document. The typical officer, in my experience as a mental health clinician, is actually resistant to intervening because placing someone in a restraint chair means hourly reports and assessments by medical personnel. Stripping someone out for suicide watch means having to check on them every 5 - 15 minutes. Who would willingly put themselves in a situation where every action is recorded on video and documented on paper unless they f let it was the only way to prevent injury to the inmate or staff?

Not to mention the fact that there is a chain of command. Every use of force is reviewed by that officer's Sgt. Which in turn is reviewed by a lieutenant. If something goes hinky it will be found out. I've seen enough corrections officers end up in orange to know that illegal activity is not tolerated.

He'll never understand, his lust for big black cocks in the mouth is making him cranky

Hi tumblrina! It's so nice that you are an apologist and active supporter of criminals that are total angels despite being criminals. With your SJW bellyaching the already devoid of consequences world will soon start to outright reward those that make shitty decisions and feel they are entitled to act anyway they want with no consequences.

Great work millennials and tumblrinas!

>the fuck with niggers
>the fuck with criminals
>the fuck with child criminals
>make better decisions and don't end up in juvie in the first place
>parents should start getting mirror sentences

All the Bernie lovers and euro hipsters in this thread :(

PREA no longer applies to consensual inmate on inmate relations. All he has to do is rob a liquor store.

That's effort... and this here is about all he's capable of doing

Seemingly. No substantive response to a single question. I asked how they would manage an actively combative patient and never received a reply. Op just wants to be outraged instead of understanding the why of it.

Just follow this one weird old trick to not be tortured in juvenile detention. Judges hate this.

Don't commit crime.

That's all you can ever expect out of a millennial, pure retardation sourced from an emotional knee jerk reaction because their single mother could only raise them as such being a cheap two bit whore female herself.

Don't fool yourself.

Lol, if there's no Australians in it, it's because it's a shit hole.

Eh, I'm an 80's millennial. I don't apply labels to a whole generations. Op is simply misinformed and willingly ignorant.

>juvenile detention

He had it coming.

You're an exception to the overwhelming proven numbers that show otherwise. Thanks for being one of the good ones.

fuck you, your social justice and the fat faggy kid
just fuck off OP

it's in the news in germany.
someone is going to lose his job.
what is bothering you right now?

I don't care if criminal kids get fucked up.

Every generation spends it's 20's shitting all over itself and it's 40's revising history. I'll take a compliment where I can get it though. Thanks.

Then hang up the goddamn phone.

But they don't have guns there so their fine.

Wow, what a monster. I would've taken the 13yo and just stuck my tongue down his throat and French kissed him for a while. Then I would've strapped him naked to a bed with his arms and legs in snow-angel position and diapered him, sprayed him down with ice water and left him alone in the dark for hours straight, and injected him intermittently with opium and meth. Then I would've hung him from the ceiling upside down and lashed him gently with a pubescent sized whip, maybe cutting his feet with a razor and grinding salt into them. Okay, I lied, no maybe, and it wouldn't have been gentle.

>280x180 and 8K photo

NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>kids getting beat like the way their parents should of raised them in the first place
Nope, nothing to see here.

Checking out. I have to head into court on a court ordered med hearing, but I would advise as a mental health practitioner that you seek counseling immediately.