Alright Sup Forums this guy and his YouTube channel will skate anything let's see what crazy or good ideas we have pic...

Alright Sup Forums this guy and his YouTube channel will skate anything let's see what crazy or good ideas we have pic related they have already skated an iPad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clBtEd631i0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A hand saw

the skateboard made of glass looked sick but of course it was gonna break as soon as he dropped in

A dead fish. Somebody please ship them a frozen fish with wheels attached .

I wanna see that faggot skate a frozen log of dog shit.

A fetus with wheels

They already used a circularsaw blade.

they put the wheels on them self bro

Hand saw is bit more flexible. One size 16 shoe. Trucks on soles?

your mom.
kill yourself donate to skate science research dead body skate board .

A small rolled up carpet

Link me? This sounds like an awesome idea.

A washing machine

They already skated a shoe with trucks on soles

they already skated a carpet board

that fucking aaron kyro guy tho is def a Sup Forumsro, but that lance faggot who runs the channel needs to an hero

Agreed Aaron is cool but Lance is annoying

Can he skate a muslim?

Just look up Braille skateboarding or skate anything

he should skate these dubs

A Scientology book

yes lance is a fucking autist

aaron and doug are cool

kys scripter

My idea was one of these but it might be dangerous

no scripts, pure luck boy.

Cheeeecked

A soccer ball

An ironing board

aaron is a member of scientology
just so you know
youtube.com/watch?v=clBtEd631i0

the koran

doug lisps like a 4 yr old

why the fuck would he mention scientology? he has literally 0 reason to do so.all it does is generate hate towards him

fucking retard

One of these

professional skateboarder from the San Francisco Bay Area confirmed

The base of a razor scooter

Maybe it gave him a little boost in viewers early on?

kys lance

Seriously tho fuck that giggling ass annoying fucking 35 year old virgin these videos are impossible to watch

>teeheehee do a kickyflip
>oman tehee he almost hehehee did it
>o my gosh teeheeheehee

Well to be fair Lance is the fag who is annoying as shit the other guys are not too bad

He should try skating a skateboard. Have not seen him really successfully do that!
That was a joke BTW. He is good.he gets a lot of hate though for his skating. Don't know why. His sponser me tape from many years ago was sick

A hockey stick

it's probably because he never really skates down stairs/sets and focuses mainly on manual tricks. I don't have anything against it myself but that's why he gets hate, just needs some variation

KoTR already did that. I wanna say Elijah Berle dropped in a bowl on a slab of ribs.

that short dude gabe went to the same high school as me. Same middle school too in union city ca. he was kind of autistic in person though

Get him to skate an E-meter.

Not in You Make It, We Skate It, that's their series where they skate user submitted boards.

I guarantee he got paid by the church for being in that video, because they wanted to seem hip and appeal to the alternative, young skateboarding crowd.

I don't know if you noticed but that video is on the official scientology youtube channel.

Can we just get someone other than me to check these? I don't know if I believe my own eyes.

Yo what about an upside down board with grip tape on the bottom???