Im a trap/trans girl. 10 months HRT and I dont pass for shit, I have breasts like b cups...

Im a trap/trans girl. 10 months HRT and I dont pass for shit, I have breasts like b cups, but they just get me weird looks and comments. Im 20, and I feel like I should just give up or kill myself x.x What do I do?

hearts desires /t

post some pics let Sup Forums decide

Kill yourself while streaming

I agree post pics. /b decides.

if u weren't somewhat feminine at the start ur just a fucking retard for going for hrt

>how's it feel to have wasted 10 months of your life?
>was your end goal SRS?
>were you a little feminine looking before?

I dont think thats gonna help. I just get called sir/he all the time, so I already know I dont pass. Im 6'1 too x.x

What were you expecting? DD's? You have not got breasts. You're just diverting fat, be thankful your faggot ass grew anything there at all.

Post pics of yourself

>6'1
>trap
choose one
kys for being autistic

You have to post pics

Well, I won't pretend to understand the plight of a trans, person. I'll say this.

I know that I'm on Sup Forums right now, and I am fully aware that there's a chance that you're a troll, or someone else will immediately call me out for white knighting and that's fine.

You're a person, and I respect you and your choices. Keep popping the hormones and maybe save up to get some cosmetic surgery to help. It's going to suck, and I can't say that I'd fully understand, but I love you as a person, like I love everyone on this planet. Don't kill yourself. Please. There's people that care about you, even if you don't know it.

Post pic of yourself and let us see

Why the fuck do we let people like you mutilate their bodies? "Trans" people are the only people in the west that we allow to live out their mental illnesses. You might as well just kill yourself now because a UCLA study showed that transformation treatments/surgeries don't change trans suicide rates at all.

I feel bad for you since this twisted social environment that you grew up in hasn't been trying to help you with your mental illness. Probability dictates that you will kill yourself eventually.

Have you fuckers ever thought that maybe it was because of the way that they're fucking treated? No, okay. Didn't think so.

I swear, people have the shittiest attitude towards trans people. Just fucking live your goddamn life.

Faggot detected

the manhands, the jaw....

whore moans don't fix structural issues. unless it's female to male. and even then, you're stuck with wide hips.

>just live your goddamn life
Nah because you fucking faggots shove your business about your life into MINE all the time. You're NOT normal.

>live your life
how about let us live ours and stop shoving your bullshit down our throats

I don't hate Trans people. I hate people like you that thinks it's okay to let them go without treatment. Trans people are more socially accepted now then ever and they still end up regretting it or end up killing themselves.

>I just get called sir/he all the time
Because you are a sir/he you delusional faggot

I'd say you fucking idiots were trolling, but it's actually kind of a cancerous, popular opinion.

And for the record, I hope you retard realize that I'm not OP. I'm not even fucking trans. I was just raised to treat people with some goddamn dignity. Try it out for yourself sometime. And for the record, where, in OP's post were they shoving anything down anyone's throat, exactly? Nowhere? I didn't think so.

OP, if you read this, just leave Sup Forums it's a pretty degenerate place, and these fuckers will try to make you kill yourself. It's not worth it.

I'm out. Fuck this cesspool of retardation that's Sup Forums
>inb4 see ya, faggot

>I'm out
Peace out. Fucking loser lmaoooo

see ya nigger
>inb4 tumblr here come back

Faggot detected again

no ones forcing shit on you you self-centered piece of shit

OP im sorry to hear that(if this isnt a troll) but please keep going. im scared to transition myself because of it.
try to surround yourself with support if you can and remember i love you and youre not alone in this

Yeah I was raised to treat people with dignity to. I was also raised to help others. If I found out that an adult with schizophrenia or autism was having trouble I would try to get them help. Not praise them for being who they are.

Oh and see ya faggot.

See ya in the next bread

Do it killyourselfyou digusting mentally ill nigger >:v

fellow tranny here, im about to start hrt.
did you think hormones was a magic drug that turned you into a woman just like that?
i know its limited in what it dose and i need surgery down the line, have you considered that? what are you doing besides hrt if anything? like im working on my voice and looks as much as i can even before hrt.
also im 6'1 as well and older than you so stfu, unless you are already hon material.

iktf of wanting to kill yourself though, but if i were in your shoes id be happy as fuck

I've fapped to you.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
DID
YOU
EXPECT

LIFE
ISN'T
ANIME

YOU'RE
A
MAN

if this is op, fuck. you. attention whore, come back when your life actually sucks.
yes im triggered

>i ain't even mad
>clearly is mad
nice try you fucking beaner

Didn't see it, care to post it back?

it's fake

You should have looked into other less permanent options before you started HRT.

Gender dysphoria is so fucking over diagnosed, id go so far as to say its the new ADD/HDHD that was big with kids years ago. on that note HRT is not a magical "Make me into a woman" Pill. you're not going to become magically sexy over night.

this

>HDHD

I was never taugh that "dignity" had anything to do with publicly discussing sexuality and what's under your clothes.

You're a fucking retarded leftist hijacking high sounding words to redefine them in such a way as to support your beliefs.

Let me make this clear, there is no "dignity" in broadcasting bedroom secrets to society as a whole.