Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

So I'm taking a hybrit C++ intro class, I've been able to cheat on all quizzes and exams since they're on-line, but now have to write an actual piece of software (Pic Related)

Can someone please send me in the right direction, or tell me what I should begin with? Thank you very much

TL;DR: help me with this C++ assignment Sup Forumsros, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDSoWdfKYcs
ghostbin.com/paste/veyy7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can someone please send me in the right direction

Just give up now OP. Programming isn't for you.

Why are you taking a C++ class if you suck at programming?

Holy shit this is like the easiest shit ever. If you can't even write that, then you're fucked, OP.

>Just give up now OP. Programming isn't for you.
This. Stop before you fuck someone in a group assignment.

This is literally one of the easiest assignments you will be given. I agree with everyone else. Fuck off OP your a fag.

Wow

i hear McDick's is hiring

AHAHA fuck off. i hate people like you, you make my life as a software developer hell. change your class to genderstudies you brainless shit

OK OP I don't even know C++ well at all, but I know a couple of languages and can give you some general programming advice.

Write down the logical steps that are required to make this program work.

> Take input from user
> Do basic math to convert users input
>Output result in the desired format

Honestly, programming is not too bad when you slow down and break down the thought process into small, logical steps. Regardless of the language you use, you can use logic and then look up the 'syntax' of the language which will perform the steps for you.

Good luck, dumbass

Sup Forumsentleman here
If you canĀ“t even solve that, you better find another profession

youtube.com/watch?v=YDSoWdfKYcs

Why cheat, you retard? Try learning something.

>HAI GAIS IM CHEATING ON THIS THING PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS SO I CAN CONTINUE TO CHEAT XDDDD
oh okay let me help you (>^_^)>

kill.yourself.

Here's some wisdom for you:
1. You are dumb. Not the end of the world, but you need to accept it and adjust your life accordingly.
2. Picking your degree by money-making potential when you don't have the aptitude is going to waste everyone's time, especially yours.

Try something you're good at and quit wasting everyone's time.

lrn2cincoutforloop

I should kill myself for attempting to help somebody. Gud logik

See. This is what you get when you subsidize education with taxpayer money.

Bunch of fucking idiots that should be working instead of cheating their way through school.

bazinga

I won't be using C++ in my logistics degree at all, therefore I didn't see a need to invest my time into it when I also have Calculus 3, now that we're done with calling OP dumb, can anyone actually help?

this

but you would help me by killing yourself

why would you help someone who clearly doesnt give a fuck about what he is doing?
if he doesnt have the goddamned attention span to study 5 minutes of the needed topic, what makes you think he will ever do anything usefull

i know a guy like him, i worked with him on my th semester, the idiot didnt even know what a stack is. i legit had to spend an hour explaining him shit using pancakes as an example.

he is and will always be a waste of life and a waste of everyone elses' time. do you really want to work with someone like that?

no
>calc 3
listen hear little boy, pick a drgree that doesnt involve brain activity, like lib art and become a mcdonalds wageslave

>calc 3
>smart
Kek

Not your personal army faggot, and if I see you in Sup Forums then I'm linking them to this thread.

I will send you the code

Sheesh, why are you all so salty? Also not saying that taking calc 3 means "Smart", I'm saying that I have enough on my plate without C++

>C++
>Calc 3
>hard
Kek

have you read what i even said, you need legit 5 minutes of not being a retard with google to solve it. this is on the level of hello world.
if you are a logistics major, then surely your logic would go
>what is the problem
>abstractly solve it
>research concrete concepts that can be applied to the given context (aka syntax)
>fail your degree for cheating.
where do you study i want to report you

your logic are trash tier

cause this assignment is so infuriatingly simple that if you need someone else to do it for you, you truly should quit. It should take you one afternoon to go from never having seen a computer in your life to writing that those 15 lines of code.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

watch some youtube c++ tuts and you will be able to solve this task.

even the conversion factor (1.4 ) is already given, where is the fucking problem?

That is my plan B, I never asked anyone to do it for me, read the original post. I was just looking for some input/advice or whatever

you want advice?
dont cheat. you reap what you sow.

conversion factor is not given, (1.4) is being an example, user needs to put in their own conversion factor

>mfw when Im making a message board in php/sql after torrenting a book and reading 3 chapters

>I was just looking for some input/advice

Kill yourself.

>I was just looking for some input/advice or whatever
Here's some advice: pay attention in class, read the book, etc.

notsureiftrolling.jpg

it's hard to pay attention to all of your classes if you also have a job and a social life to some degree, not even op

I had a full-time job when I went to school.

It didn't interfere with paying attention in class at all. Have some fucking discipline.

No. You're just shit at managing your time.

my code:
ghostbin [dot] c o m [slash] paste [slash] veyy7

full time job (check)
school (check)
no social life lmaoing at your life faggot

>Took intro programming class in HS where I programmed for the first and only time
>That was 10 years ago
>Still know how to do this

Fuck off OP, this shit is so easy and I'm not even an expert on this subject.

ghostbin.com/paste/veyy7

Why do retards put spaces in their links like that?

4nigger thinks its spam I just altered it until it let me post

Then why was I able to post it? Also, shame on you for enabling OP.

why do you want to discuss this?

Is this supposed to be a variation of the 250 word essay meme?

If so I'm def rused