How true to real life does it stay? I imagine it has a lot of made up nazi bashing, Jewish brainwashing in it

How true to real life does it stay? I imagine it has a lot of made up nazi bashing, Jewish brainwashing in it

Sup Forums aside, apparently they are gonna make it out to be that he was being mistreated and shit in the Reich while even Owens himself said he was treated better down there than in America.

“Hitler didn't snub me—it was [FDR] who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram.”

Jesse Owens, 1936

Guaranteed they're going to ramp up the typical LE EVIL NAZIS stuff

Why are there so many Nazi kids on the internet?

Don't people grow out of that by 14?

Is the internet a safespace to be racist for betas too scared to be this way in real life?

lol, yes because Nazis weren't evil

I actually wished I was Jewish when I was 14

have a (you)

Most of them don't know history.

>Don't people grow out of that by 14?

How old do you think the average Sup Forums user is?

This is Sup Forums. This site if for anime, video games, comic books, manga, capeshit, etc. This is a site dedicated to the manchildren who never grew out of the shit they were supposed to when they were 14. There's no reason to expect politics to be different.

the revolution always starts underground

other than 5+ intelligence to your stats, getting away with anti-semitic jokes and a higher chance of schitzophrenia, there is nothing else to it

I need a good laugh. Could you be specific about the revolution you're referring to? Its goals, its methods, its motivations, when, where, etc. etc.?

I dunno, I was just trying to be funny.

Those fucking idiots are just forcing rational people who care about the truth to DEFEND FUCKING HITLER.

All the shit we were fed growing up I thought they were this awesome community and I didn't know why people didn't like them

>

>Carice van Houten ... Leni Riefenstahl

I hape she gets more than 2 minutes of screentime.

then you can climb the nepotism ladder of success in hollywood as long as you shit down on whites, christianity, common sense and decency.

You simply have to be grown up enough to dare to ask yourself why so many civilizations (hundreds) have hated the Jews.

I accept their right to exist like any other culture but I refuse to turn a blind eye to cultural genocide that they are openly encouraging.

For real. Jews are just mad at Hitler because he beat them to their own game.

I've seen it, it was awesome. Historically accurate, with the US seeming evil and the Germans while they werent enthusiastic about receiving Owen's were civil. Best part is when he goes home and is cornered by racists and he gives a speech on how we are all Americans. They even throw in the line mentioned above about being snubbed. What made it for me is when he said we should unite not only as black people but as all people. Actually not bad for a race bait movie

You kiddos know it was released three months ago, right?

I can't find any mention that it did such a thing in any reviews I've read, even in a harshly critical review titled "How a Bunch of White People Screwed Up Jesse Owens' Story". The fact that Owens was better treated by the Nazis than his fellow Americans is too central to his place in the pantheon of American history to alter. He's quite possibly the only black man who ever proudly carried a picture of himself with Adolf Hitler in his wallet (no one knows what happened to the picture, it was probably buried with him, but people have attested to seeing it).

Just realized the title doesn't only mean "race" as in the running, but also as black/white race.

Deep.

That sounds decent.

Literally nothing about the quality of this has been discussed. What you mean is:

>This sounds like it panders to my beliefs

100% bs

It means it tries to stay true to historic facts, not pander to people like you and change them.

It's a virginity thing

>Those poor nazis being slandered in the media, who will save them and their previously sterling reputation

It is 100% jew