Hello, I am looking for methods in which I can kill myself...

Hello, I am looking for methods in which I can kill myself, wether enjoyable or possibly create some sort of media frenzy and shock the public, please be original.

get a job at a corporate america company with a sky scraper and beneath it is a building with a helicopter. work your way to the top then send the company down the shitter and take the last of its funds into coins and eat them then get in a tub on wheels and roll out your window and into the helicopter blades, flinging guts poop and coins in all direction. a mess on every scale.

Shoot Yourself in the middel of Times Square

Get hired as a magician for a children's birthday and then shove a Real sword through the heart

Shoot Donald trump

Is that Leafy?

9\11 2.0

>convert to islam
>involve planes in your cowardly escape

You can thank me later after you received your virgins and limitless attention from the media

Be black and suicide by cop

go on a shooting spree and just before police come, shoot your self in da head.

Paint your skin brown and get pulled over.

Please take this seriously, I'm looking for real ways within my means as a civilian.

Go to an elementary school and make columbine look like a fucking joke.

and why the fuck would you want to do that , want went wrong in your life hm ?

share your story

Find one of these
blow it up with a drill and a lighter.

I don't have access to fire arms, I don't live inside the US.

Go to some sandniggers pack and scream "fuck allah the pig fucker" until they kill you

Assassinate the trump

TRUMP THE TRUMP

AT LEAST TRY TO DO SOMETHING HARD ONCE BEFORE YOU DIE

Do you have a kik?

Get some guns, dress up, go to a bad neighboorhood, kill as many gang bangers as you can. You will actually be a hero. But be sure they are gang related

Old age you faggot.

Consume a quart of lsd. That must be the best suicide.

wouldnt work, statistical more likely to be shot by cops if white

>im a sack of shit

Coming from a sack of lard.

do alot of drugz
like one party and then out

lol bruh, im only 160

Get a bunch of fireworks create an explosion with you in the middle

Is that why you're here? Did your diminutive stature warrant years of bullying and abuse so now you feel the need to be a keyboard hero? I'm laughing at your life.

>diminutive staure
>bullying
>abuse
>keyboard hero
dude quit projecting like a faggot

im just against sacks of shit like yourself lol

If you're not going to kill yourself anytime soon
>Pretend to convert to Islam
>Kill some SJWs who actively support Islam (#TerrorismHasNoReligion)
>???
>Profit and a great service to the world

Please keep this relevant and thread related.

No one's projecting ya fuckin NEET

>sandy hook wasn't real

Get a high limit credit card and drive out to vegas.
Rent an expensive, fast car, a cinderblock, rope, a parachute and a gun
Shoot up a police station, then b-line to the desert.
Continue a chase until you end up with a live news chopper following you.
Place the cinderblock on the gas pedal and tie the rope to the steering wheel, and your neck.
Jump out of the sunroof and pull the parachute so you'll fly up, hanging yourself and driving forward.

Then make it real faggot.

You go up to the top of a school roof.
String piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level.
Tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched.
Then you put super glue on your hands
and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head.
Then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows
When the cord goes taut, you'll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.

4chin isn't the way to spend your summer time, kid

Cut off your cock and hit a random child with it while you bleed out.

Alright there, you should buy yourself a shitton of fireworks. Don't know if they sell them at this time, probably not.. either you wait till they do or get them somehow else, it's gonna be worth it!
You may also want to get a cord that you can light up and connect all the fireworks to.

So, you take the fireworks, and put all of them around your body. If you want, you can hide them below your clothes, but you could also just be naked, would probably be way better even.
Then, you go to some really popular place with many people, and once you're sure you got enough around you light up the cord visibly for the people and say the magic words:
> Allahu Akbarrr.

Then you rocket into the sky and explode. And your blood and body parts begin raining upon these scared fools, haha!

find peace in the Lord, user. call a suicide hotline, its not too late. Forsake your thirst for trap threads and see the light.

Set yourself on fire and jump off an overpass into oncoming traffic.

.50 cal to a train carrying petroleum or any kind of fuel. Chain reaction of explosions. Might even get away with it.

There are ways of saving lives from suicide without forcing religion on them. If you can't help GTFO.

I implore you sir to see the benefits of Jesus user, as I still love him and would never forsake him. In this thread and others.

Thia guy gets it

>how to get famous whilst killing yourself
Film it , live stream it.
Blow up a church because they are faggots, blow up a mosk because they are faggots = profit.
Basically kill at least 10 others then die to get minimal levels of attention.

Kill 80+ and you are a hero

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Come now, Sup Forumsrothers, as we turn Sup Forums into /blessed/ and join in eternal spiritual apotheosis

Shoot Donal Trump then shoot yourself, something big like that

A female 7,7/wouldbang eligible for traditional hetro sex. amen.

>so now im good to fuck my 14 year old neighbors daughter right ?

You sound very rational of mind