Will it honestly knock off Capeshit...

Will it honestly knock off Capeshit, more importantly it seems like they are trying to push video game movies now more than ever, is that due from Capeshit fatigue or other reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-conjuring-2-warcraft-now-see-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a big wolf

I don't imagine it'll do well. The source material is weak and the CGI looks stupid, even bad in some parts. Maybe it's just me but I work in the industry and nobody is talking about Warcraft. Nobody seems to care.

For you

even The Witcher 3 looks better

>deluded shit-smelling blizzdrones think this movie will do anything but bomb hard

kekus

millions of people love warcraft. they are hoping millions will watch the film. spoiler: millions of people will go to see this film. i think the source material is deserving of at least one film, the stories are pretty rich.

I fail to see the connection. Did LotR or Beowulf knock back capeshit? Literally fucking retarded. They aren't even competing in the Box Office

this movie isn't made for you, but there are millions that it is made for. its a summer blockbuster user, remember those? they are supposed to be fun to watch, big and dumb, but entertaining.

JUST

TMNT deserves to get fucked but poor Finding Dory desu

Finding Dory will bury all movies that have been put out this year, Zootopia included.

>shit marketing
>franchise that undeniably became festering shit in 2014
>dwindling fanbase
>little college boy Humans
>good demon Orcs dindu nuffin
>ILM CG that looks like ass
>CG Dwarves

I remember when they announced they were making the movie, I knew video game movies always failed but I thought there was no way they could fuck this up. Shame on me for overestimating the ability of anything associated with modern Blizzard Entertainment.

This settles it, Dory will claim all the money. This movie is going to flop so fucking hard.

>in 2014

>"the new finding nemo movie is out!"
warcraft is fucked.

>The Final Master

Is that the sequel to The Master?

Most capeshit fans are also video game fans.

Actual comic fans or MCU fans?

Capeshit in general.

No undead/scourge? Lame

It's a retelling of the first Warcraft game.

gotta wait for the sequel senpai. was there undead in WC1? nope.

Looks embarrassing, and few people are willing to go out in public to see a Warcraft movie, it's associated with gross sweaty nerds. Nerdy shit can do well, but only the RIGHT kind of nerdy shit, like LOTR or Harry Potter. You couldn't do a really successful D&D movie, for example.

King Wrynn, I'm Frostwolf.

Uh, you don't get to bring orcs.

It's even worse, because according to several websites, Now You See Me 2 and The Conjuring 2 have more buzz in social media than Warcraft.

Most videogame fans think all videogame movies are garbage.

pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-conjuring-2-warcraft-now-see-2/

>– Warcraft has been performing modestly on Twitter as of late and its recent tweet levels are running significantly below those of both The Conjuring 2 and Now You See Me 2.

J U S T
U
S
T

How do they even calculate this?

Oh

>Twitter

It's literally irrelevant as it only applies to the US and not the other countries. It'll be a hit in china.

Also the people interested in Warcraft certainly aren't on twitter. Twitter is for blogging normies.

>It'll be a hit in china.
Sure it will.

No, the 10 people interested in this movie are neckbeards who have no reason to be on twitter.

They work for the Shaman. The Masketta Warlock.

Gul'dane?

Perhaps he is wondering why someone would kill an orc, before exiling him from the clan.

you really are clueless, user. and a tad bit unhealthily obsessed. did you get outside today?