What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChibiUFO/status/732490860093300737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked

That statement is a good test to see if the person writing it is a dumb cunt.

>"Like this movie or you're sexist"
>"You're either with us or against us"

Nice false dichotomy you got there.

>Kris

Not liking a shitty needless reboot that just happens to have unfunny women in it is sexist don't you know.

Basically you have to like it because it has women in it

You can't hate it for the hammy acting, lame jokes, and awful editing, for example. You can only hate it because the women

What did he mean by this?

Basically, it means if you don't want to give money to watch a shitty flick, you're a big meany head.

I never even liked the original

Did he really say he wants to fuck his mum?

ditto.

Same here.

If you rape the women sitting next to you you're misogynist. This because a lot of theathers in the USA are going to make some free-rape screenings due to attract the male audience. i decided to rape only if there is nothing else to do during the screening (like make a bath or play with the falcon). I'm gonna bring my anvil anyway

>You can't have a negative opinion of a movie that looks like total shit if it has all female leads, that means you're a misogynist
I don't care about any of this gender and race shit. I just wish it would all go away. When will it end? Will it ever end? I want off this ride.

Sometimes I feel like these dudes tweeting are just trolling, but, I think that's giving them too much credit. Let's be real here: Just because you're saying stuff like: "Good way to find out who is a misogynist" on twitter doesn't mean you're going to get a girlfriend/wife or laid that much faster. If you really care about these remake issues then good for you. However, I feel like a majority of these dudes want to be seen as the "good guy" to their female followers/friends online.

Like any straight white male is actually going to see this piece of shit.

The 8-bit game character avatar is a good test to see which of your friends are retards.

Good guys finish themselves.

Yes. And he can't delete it because that means the bullies will win l o l

I agree

>pixel avatar

Because if your friend believes that women characters can't be used to craft an original idea and that they deserve, at best, a movie that use the name of a franchise dead for over 20 years, they are mysoginists.

If they are amused by the stereotypical black woman, they are mysoginists. If they praise a movie for pushing that portrayal instead of making your only black woman a scientist like the others, and not what is basically a toll booth operator, they are misogynists.

>it's another cucks have an outburst episode

Cap this, Leslie'll save the day.

>it's another "triggered red*itor wastes his life looking for things that can offend him, so he can repost them on Sup Forums and be triggered with his fellow autists" thread

Anybody who has a cartoon or anime version of themselves as an avatar is the worst type of person. Everytime. Try to prove me wrong

She meant that you're a petty little underage faggot who gets their perspective on reality from twitter personalities and you thought it was actually a good idea to post a screenshot of a tweet along with an overly used meme from your favorite shitposting board, Sup Forums. You mongoloid down syndrome autistic motherfucker

I dunno user, this post seems to be filled with autistic rage
>getting this upset over a Chinese cartoon imageboard

No I think he just meant pussy, user. I don't think feminists want to fuck their mums either, user.

user?

Her full name is Kristina Foster

I know a guy who has an anime facebook profile picture that more or less represents himself (though it's a fictional character from a show, but both him and the character are professionals at the same sport) and he's kind of a cool guy. He picked that avatar after falling into very deep depression though. And maybe you meant a custom personal anime avatar?

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

twitter.com/ChibiUFO/status/732490860093300737

How can we guilt-trip white males into seeing our terrible movie?

The movie will probably trigger me

Why is this chibiufo person relevant? I mean why are we talking about this literal nobody instead of ... say... talking about my neighbour or someone else?
Or is chibiufo some internet celebrity and famous and I'm the only one who doesn't know?

I love GHOSTBUSTERS

I didn't even read it at first, that artwork is fucking disgusting. Just gross, also the point is pretty dumb.
>20 something, middle/upper middle class, white girl gets offended for a minority/social class
In other news the sky is blue

I used to talk to her on skype nearly a decade ago until she got buttblasted at me. She also once mentioned she wished she could commit a school shooting. I had no idea she was on anybody's radar.

>she
was she born with a vagina?

Whenever I watch an old episode of Seinfeld I'm now asking myself at every scene/joke if someone would get their panties in a bunch of it.

Reggressifs really now how to not have fun.

do you really think trannies give a shit about misogyny

if anything they want this movie to flop since it reinforce their belief that women are inferior and dainty and just silly lil klutzes that can't do anything right tee-hee

Again who the fuck is this?

Her name is Kristina. I have no clue if she has transitioned or not, I haven't spoken to her at all in 7 years, but I can't say it would surprise me she was pretty batshit. Unless this is somebody completely different with the name Kris, the handle ChibiUFO and that avatar (she used that avatar back when I used to talk to her, I guess she thinks it's a keeper)

Just plain old shaming tactics.

REAL MEN will watch the new Ghostbusters. Just like REAL MEN "step up to the plate" and raise another man's kid.

Are you MAN ENOUGH user to go and see the new Ghostbusters?

Literally a sith.

THIS MOVIE IS WHITE WOMAN FEMINISM!

>LET'S MAKE THE BLACK CHICK SOME DUMB ASS LOUD STEREOTYPE

FUCK WHITE BITCHES

Does she have some sort of mental issues?

You don't like The Boss? MISOGYNIST! You didn't like Bridesmaids? MISOGYNIST! Oh, you didn't enjoy Spy??? MISOGYNISTMISOGYNISTMISOGYNISTMISOGYNISTMISOGYNISTMISOGYNISTMISOGYNISTMISOGYNIST

How could you not like, The Heat? YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST MOTHER FUCKING MAN-BABY!?

a literally who blogger

I think OP searched twitter for ghostbusters and misogynists and capped the most b8 worthy one

She's some obese easily-triggered canadian internet nobody I used to know, and it honestly caught me off guard seeing this screencap and her name mentioned by anybody after all these year, like a spider crawling across my moniter.