Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ad_GIcJRfbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off blizzard, your movie is shit

this movie looks awesome

I just can't imagine people who didn't play the games going to see this movie

I want to fuck Draka's sweet ass.

Use the catalog please

If you go to see this you're basically letting everyone know you are a virgin. All the theatre employees will laugh at you. What's even more embarrassing is that you all will probably end up going to see the movie by yourselves too.

>Draka
The Draenei milf is the patrician's warcraft kino waifu

Why do you care what people you've never known and never will think about you?

>implying WoW isnt normie game

Guild leader of the best WoW guild and his girlfriend

>not playing wow with your girlfriend,and best friends
holy fuck hang yourself

we was honorable savages and shit

>Guild leader in the background
>His girlfriend with Chad taking the picture
C U C K
U
C
K

eat shit faggot

epic

>not wanting to get brutally pegged by Draka
What is wrong with you?

>projecting
user, pls put yourself out of your misery.

I can't imagine people who played the game going to see this

Why did they do this instead of Overwatch?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>this movie will be a success

>2018 Warcraft 3 saga
>2020 frozen throne saga
>tfw you see the naga and Illidan in the movie

>the good orcs are red
>the green orcs are bad

Isn't it reverse in the the game, the designs and cgi are great, but why did they fuck up such a simple thing? I'm kinda triggered.

Retconned to shit

>Guild Leader of the best WoW guild

But that's not the guild leader of Serenity

Bad orcs are green and brown orcs are good. Not hard. The red orcs you might remember from Burning Crusade do not exist yet.

>But thats not the guild leader of a guild who literally hasn't accomplished shit yet

but im not a virgin user

At 2:13, is that a Infernal?

It's a golem.

It's a golem
Medivh becomes Sargeras and tries to kill Lothar and Khadgar by animating a golem with fel magic

nice projecting, you little beta nerd

>red

Who is that at 1:57?

Aegwynn probably

probably aegwyn

Wait...that orcs tooth is pierced?

Blizz has gone full retard. The only way they can redeem themselves is by bringing legacy servers back

What's wrong with Notary's eye?

they are tusks

orcs dindu nuffin , they wuz gud boys

It's Alodi, the First Guardian. For some reason they made him a chick in this.

If this movie doesn't end with Stormwind burning I'm going to be pissed. But fuck it, Dalaran is flying so anything can happen.

Was this ever confirmed? I know they say somewhere that she's supposed to be the first guardian but it makes more sense that they retconned Aegwynn into being the first Guardian instead of gender-bending a literally who character.

except it looks awesome you marvel fag

cant even make a good looking draeni my shoop is better

It's in the novelization of the script
I'll try and find the picture I saw

It doesn't. But if there's a second movie about the Second War I'm pretty sure it's gonna begin with the orcs destroying the city

why wouldn't they just use aegwyn? she is far more powerful
they better if they want a good sequel

Do Anduin Lothar, King Llane, Durotan, Medivh and Orgrim all at least die?

But in Warcraft 3 they start out green and become evil and red by drinking demon blood. Why's it reversed?

Still retarded

So how badly is this going to flop?

that is not how it works, they turn red after the second dose and the first dose turns them green and makes their eyes glowing red but, they get burn out after a while and their eyes turn back to normal

Llane dies. He's about to be killed by orcs in the final battle but he asks Garona to kill him so that she gains honor with the other orcs and doesn't get raped anymore. Lothar discovers Garona's dagger in Llane's back so he thinks she assassinated him.

why? they have ornaments in almost every part of their body
>no mind control
>no old gods whispers
I really hate when they cut stuff like that

If they do a sequel all these will be dead by the end of the second movie. Half of them die in this though.

Almost worse than I expected. Holy fuck.

Cutting plot gods was the best thing Duncan Jones ever did.
Hopefully he can rewrite a proper story without the shit from Metzen. I used to be a fan of the games but I welcome these changes since Duncan Jones is a better writer than Metzen.

Less than $40 million opening weekend. Probably will only just crack $100 million total domestically. It will make the majority of it's money in China and other international markets, though, and at least be considered a minor success.

The film's budget is rumored to be as low as $90 million, which bodes well for it's cumulative prospects. It means it really only needs to make $250-300 million worldwide to be successful, which is totally within the realm of possibility.

It's a goddamn tooth. nobody pierces a tooth.

but what about the titans, the keepers, the dragon aspects? all of those things are pretty important and tie in with the old gods

Don't think they will go that deep in the movies. Even in case this is successful I would guess they will stick with an initial trilogy about the story of the Orcs and then two movies/trilogy about Arthas.

They're orcs, you autist. I don't think they're trying to appeal to human vanity.

It's a tusk, humans piece their dicks and cunts and you are mad that a fictional orc pierced his fictional tusk?

It's a tusk

maybe if they cut the dragonmaw clan but I doubt they would keep the aspects out

so orcs = muslim refugees

Yeah, the non-retarded ones get murdered by their own kind. After that they proceed to kill the people who helped them and destroy everything on their path.

maybe if blizzard planned like 11 years ago for the story to be a parallel of current events

after having looked at this trailer...this movie is gonna bomb...bad. Nice cgi though.

Piercing a dick or a cunt actually makes some sense, because it serves a purpose.

pierced clit? better orgasms.
prince albert? partner orgasms easier.
pierced tooth? uuhh, idk, fucking nothing

Thank you Nostradanon

youtube.com/watch?v=ad_GIcJRfbE

WU-TANG Meets WARCRAFT

everyone is hyped!

they are ornaments you fucking autist, he is also a chieftain so it is even more justified

ok....thanks...for your.....input

Explain to me how you pierce a tooth faggot?

You're welcome. Might I recommend you another fun movie of its kind.

>piercings must have a physical purpose

Does piercing your ears make you hear better? No? Oh, then I guess piercings are just for ornamentation.

Retard.

Its a fucking tusk faggot.

It's not a tooth it's a tusk

>This is no game

But it should have stayed one.

You're the one that used dicks and cunts as an example, faggot.

Explain to me how you pierce a tooth, and tell me that wouldn't get in the way of everyday things like, i don't know, eating.

run along, don't miss your short bus

Fel magic

>You're the one that used dicks and cunts as an example, faggot.

Actually I didn't, that was someone else. There's several people pointing out how stupid you're being.

>Explain to me how you pierce a tooth

It's a tusk, idiot.

They are fucking tusks and tusks are not used for eating Jesus fucking Christ.

I like how you ignored like 10 posts pointing out to your retarded ass that it's not a tooth, faggot.

Warcraft will bomb harder than John Carter

A tusk is just a big tooth. Come at me.
>actually defending this shit stain of a movie
Your ancestors are turning in their grave, kys

Its getting 500 mill easy.

everyone is talking about it already though

even reddit has warcraft threads on the page all the time

you have to realize that more than 100mil people have played this game

at least 20-30% of that will go see it
so you already 200-300mil

then you have the true normies who will go see it because there's nothing else in the cinema at that time

I'm predicting around 1.1bil

>A tusk is just a big tooth

Yeah, a big ass "tooth" protruding out of your mouth must be really fucking useful for chewing the food that is inside your fucking mouth genius.

Say what you will about this film, at least Legendary and Duncan Jones had the balls to keep the cartoony Warcraft aesthetic. It might turn people off, but it's lightyears above the shitty overdone grimdark

What is it with manchildren and cartoons?

Yes, we understand that was the argument that got the movie funded.

Doesn't change the fact the movie looks like a fanwank of some of the most insipid bullshit in existence.

The amount of hate this movie based on nothing is unreal. Sure the first two trailers sucked but the footage they keep releasing is amazing and the passion from Duncan Jones towards this shows a lot of dedication to this.

wew someone's mad

my prediction just went up

1.2bil

>drilling a hole in your big useless tooth for no reason

>drilling a hole in your ear for no reason

just lol

why are people so angry that this will be successful? it's going to be way better than any of the capeshit.

Orcs are a savage race that uses piercings and tattoos as ornaments and to point out hierarchy. They serve no real purpose but to intimidate enemies and decorate themselves. It's not worth your autistic tantrums really, if you want to talk shit there are other flaws in the trailers that you can point out.