So pumped to finally see afx :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSY5fTa9v7c
youtube.com/watch?v=8JpHoAnaPK0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bamp

last bump

Yeah pretty damn excited. Gonna go straight to the digital bork exhibit as soon as doors open so I don't wait in line at all.
Also stoked to see liars, Ariel pink, blonde redhead again.
Hopefully I can catch a bit of square pusher too

>tfw i cant go
also why is opn so low on the list? he's one of the biggest names there

Yeah I really hope that all the hipster millennials there are off watching lower dens or someone else.

That's a good idea Im going to do the same

>tfw aphex will never do a tour and come to your state

Every name on that list is a big name imo

me
hyped to see butthole surfers, liars, daughters, and lightning bolt

Yes I'm going. I fear I won't be seeing Bjork digital because everyone will be having the same idea as you guys. And I can't get to the venue early Saturday. Sunday maybe

I dont really know him but I don't know how odesza gets such high billing at festivals. Chill wave died right

>Bjork,Travis Scott, Aphex Twin, JAMC, Squarepusher, OPN
:,( feelsnzman

Yeah Odeza sucks and afx is on right after them so all the odeza fans will have the best spots. Fuck.

One of my top acts to see is Daughters. If you don't know them check em

Tycho is on at the same time so I'm probably going to spend some time at each

checked. seen them twice before the hiatus and they kill it live. sucks about the carpenter and afx conflict afterwards though

bump

Im going. Planning on seeing Richy, Bork, and giving the brainfeeder boys a chance.

Any other must sees?

>Jesus and Mary Chain
>Butthole Surfers
damn...

>tfw didnt get tickets to bork digital
>tfw john carpinter against Aphex Twin

Poor nigga didn't stand a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSY5fTa9v7c

Pretty fucking cool, now I have something to do right after Bork.

How about before, RZA, Liars or Kamasi?
How about any of the opening acts either day?

Prepare to be disappointed cause AFX is super underwhelming live.

sorry I forgot there was a great Richard Kern video for it

youtube.com/watch?v=8JpHoAnaPK0

This is great but I dont see him anywhere on the lineup

Gonna to see Kasami unless it's really boring. Jazz is much better live so I think ill like it.

no thats the butthole surfers song with another of theirs as well.

Im really hoping to see some DrukQs levels of debauchery live. If its too similar to his ambient shit, it'll break my heart.

On one hand I dunno how much of an improvisational/spontaneous element there will be in this show that makes jazz so good (not that I know what his shows are like). On the other hand I saw an user on here say his shows are orgasmicly spiritual. I won't be missing it for sure.

>orgasmicly spiritual
Well im sold. Hopefully someone will be passing around joints.

Ariel Pink

I dunno if I'm imagining things but this schedule is just way beyond any normal level of clusterfuck conflicts and other fuckups. Why did Bjork get switched iwith Arca for being the closer? Why is Uncle Acid being played during the fucking day time? The fest is supposed to go to 2am each night but the stages are barely used past midnight, there didn't even need to be the current level of fuckery. And the question everyone's been asking, AFX + RTJ + Carpenter ALL PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME. Is intentionally blueballing everyone supposed to be some kind of performance art for them to show off?

also how registration to reserve for Bjork digital fucked a lot of people over. bummed how they switched Bjork with Arca without announcing it too and now conflicts with Squarepusher. last year's schedules were fine but didn't have as many big names

If it makes anyone feel better google bjork digital reviews and see how the articles say its nothing special. Unless you really want the experience of VR I guess. I'm a VR developer so its not new to me.

>Aphex highest on the billing

Kaskade BTFO

bump