youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=SmcFMWNzWnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBLpzWd_p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this funny banana

hahah,great pic

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

i lost it

Can this be a better meme than banana please?

Oh gosh.. That's a sticky situation

Faggot

>Thanks, Jorie

You sure did reply to those post boyo

Thats just sad

You are a colossal faggot.

Y-you too~

youtube.com/watch?v=SmcFMWNzWnQ

i just realized that all of the replies are less than 1 minute after the OP. idk why but something died in me a little today.

carlos!

yeah, the thread is dying quickly

That's now how it works newfag.

Ummm... Thanks?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBLpzWd_p4

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

you're right, i should kill myself

At least I'm a nigger

Let me guess: you took the time to type each reply separately. Isn't that so?

>mfw this banana shit has gone on for two years now

XDDDDD

Lost big..

it's that old already? goddamn.. i knew the downfall of Sup Forums happened a while ago but i didn't know it's already been 2 fucking years. i really need to get off this site

Holy shit, is this the original?

fuck off m8 don't even tag my post with your fucking cancer you worthless fuck

I really really like this image

Yes. Perry Bible Fellowship. Google it. Lots more like it.

wish the permavirgin posting all of the bananas would show us a selfie or something. i want to see the 600 pound chicken grease covered whale in its true form

dont give the banana attention you dumbfucks

don't tell me what to do

lost again

Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us.

>3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds, etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to the only good masters and mistresses

you heared me

This is probably one of my favourite images spammed on this board.

Don't disrespect my country you intolerant negro.

Even if you ignore them they still post.

are you sending a message?

>never had a job
>over $1000 in hentai merch

yea sure

hahahahaha.

God dammit.

Good, she's a whore anyways. You're still a mighty large faggot though.

Even without a job you can get money somewhere. How do you think I pay for my crippling alcoholism?

You made me laugh, you basterd

/.

damn, 3 times on one thred lost

actually one of the most top tier mother posts

you sir, deserve this reply

well if she is his true love, then she can make same wish like his