royals

fucking losers

>483 posts

fucking kys OP i hope you die

>dis ees our fookin ziti

what did she mean by this

Mariners

Xth for reliving better times

The present fucking sucks, I'll be in the past waiting for the future.

Who's with me?

Say you're sorry Chicago

I am sorry, take my butthole please

>better times
I lived in chicago at the time, nobody fucking cared. I got free tickets to pretty much any game I wanted to go to because my mom worked for the company the stadium was named after.

People pretended to be white sox fans for a week and that's it. Nobody at all gave a fuck

That's for me.

For what? We scored one more on him than last time.

Based Anderson.

Well I cared and continue to care.

So forget you and your story.

I train with anime in the offseason and in-season on a daily basis. Anime gets my body into a position where I'm activated, I'm loose and I'm ready to go as soon as I step out onto the field. It aids my warm-up process; it gets me much more ready for the day of activity than any other type of warm-up ever has. And the amount of core strength that I've built with anime and hamstring strength and hip mobility and mobility in my shoulders and my spine -- those are all things that directly correlate with what I have to do on the field.

I kind of brought anime to the Cubs. I went to Ricketts, Jed, Theo, and I told them this is our way to be innovative. In five to 10 years, every clubhouse in baseball is going to be doing this. I think at first a lot of guys were skeptical. But as time has gone by, the amount of guys that are taking part in either a morning routine of anime or an afternoon session is pretty high. I'd say there's been 15-20 guys that are actively using anime. And they are all seeing the added benefit.

So what drew you to MLB's biggest failure kiwibro?

>anime
are you this new?

>Daily reminder that the Gints got swept by the dads, shutout by Bawwwston, found themselves down 0-8 to Boston only to battle back within a run and then proceeded to score 0 (zero) runs with the bases loaded and 0 (zero) outs

obsession

>implying
why are Cubs fags so butthurt all the time?

>his team doesnt have a QT anime girl

I said I lived in Chicago at the time, I wasn't born there.

I'm a bawston fan

>that picture
>those trips
it's like pottery

>anime
>not pilates
also, word filter test

look at peirshitski's big fat stupid pig face

Is there anyway I can watch a game from earlier today?

>Who's with me?
the front office and management is, living in the past rather than actually building a future

>Have to reach back 8 years to find the last good whos moment
Even the memeiners have Felix's Cy Young and perfect game

you can watch the condensed game free on mlb videos site but you need an mlb tv subscription to watch the full commentated game

any time is a good time for
>piershitski

absolute fucking madman

I remember it being a one run game with men on the corners and one out, grillmaster is closing, count is 3-1, and this fucking psycho strikes out one batter with two straight fastballs down the middle and the next one with three right down the middle

I might be exaggerating in hindsight on the second out but the third was literally three fastballs right down the fucking middle for a swinging strikeout. June 12th against the orilols I think, he was hype as fuck afterwards

he's been based as fuck, loves the jays, is old as fuck, I don't know where how they found him, he's such a good piece in our shaky ass bullpen

>trade for shitty starting pitcher
>find out he just started juicing
>dominates for your team
>use "We told him to change his pitching windup. It worked!" and a miracle workout fad as an explanation for the miraculous turnaround

Makes you ponder

i wish you could filter based on favorite team
Whos fans are terrible

then everyone would start false-flagging

arizona became a state.......

Should have stuck around a few more years to see.

We Sox fans are loyal to a fault.

We'll never ever switch to or even advocate the team on the other side of the city no matter how bad our team does.

Alright, now that the dust has settled...

Did he catch it or did he drop it?

>start

?

Jays

>that fucking game
>7-0 in the 5th
>game ends 10-9 with tying and winning runs in scoring position

>start

seriously nigger

this entire site is nothing but baiting and false-flagging

what percentage of Giants/Dodgers posts do you think are false flagging?
i say 45

I started following baseball in 2014,. I had to pick a west coast team because of the time zones and the Ms were the ones that chose me.

The pitching was absolutely elite that season, I liked Felix and Iwakuma a lot. Cano too obviously, then the meme arrow from Rodney and Lomo was pretty funny

and a baseball team

some user shooped in a piece of steak over AJ in that webm. anybody have the steak version to post?

Nobody actually roots for their own team. White Sox fans aren't even fans of baseball, they just enjoy public humiliation

and won the world series

Detroit won after 7 innings?
Why not finish the game tomorrow

THE JUMBO WAGNER IS GOING UP FOR SALE

THE BEST AND MOST VALUABLE OF ALL WAGNERS

I was there in '05, I went to a shit ton of games that year (most weren't even sold out). Nobody cared until they were in the world series, once they won people stopped caring shortly after again.

It was a fucking joke considering they hadn't won a world series in something like 90 years at the time.

They're not bad. They still show their faces here when their team is JUST. At least they aren't rags or doyers fags. Or worse than both, houstonfags. Nowhere to be found at the beginning of the year, now everywhere

Explain this shit aastros """""fans"""". GO ahead I'm waiting

how could arrieta improve by juicing, its not like his velocity went up 3 or 4 ticks in 1 offseason

>I don't know where how they found him

Thank Mr. Shapiro for seeing him in Leaveland

aka your new GM

aka the guy thats going to let EE and Bats walk at seasons end

aka the guy who literally said he wants to replace them with canadian talent

im all for canadians on the jays but there arent any good enough to contend

i want winners damn it

Cheers. He's a light in our long dark tunnel.

Hopefully he can be the first actually good position player we developed in a long while. Nightmares of bustham still haunt us.

Jose Bautista "miraculously" changed his swing technique and suddenly hit 40 homers

it can happen senpai

in one of the biggest cuckings in MLB history
>muh 9/11
>muh "do it for New York, do it for America"
>some buttfuck team with one of the greatest 1-2 combos in history proceeds to push them to the brink and finally walk off on the GOAT closer

Man everyone who joins up with the Jays doubles their power within weeks. You all must have a hell of a hitting coach
A HELL of a hitting coach

no, he improved with PILATES
did you even understand my post?

they wont match the 5 year contract boston will give EE

joey we have a chance with since nobody is going to give him 30 million a year on top of giving up a draft pick

>tfw we will get BTFO by the shitbirds tomorrow

we all do man but contention cycles come and go

bautista and EE walking away isn't the end of the world, we got third base trout locked down til the end of next season at least

if they let EE go I'll be fucking furious, they should go all in on him and let bautista walk, but shit he's hardly the entire team. we hand those guys big contracts and they decline hard, we're absolutely fucked. bautista's 35 and while he has kind of been the face of the franchise for the last decade, I can't help but feel he's a bit of a locker room cancer and still not worth as much as EE, his defence is almost negligible

Except they didn't because 06 was still big and though 07 hit a bad snag, they came roaring back in 08 with the infamous blackout game. Even in 09/10/11 they were still good team that just had the misfortune of getting rekt by an even better twins team. After 11 was when it all started to fall apart. The all in campaign failed and they should have blown it up and rebuilt but instead KW stubbornly refused to admit his failure and tried salvage it with half assed shitty rebuild/contend bullshit which never actually worked yet he kept doing it every year until now. With Hahn stating that we are mired in Mediocrity and that Jerry is displeased, finally maybe this can change. Should have whole assed a rebuild from the start and not waste so many years of Sale and Q. Hindsight is 20/20 but it doesn't take a genius to see KW's Band-Aid methods trying to catch lightning in a bottle that was never there was not going to work no matter how many times he tried it.

a combination of the 4 of the 5 ball parks in the AL east being in the top 10 for most homerun friendly every season along with the fact we try to get everyone to develop a high leg kick and swing as hard as possible which is actually really annoying once everyone tries to hit a homerun every swing rather than put it into play with a runner in scoring position

jose always had elite bat speed, the thing that changed was the leg kick helped his timing and added more power to his swing and committing to being a dead pull hitter

i respect the double dubs but mccarthy's fastballs have a lot of life to them. i say he mows em down

yeah it was 88, two years longer than the Red Sox.
>reverse sweep biggest rival, beat the everloving shit of historical rivals in WS sweep
>get swept in the first round next year by another curse-breaking team
it didn't really feel so bad in the end, the 2005 Red Sox weren't a WS-caliber team at all. half the bit and role players from 2004 left or retired right after they won, and the #2 guy was Matt Clement rather than Pedro

I was talking about the whitesox.

I know it's confusing because I was a new englander living in chicago at the time

>we got third base trout locked down til the end of next season at least

and a solid catcher, and a beyond solid shortstop, and a wacky centrefielder, and the great white canadian hope in left

even most of our surprisingly stellar rotation isn't going anywhere til after next season.

I know. I was referring the NigSox as the curse-breakers who swept the BloodySox in 2005.

I legitimately only come to these threads for this picture.

I want to use her butt as a pillow

Now rags fans are nowhere to be seen

i want to use it as a buffet

would you eat her ass out?

>waiting on Dave Stewart to start the fire sale

did Mazara kill himself?

it's also 12:26 in the Dallas/Arlington area, so lots of people are probably sleeping

I would eat her ass and then take a huge inhale between her cheeks

no, just changed his trip

Not now now. As in the past few weeks.

Start of season:
Rags fags every where
Not a peep from lastros fags

Recent weeks:
Not a peep from rags fags
Lastros fags suddenly everywhere

Makes you think.

most people posting here are probably east coast/eastern time and it's 1:30, but nice damage control

>implying the NEET master race ever sleeps. I am only a casual rangers fan because I have a ticket plan for the Frisco Roughriders. I really wish TX was an NL team fuck the DH

>rags fans are faggot redditors that don't know how to greentext

makes sense tbqh w/ you fampai

...so they're the same people?

>mad at qts

>implying
I'm a Red Sox fan living outside of Boston, you stupid leaf. Why would I defend >rags fans?

Marlins

>you will never colonize them

holy shit wipe the tears away bruh

>de fairweather shitty wastelands of texass

this IMO

>get btfo
>"H-Holy sh-sh-shit, c-calm down, man!"

>still literally this mad at a mistaken identity

Sup Forums autists and red cucks bandwagoners, everyone

Wade Davis Lite

Mariners will win 13 of 17 and take a wild card spot
I feel it

yes absolutely

We used to have this vending machine when I was playing rookie ball in Arizona in 1994. It was one of the fancy new machines. When you put your change in to get a soda, it would tell you on the screen how much money you were missing. So this one day, I see one of my young Dominican teammates standing at the machine, looking confused. He was missing 10 cents.

The screen said, “Please add a dime.”

In Spanish, the word dime means “tell me.”

So one of my other Dominican teammates goes up to this kid and says, in Spanish, “What’s up? What are you doing?”

The kid says, “I don’t understand what’s going on with this machine.”

He wraps his arm around the kid’s shoulder and points to the screen.

“Bro … you see that word there? Dime. Dee-may. It knows you speak Spanish. The machine is telling you to ask for what you want.”

The kid looks at the vending machine. Then he looks back at my teammate. Then he looks back at the machine.

He leans in real close to the coin slot and starts shouting, “A Coca-Cola! I want a Coca-Cola! A COCA-COLA!”

We were in tears. We were rolling around on the ground. The poor kid just kept shouting his order, looking all confused, until someone put a dime in the slot and a Coke rolled out.

>theplayerstribune.com/david-ortiz-farewell-to-minnesota/

still wont get him in the hall