Hey b/ what drugs do you like ? Canny beat a bit of pollen

Hey b/ what drugs do you like ? Canny beat a bit of pollen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeFEcCSuLO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This looks awful, where do you live?

you grind hash? bro, glasblow it instead. better high and you dont waste anything

youtube.com/watch?v=OeFEcCSuLO8

First your weed looks like crap.

Second only the biggest faggots in the world mix Tabaco and weed. You're not cool and you're the reason the world is going to shit

He's clearly a eurofag

...that's not ground hash that's clearly shitty ground weed, with hash in the picture next to a paper with Tabaco in it. He's already doing it wrong you think he willmtakenyiur advice?

Only eurofags usually do this. The bad weed and dark hash is a dead give away. Here in California I don't even smoke weed anymore, only dab. If someone tried to smoke this with me is rather just not smoke.

Idk why my iPhone auto caps tabaco, big Tabaco company's must pay them for it or something

do u grind pollen??!?

I see ground up hash in the papper (i think atleast). Hey, just trying to help a Sup Forumsro out

Well I'm from New York and there are some people who do this in the states, why? I have no clue. All the claims they make are retarded

OP this shit makin u stupid asf, get some real hashish come visit copenhagen

Is that tobacco and hash? Looks terrible OP, come get some of my shatter.
>96% THC
>Pic relate

I linked the wrong post

>Hey b/ what drugs do you like ?
Is this a genral drugs thread? If so MDMA
I've tried a lot of different substances when I had the chance, never really planned it, I just never said no when I got offered something
And MDMA is by far the best feeling and it's hard to have a bad trip

This is from 4/20, round 1.

Some OC

this guy is a loser, dont listen to him. LOL

This guy wants you to get lung cancer instead of smoking weed the way Space Jesus intended

Those are some shitty bongs bro

I hope that's tobacco that you put in a grinder for no reason.

Or else that's the shittiest brown dirt weed I've ever seen in my life and I'm embarrassed for you making this thread thinking you're cool.

The one on the right is the bong from rockenrolla, has a patch because my friend broke it but still, the purple bong is a double perk with a shower head style down stem that cost over 250 together and and small blue one has a tree perk and a slide on the shape of a sea turtle. You don't know what you're talking about.

The white one does suck

Honestly my first thought was that the weed looks like shit lol

Jesus. Your weed looks fucking haggard m8

Who puts tape on their bong? Throw it out you faggit.

thats hash fag

It's the same bong from the same prop company that supplied the one for the opening scene of rockenrolla, the base is almost the size of a volleyball so the patch doesn't affect the water level or its performance why would I get rid of it

It's not like I'm hurting for pieces to smoke out of, it's just cool to have

No the weed in the grinder, looks like garbage m8

It's not weed bellend

>Puts tape on a bong
>Claims others don't know what they're doing

I often enjoy smoking my self-grown weed, but my favorite drugs to use is definitely acid.

Pic related, the first acid tabs I ever took in my life, immediately in love

I never said others don't know what they're doing, just that he doesn't know what he's talking about. 2 of those are god tier bongs, one is a novelty and the last is pretty terrible but that's beside the point

Ffs does no one ITT know what pollen is

i do love acid, magic mushrooms take the cake though, the bastards grow straight out of the ground

I dab too but like vaping buds still. Have 4 vaporizers right now.

I have no idea what any of that is, I'm just saying it's gay. If you wanna keep it, then keep it but don't use, it's broke and haggard looking.

I'm pretty sure most of the people in here know what keef is, where the hell are you from that you call it "pollen" and how is that relevant to everyone talking about OPs shit tier weed

Why is it so dark? Tirm and sugar leaf run? Rosin is the best way for the average person to make great non solvent natural concentrate.

I agree, mushrooms are great too. And I would love to grow them sometime

This is that dna strawberry banana live res. Unlike hash oil live res is made with fresh plant that is vac sealed and frozen. MASSIVE terpen content as well as high thc (clocking in at 91%) and costing 80/g at my local weed store (they deliver too)

Dabbing is vaporizing, eh. But ya I love vaping buds too! I really need a vape unit for solids. I had a volcano but some maggot bitch knocked it off my table and broke it. 350$ gone.

That's all China glass

It isn't "broken"though. The original had a carb hole on the size because it's so large it's impractical, my friend knocked it over and where the carb whole was cracked. I never liked the idea of bongs with carbs anyway so I put an overly large patch on it so no one ran their hand over the patch.

Seriously just YouTube toe opening scene of that movie it's fucking awesome and you'll see why I don't want to just get rid of an expensive movie prop bong

It's amber colour because it was the first batch/run and it's propane extract in a vacuum.

Dude the whole of europe mixes tobacco and weed. Except maybe tourists in amsterdam. Street dealer weed and hash in countries where it's illegal is just too expensive to do pure joint. Plus mixing tobacco allows you to dose your joint properly, and it burns better. The main downside is taste and tobacco addiction.

Gross, why do they have to add back terps to make it taste like something else.

Just got this nickel bag for $50.

Can't wait to get home!

Actually 3/4 bongs were hand blown by American artists, one of them was made in England and most of the bowls are from local glass blowers, the one made of deer horn was made my buddy who is a hunter. Literally none of are Chinese factory glass

And that was 10 grams minus 2, so 8g's. I have other lighter colored shatter too, it depends on the method used and the weed used.

This is really dark, has not been dewaxed or winterized, and I can almost 100% guarantee you this is no where near 96% thc. Somehwhere in the early 60s late 70s max (60%-70% thc) whoever sold you this was lying to you and you haven't been dabbing long enough. If you got this from the weed clinic they played you bro

>tobacco
Holy shit iPhones are fucking stupid

Dubs of deceit. That black and white one is definitely from China.

I know it's vaping unless you are dumb and do super high temp fans (low temperature all day for me).

Check out da Buddha vaporizer or the new arizer tower. Good portables are nice too like the pax and grasshopper. Wish I had bought a diasy vaporizer before they stopped making them.

Amphetamines of all kinds and ofc. THC.

Shrooms / LSD / Alcohol are also nice.

Dont like Coke, never tried Crack or Heroine. Other opiates feel nice but the comedown is too shitty to make me wanna do them again.

On Amphetamines (sans XTC) shooting up feels best, but also has the hardest comedown and the craving afterwards. Snorting is ok but I already ruined my nosetissue so If I want to party I'd probably go for a few lines to start and drinkt / eat the main part of a night's dosage.

Toppest of keks

i really like weed

got a few packages coming tomorrow off of the dank web. bud, pollen and some chocolate

never tried edibles before, what am i in for?

It being illegal so it's expensive is literally no excuse because it's still illegal in most of America. And before legalization/medicalization it was STILL a bad idea to mix in Tabaco, also "properly dosing" a join...you mean without another substance you can't just smoke the amount you want? That's stupid

Read Also I tested it my self and I was there when it was made you faggot, kek.

I have other shatter in the high 90's that's lighter. Want me to take a pic and you can guess THC content again?

No it was made by an amateur glass blower apprenticing under a head shop owner 15 minutes from my house in NY. It's over a quarter inch thick and heavy as fuck. My girlfriend got it because it was super cheap when she went to get screens for the bongs we use normally

Yeah you fucked up and got some average trim run. Taste that power 5x you or your friend used to make it? The residuals are still in there and it was bad material to start with. When it comes to blowing oil you can only get as much as you give. Even when winterizing or dewaxing in a closed loop, if your weed or trim is old, dry, has no terpen content really and is just generally not a good strain to make oil with (comes out dark or soupy, just a trait of the strain)
Short of reintroducing terps sourced from someplace else, if you start with crap you end up with crap like this

>ur weed is shit mine is way better i wouldn't even touch that

jammit weed autists

just relax
smoke some weed
and be happy for a brother that he ain't dry

Lol I already knew just by looking at it. Used to live in nyc and I've been blowing oil for almost a decade. Now I'm out here in Cali doing my thing allll day!

edibles are the fucking best, i often bake cakes/brownies. it usually takes very long for them to kick in, but when they to... it hits you like a fucking rocket and you'll be high for hours and hours. if i go to bed after smoking weed i'll just wake up sober. but when i wake up after eating spacecake the night before, ill still be high out of my mind. i really recommend it you try it

americans overdo it. you could easily maintain your tolerance and get on a 10/10 with like 0.4gs and the rest tobacco vs full weed joint. you wont get higher by smoking it purely, you'll just waste it and fall asleep

Fucking hell

omg where do I begin op..
I love all of the psychedelics the most!
I love shrooms, acid, mescaline, MDMA, N2O, GHB, K, X, DMT, and more!

I've taken so many over the years and they helped open my mind tremendously. Once I expanded my mind I started to see all of the bull shit out there.

Which is why it's easier for me make rosin at home and not worry about purging or anything else.

I want to move to Washington soooo bad.

Tidy your fucking house you degenerate fucknut.

You're delusional, tell me what % this is, bro.

This.

you think that's bad.. dont see my house kek

chekt m8

Got 7 gr of weed looking to make something to eat , suggestions and full recopies requested

I'm like 99% sure that's parsley.

We are just spoiled with super strong cheap weed. Most people that I know smoke daily actually don't smoke often . They vaporizer concentrates. Every now any then we roll up a blunt or joints for bbqs or camping.

The other day I stopped at the weedshop because- it was edible Wednesday of course which means 10% off! I picked up this Chex mix at 147mg and three sour space gems at 60mg per bottle (so 180mg) ate the Chex mix on the ride home, spent an hour after that dabbing some gorilla glue #4 oil I got at the same time and eating the remaining 3 containers of sour space gems. Felt great for hours!

7gs not enough. Get 21 more grams and make a pound of cannabutter, then with the cannabutter make cookies.

>parsley

You're a noob then. "Fall asleep" so you have poor understanding of the difference between indica and sativa. Sure some Americans including me might "overdo it" by your standards because no way could you get 10/10 on less then half a gram unless you're literally some sort of light weight. The tabacco does not get you higher on weed then a joint with more/just weed in it. Unless you're talking about the "light headed" high early tabacco users report. Either way your points are week. Enjoy lung cancer and poor highs

Goddamn. well my tolerance is really really low, so I could never do that too, but it sounds amazing

I loved MDMA, and LSD as in past tense. Had 4 or 5 bad trips and gave it up. I freebase a bit of coke, but Xanax is the objectively the best and worst dug, on about 12mg a day to function

I buy an ounce every other month for $200

Feels good bro

poooooooooooooop all poop

You think a pile of shoes by the door and a messy coffee table because you have a bunch of friends over to celebrate 4/20 is a bad thing?

>parsley

Are you stupid , adjust the recipe

So much this.

Lol europoors just cause you can't afford that dank green like us Canadians and uhmurkins, doesn't all of a sudden make putting tobacco in your weed a good thing.

i prefer shrooms over acid too. shrooms are natural and are part of the universal intelligence. acid is amazing but not straight from the earth like shrooms.

I got dubs then trips talking about my bongs, clearly that means they are the best

tobacco gives you a nice buzz

in jamaica they chase blunts with cigarettes. something about blood vessels

This is nasty as fuck dude. Here I sell that garbage for 10 dollars a gram and sometimes just decarb it and throw it in my food because Im not going to smoke it, and can't sell it. This waxed up crumble looks like shit, and unless it was made with some fuego ass bud, it's going to be around the same. Bro, go on weed maps and look around at any dispensery who posts thc contents for their concentrates. You've never even gone to the store and bought your product and are trusting the word of a guy who didn't even get his shit spectrum analyzed for thc, let alone residual solvents as well as adulterants from the power 5x. Not only has it never been distilled and there's lubricating oil in the can used during manufacturing, but there's probably still quite a bit in there. Trust me newfag, you're out of your league here. Your boy is like "dude this shit like 90% thc dude, it's hash oil"
>that's not how that works kid

>Had 4 or 5 bad trips and gave it up
Try some different hallucinatory drugs. Your chemist might have made shit lsd. Also i've never had a bad trip but but moments in great trips. I think your subconscious might be playing tricks on you.

You fucking adjust the recipe. Who cooks with 7 grams? He better decarboxylation it first.

I'm an opiate guy.

Got a free prescription for codeine so every now and again I'll fill it and just spend a Saturday night chilling out to music

fuck i wanna try dmt so bad