Is not having any internet and social media presence considered weird in this day and age?

is not having any internet and social media presence considered weird in this day and age?

nope

dont get sucked in

i don't have a facebook and i'm considered weird, they're not wrong though

to be quite honest yes. it gives people the feeling that you have something to hide. sorry buddy you gotta get with the times.

this day and age is shit anyway and everyone in it is mentally handicapped so who cares whats considered weird in it

It's considered pretty weird but I don't have one either.

kill yourself

im just giving OP the advice he came for, just because its not the same as your advice doesn't make it worse.

no lol you are considered normal for NOT having interest...

You are supposed to be outside interacting with people enjoying nature and the other things that come with it such as food, you see shitheads that are always on thier phone or even the recent trend of pokemon go. You really think that shit is normal? checking texts and avoiding converasations with people, always being tuned into something else? fuck no

you are a fucking human being live like one.

it does actually cuz you're a fucking retard so you shouldn't be giving advice

Yeah, most people will either assume you're weird, crazy, or just a sad no life with no friends

you're hating that garbage for the wrong reasons

it's funny how social networking has brought about positive change in many parts of the world and yet in western society it's mainly just a circle jerk of ignorance, vanity, self-righteousness, etc. what already occurs naturally in the daily reality

what is the right reason to hate that garbage?

why are you being so unpleasant?

what do you mean?

way too many reasons to name but if there's one thing that cancer is good for is making these worthless peasants interact less with each other in person which seems to be the only thing you have against it

see

i really dont understand your logic here. you think social media is a good thing because it makes people interact less with each other?

nothing positive has ever come out of that cancerous bullshit anywhere

okay.jpg

lol I bet hes talking about the bronies that hang out in the toy section of Toy's R us or zellars.

Honestly bro you give too much of a shit, they are gonna be everywhere you will only kill yourself by thinking about them

no you autistic faggot i think it;s fucking cancerous trash and i could sit here and give you a million reasons why but if there's one thing it is good for it's that

dont know wtf ur talking about but nothing i said ever implied anything about bronies or zellers or toys are us also the fact you use the word bro makes you an autistic fucking mongoloid

Nah man i never got FB and i'm well glad i never caved. That shit is cancer. The only reason i would ever consider getting it is to be a gigantic perv.

facebookfag here

>be me in 2009
>be 14
>finally get facebook
>back then it was decent, I was friends with all my aol and myspace pals
>post about random youtube videos and talk about cod world at war
>this is the shit, so easy to talk to girls
>lose my virginity at 15 because facebook dm's
>jump 7 years
>have like 1200 friends, 90% are people that I barely remember
>browse facebook
>"YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT NUMBER 5 IS"
>"DONALD TRUMP IS A RACIST AND HATES WOMEN"
>"PRANK ENDS SEXUALLY, ARREST!"
>"WHERE TO CATCH GOOD POKEMON"
>"BLACK LIVES MATTER, TRANSGENDERS ARE REAL PEOPLE, POLICE OFFICERS ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE"
>delete facebook without saying a word

good job deleting it but you're still a faggot for getting it in the first place

hahaha hilarious too bad im not trolling you autistic fucking retard

If you have a millions of reasons why don't you actually name some. You're just come across as a total spaz

just stop replying and let the thread die already, we established hes an autist because of that already

fine cuz it's fucking gay how about that? it's bad enough these autistic pieces of trash have the nerve to bitch and moan and give their stupid worthless opinions in real life now they gotta lead their autistic cancerous banter flow through the internet too? also who gives a fuck about anyone else's worthless life or what whore theyre fucking or what the fuck some worthless slut is having for dinner or any off that garbage? no one fucking cares you fucking mongoloid piece of shit. that enough reasons for you asshole?

it was like tinder back then. all you had to do was upload a selfie of you and your buds (back before it was even called selfie) and message some girl and bam, you got your dick wet. now in 2016 its a dick size contest. now its all about who was on the most expensive vacations, who is trying to become the fittest, who was doing the best in school, or who has the best car.

im going to be 22 soon and i make great money selling exotic cars with my dad, but i never posted anything about it on facebook

yeah you're a fucking idiot and not because you dont post on that cancerbook but because of everything else you said

really? who established that? you and your imaginary friends? and why was that established exactly you worthless piece of shit you say it was established because of that 'that' wtf is 'that' you fucking retard

social media is another word for spyware

I don't use social media because I have concerns about my personal data being provided to companies trying to sell me crap and I'm also fearful of government surveillance

>thinks this
>on Sup Forums

look faggot you can think im trolling all you like i dont give a shit fact remains im telling the truth and you know it and you cant handle it thats why you're tryna convince yourself that im trolling

here i got some advice for you
step 1 - get in your car
step 2 - drive off bridge
step 3 - there is no step 3