This pic was on Facebook and now I'm extremely confused

This pic was on Facebook and now I'm extremely confused

That's what you get for being a faggot on Facebook

about your sexuallity?

you've come to the right place

No I'm bi I love sucking dick. I don't understand if it's pro Republican or anti black lives matter.

Oh, it's just an appeal to identity politics.

one party says "the best wins" and the other says "affirmative action hiring is our thing"

Damn, is he handsome.

Neither, dumbass

It's not that Republicans don't want more black people - it's that black people don't usually end up being Republican.

>Protip: I'm not a Republican

This is insuating that Republicans are biased against blacks when there is just an extreme shortage of them on there side.

It's like the STEM argument with women.

/thread

Republicans mostly have white interns
but oppose BLM saying "All lives matter"

Democrats have diverse interns, and support BLM. That's the point.

>affirmative action
>Most blacks tend to be democrats
>I see no Asians
>13% blacks in us population while the pic is 50% black
>Was probably taken in Detroit or whatever
>Cherry picked image
>Why is the ugliest chic the one holding the the camera?

Please, tell me about how the people in that picture were picked. The process sounds interesting - how'd they find the best?

>shortage on their side
Sounds like grounds for reaching out. Shouldn't they be looking for black interns? I mean, it is an educational position.

well.. if you want interns that work.. than yeah you would pick whites.. niggers dont work

Especially our president. He does fuck all, am I right?

Wow, good point!
There's not a lot of black people in the KKK either. I wonder why?

not through affirmative action hiring

>now lets get all the blacks to the front thanks

>There's not a lot of black people in the KKK either. I wonder why?

>False Equivalency

For the same reason there aren't a lot of white people in the Black Panther Party :^)

republicans hire based on merit and intellect.

democrats hire niggers who will give out free shit to get more votes

well he did over double the national debt.

so i guess thats something

Get the fuck off this site and go back to reading buzz feed you incompetent fuck.

/thread

If you randomly scoop up a bunch of Americans, the diversity will look rather like pic 1 than pic 2.

Pic 2 only represents inner city diversity.

Don't get your titties in a bundle just because sometimes businesses have to do what's best for society instead of what's best for profit. It's no different than telling them to dump waste in some place that isn't a public beach. Both are regulations for the sake of the general population.

etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let's all devote ourselves faithfully to our good masters and mistresses

too many black people in the democrats picture, if they are 13% of the population, 60% black intern means they are favouring backs unfairly.

>It's best for society to hire worthless employees.
Spoken like a true democuck.

look at that front monkey, mother ape in the right picture.
Even in Germany we are now getting these subhuman "beings" forcefully injected into university.

no. one is a regulation for the sake of the environment and general population, one is for the sake of anyone who isn't white

putting all the black people in the front to act like they are full of nigers

America is only 60% white, and thats mostly because of young baby boomers.

Among young people whites are already a minority (there were more non-white than white babies this year alone, and thats not even counting undocumented).

What does seem to be massively missing is beaners, since they will be the majority soon

For extra giggles, post the photo of the board of directors of the NRA next to the editorial board of the Huffington Post.

(Spoiler: the first is mixed black/white, male/female; the second is all rich white women)

If you actually count it's about 15-20% black people in the picture, dipshit

naw homie, they all got there legitimately through hardwork in afterschool programs and aspiring rap careers

One party hires according to the merit of the job applicant, the other based on race and identity politics. Guess who's the racist.

The U.S. government’s debt owed to the public has more than doubled. It is now more than $13.6 trillion, an increase of 116 percent since Obama first took office.

And the debt also has grown dramatically even when measured as a percentage of the growing economy, from 52 percent of gross domestic product at the end of fiscal year 2009 to just under 74 percent at the end of fiscal 2015, according to the most recent estimate by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

He doesn't do shit except encourage niggers to riot

Uhm, I'm not American, but I prefer the picture on the left. It's more to my liking, it's brighter and all that.

that's a lot of niggers

>worthless
Spoken like a true racist. Did you think you were making a good point? Talking like that will only be rejected out of hand.

They probably hire a bunch of people for a trial period and then let the incompetent and unmotivated go.

>nigger in charge spends 8 years borrowing endlessly giving out free shit to all the other niggers

what could possibly go wrong

Are you kidding? Decreasing the socioeconomic gap between whites and non whites will improve the lives of everyone. It reduces crime and improves productivity.

this nigga

Found the nigger

Idk what these subhuman democrats are complaining about

>taking lots of money from whites via taxes and giving it to criminality prone niggers and illegal mexicans and moving said minorities into white neighborhoods will improve the lives of whites

On the left side you have the Right party. Cos they're right. On the other side, the Dindu party. Useless niggers trying to get free shit.

They're fine

Not to mention the fact that he lied about pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan and now the good for nothing nigger is paving the way for the invasion of Syria.

> .6
Look at their Black Population, Duh,
> .7
What is "Suicide Forests", "Mt. Fuji", Japanese makes make up the largest Suicide demographic
> .8
Media is found to be an outlet for aggressive and debased tendencies. By not giving people an outlet you actually increase the chances of people acting on their base desires.
> .9
Completely unfounded, The number one Economy in The world is Western
> .10
Seven Samurai, Journey to the west, Sun Tzu's Art of War, Not to mention countless tales of Japanese Military and Civilian personnel commuting Ritual suicide, Chinese generals and criminals being forced to commit suicide, stories about Mongolian warlords and South China Sea pirates etc.
>.11
Mongolia invaded every country in the known world at one point, Japan invaded every country in Asia that they could reach. Specifically they DID stage a false flag event in Manchuria, which was the effective beginning of WWII in Asia.
>.12
B8, Abrahamic religion isn't the force stoping bioengineering. You'd know that if you knew jack shit about bioengineering.

>probably
The point is no one here actually knows, so arguments like:
>one party says "the best wins" and the other says "affirmative action hiring is our thing"

are full of shit. There is no evidence showing that affirmative action has anything to do with the picture's demographics.

If people want to shit talk affirmative action, let's talk about actual known cases of affirmative action.

Liberals love niggers until they find one thats republican, then he's instantly an uncle tom, uneducated, traitorous sellout

Maybe they don't care about what race you are unlike the dems and their political plantation

etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Only Asian lives matter so Let's devote ourselves faithfully to our good masters and mistresses

Oh no this user is retarded. I hope they fix you user.

Just accured to me, every guy on the left side of the picture is wearing a suit, while one 1 guy on the right is wearing a suit... and he just happens to be in front.

Yeah, turns out he's not much of a democrat. I think that's why so many people are gravitating towards the extreme left (Bernie Sanders supporters). Meanwhile, diehard republicans are finally recognizing that they have a dying political party/position.

>criminality prone niggers and illegal mexicans
Yes, keep ignoring the root of the issue. Never ask why some groups are prone to criminal activities - just assume it's genetics and point your finger. I'm sure that will solve everything.

Affirmative action was shown to be bullshit but the one thing it did was show businesses that there are hard working blacks out there. These days businesses hire the best. It's not white peoples fault that after affirmative action went away that the blacks still felt more entitled than hard working and now it's back to mostly whites getting the positions that actually require skill.

ooooooooook, so? we know that they are stupid

This. I've never met a black guy(hard working or lazy) that didn't have an aspiring rap career

>another reason to be a republican

They reach out to ANY interested. To specifically reach out to 1 race of people is the very definition of racism; it shows preference/favortism to one group based solely on skin color and thus excludes or shuns others based on their skin color.

>blacks still felt more entitled than hard working
Or maybe things went back to the way they were because things went back to the way they were? Those hard working people are still out their, and more need to be cultivated. That's where affirmative action failed. This is a matter for education, not job selection practices.

>They reach out to ANY interested
According to who, you? Because that's not what the demographics show. I tend to listen to data over anons.

Not him but what if a white employee is worthless? Does that still make the statement less true? If whites are applying in masse and have extraordinary resumes and a black guy has no education, work history, or skills, why should the company hire the black guy. Now reverse the roles. It works the same way.

meh, it's all shit...nothing really ever changes. nearly everyone is drinking/selling the koolaid no matter the bobblehead.

of course, why would it change? the vast majority of humans are entitled, ignorant, selfish, vain, dumb, etc. niggers

yeah, obv. the republicans is doing the affirmative action hiring. fucking scared ass white people "oh noz the blacks are taking over better hire white ppl" fucking disgusting

kek
/thread

> Republicans hire americans
> Democrats hire illegals, h1b1's, and niggers

I never realized how much Democrats hate Asians...
Wow!
Thanks Facebook!

>now I'm extremely confused

How?

There is no motivation too, despite there being good reasons to. That's why affirmative action came into being. It failed however, because people couldn't respect it and it did nothing for those it helped in the long run. The focus should have been on education.

Possible. But most of those hard working blacks have jobs. The education you speak of needs to happen in early(elementary) education. Turn the majority of black males away from rap careers and drug dealing and make them fully believe that the more education and work ethic they have the more likely they are to succeed in life and, some would say most importantly, less likely to get shot by the police.

You are wrong. Look, if negros are over represented in this sample, then there are two reasons why this could be:

A) Negros are inherently better at the job at hand or

B) Affirmative action was taken.

Now look at comparable fields of work, for example journalism, publishing and media. How are negros represented there? They are underrepresented compared to the general public, where they stand at ~13%.

In other fields, north east Asians are over represented, for example software engineering, because they are inheretnly well suited for these jobs.

In sports, negros ore over represented compared to the general public, again, because they are inherently well suited for these jobs.

Now the position of "they were hired according to merit" is substantially weakened, because you'd have to now show, why working for the Democrats is in such a great way different from comparable fields and why exactly here negros have an inherited advantage compared to other ethnicities.

It was Huffington Post that originally made any mention of the "diversity" in Paul Ryans photo..

Pic related.

>there are two reasons why this could be
C) They were selected for some relevant event
D) They're volunteers who live near by
E) They know each other and took a picture for themselves
F) The picture was framed to show the democratic party's diversity

The list goes on, so I stopped reading your post there.

And they're all probably voting for Hillary Clinton's vagina

LYNCH THOSE NIGGERS

They cropped out the Muslim suicide bomber

He's bought these two

Your points C to F might be true, but then the whole narrative of "democrat mastaas be goods to us blacks" vs. "republicans are raciss, dawg" goes out the window, WHICH WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD YOU INBREED NIGGER.

My point is not defined by the OP, and no amount of caps will change that.

No no, you're a nigger now. Shut up and get back in the fields

So you just join in on random threads and write stuff with no connection to the topic?

Wow, lad. The average IQ of 80 of your people is truly showing...

Your hostility towards me says a lot. If we were talking in person, I doubt you'd have any.

Still, your narrative for the democratic party's motives when dealing with blacks is pretty skewed. Sure, votes are nice, but their argument isn't only getting votes from black people. It speaks to anyone who finds value in closing our culture gap - the same culture gap which has led to increased violence and decreased employment in black communities. The same culture gap which is perpetuated by nothing more than naivete like yours.

Now you'd be hostile to me in person.

I respond to point which are loosely connected to the OP, and in doing so create new points. That's how threads work. Welcome to Sup Forums - average IQ of icanhascheezeburger.

didnt work for the black mental health therapist in miami. best part, cop says "i don't know" why i shot you...

> Was probably taken in Detroit

Steps of the US Capitol Building. You fail at Civics.

lol, I had the same thought, but the scaffolding through me off.

I'm going with the white party, I hate niggers just look at them

what's with the non white hiring by the democrats, looks like they are playing favoritism to dark skinned kids.

This means you are incapable of having a conversation. If the topic is X and someone brings up points supporting non-X and in your head you are _actually arguing point Y_, so all the arguments for non-X are irrelevant now, then why would anyone want to talk to you in the first place?

It's like you and a friend meet to play tennis, then you shoot the ball into the net and scream "GOOOOAAAAL!" and act as if you just scored a point. Then the other guy says: "Wtf are you talking about, we were playing tennis." And then you say: "I play games which are loosely connected to tennis, and in doing so create new games. That's how sports work."

This is literally how fucking retarded you are.

Not hostile, no. You're at least speaking in coherent sentences and attempting to use reason, so we'd still be amicable. Im not even the person you were talking to originally, i just agree with him.

Now, about your points: the only way to close that culture gap is to actually breed all diversity out of existence. As in, make everyone part of the same culture. This is literally impossible, though social media is a promising avenue for this (horrifying) end. I say it's impossible because there are simply too many people sepearated by too great a distance to *not* create a new culture gap as soon as their cultures are aligned, however you might accomplish that.

And i, for one, don't want that culture gap closed in the first place. I want my children to have as little of "black culture" as possible, and to maintain as much of their racial and ethnic identities as possible. I say "as possible" because every subsequent generation changes their own culture in quantum ways, but the fact remains that the new culture will be uniquely *theirs*.

Thus, the only solution to the crime and violence that i can see is re-segregation. And in that case, crime and violence will only drop everywhere niggers aren't