Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

say hello to this thread again

Say hello to google image search

Say hello to Sup Forums

Bitch that's the tubby custard machine

say hello to my little friend

Why does it even matter?
You think its gross, but how does it affect the actual product in the end? No ones eating a burger because of meat quality. They eat it because of the flavor.

kek

Fatfuck detected

this meme is older than God, OP pls

Say hello to this old meme

Nice gif from teletubbies.

Even if it was who the fuck cares. A greasy dbl cheeby and a large powerade is hangover food. Like frying up spam nice and crispy.

Looks absolutely delicious.
Like a nummy chicken milkshake.
Can I eat it just like that, or do I have to wait for it to be recombined?

Hi, mechanically separated chicken.

it's tubby custard!

>implying fast food chicken is the only chicken in america
>implying anyone with half a brain would eat fast food regularly

You're making fun of an industry and a group of people that everyone already knows is retarded, and everyone has seen the pink goop chicken. This fucking stupid fat fucks just don't care. Sad times

Actually no. I'm not fat.

I've seen other pictures with similar material being produced in a factory. Even if the gif is fake the concept is very real

>posts tubby custard
>says "say hello to mechanically separated chicken
>mfw

>mechanically
>separated
>chicken

all that wasted time and effort--there's just gotta' be a better way

chickens of the future will be bred already skinned and separated, with extra wings and drumsticks because that's where the market's at

can't wait for six-legged chickens, our farm will be on the vanguard of the chicken revolution

Cannot wait for the day that People who spout this uninspired drivel about "OOOH PROCESSED FOOD AHHH MECHANICALLY MADE SHIT" actually take a class or a course about Food production.

Jesus

>Can I eat it just like that, or do I have to wait for it to be recombined?

yeah, all those extra steps to separate it, put it back together, texturize it, chop it up again, flavour it and then separate it and package it

momma said never to play with my food, but the guys at the factory just can't help themselves right?

if upton sinclair were alive today, people would just shrug and mutter, 'whatever' at his revelations

Lol you guys are fucking funny.. Op shut your dumbass up its tubby custard

I've seen footage of real teletubbies. They are very real

>if upton sinclair were alive today, people would just shrug and mutter, 'whatever' at his revelations

His revelations were different and related to slaughterhouse hygiene. Processed food isn't ideal for your diet but mechanically separated animal product isn't prone to cause food poisoning.

Just now figure that out op?

Lame copy pasta. That's the pudding shit from Teletubbies

Keked