And children.

forrest gump

A River Runs Through It

My nigga

A 8.5/10 at most

I'd go with requiem for a dream

Solid 5/7

I'd give requiem... A 7.5/10

No Country For Old Men, Se7en, The Usual Suspects, Intouchables, Pulp Fiction, Inception, Interstellar, The Matrix, Whiplash, The Dark Knight, Oldboy, LA Confidential, Mean girls.

Was Finding Dory any good?

This movie was pretty fucking cool

Liked em all, minus mean girls, interstellar, hated whiplash.

Mad Max is utter shit. The acting is bad, the editing is bad, the story is bad. It's a shitty movie and I can't fathom why it's so popular.

>whiplash
I agree good movie

Crushes your faggot movies

was joking about mean girls lol

why not interstellar?

when you right, you right

Mr Nobody

Because feminism

I just bought this from a Gandhi bookstore, it was just $3 but after seeing it was 3 hours and 20 minutes long I haven't find the time to watch it, is it really good as people say it is?

i liked Book of Eli way better than this. same setting but much more interesting plot and a lot easier on the feminazism

Fuck that long ass, boring as fuck depressing piece of shit movie.

I really liked It because it's just so ridiculous and obsurd but it makes sense in it's own way. The story is good, you just dob't know shit about it. You kinda have to read about the characters to know what's going on. I think the plot is really cool. was a pretty enjoyable movie, you just have a stick up your ass.

The Butterfly Effect

say what...? ur crazy. that movie had it all.. was done with class too..

Elaborate?

This is the greatest masterpiece I have ever watched, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Hunger is also a god tier movie.
End of evangelion too, but that's an anime movie.

This

This movie only had one badass chick and you guys are bitching about femanism? The rest of the chicks were a bunch of prissy palace escapees. Whatever

ive watched this 30 times. great movie

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

>Lets go to X
>Go to X
>Thing happen
>Oh boy, we better focus on the guys face and lets people not watch what theyre seeing

Leading man helps leading lady take down sexist man... Women being milked like cows, kept captive for breeding... Hurr durrrr patriarchy etc.

Yes

Cuck detected

The book of eli had a more interesting plot? Just a random guy in the wasteland trying to keep the bible alive VS a clan of psychopathic desert greasballs fight and die for their cult leader/warlord... Badass car battles VS black dude has magic kung fu powers and machete and beats up rapists lelele. Come on.

Fucking this

Also the machanist

Not bitching about feminism. Just saying it has huge feminist undertones. If you can't see why, you didn't understand the film.

>realistic
>Probly will really happen
>great acting
>scary af in real world senario

Fucking what fham???

Didn't see it posted

>sorcerer's stone
>sorcerer's

That wasn't the fucking point of the movie, that was just one character's motivation. Max didn't even give a shit about them

American Beauty

Get to the choppa.. conan

Sorry but I can't get scared of watching a guy's face everytime something important is about to happen in the fucking road m8

Being this retarded. Whole "point" of the movie... In fact the whole plot was the women's escape and subsequent return to become their new female leader. Max was a leading man but not the leading character.

A mllion times yes!

I'm saying whatever feminist undertones it has don't matter. If you get hung up on that then the rest of that neat little universe will just fly right over your head. I was mostly interested in Immortan Joe and his weird society. Also the movie is really fucking rad if you get stoned the first time you watch it

How the fuck has this not been posted?
Literally the greatest movie ever made.

This.

yeah that. mad max was even worse than that. there was nothing to like about that movie. all the while i was waiting for what the fuck the flashbacks are all about and what this dude's story is and then... nothing. no story, nothing. it was just about a guy who does random shit for no reason.

>inb4 nigger
No questions. Just watch.

you guys are silly faggots.. im out

Yea I personally liked the movie. Any feminist undertones didn't bother me. I'm just saying, they're clearly there.

Agreed 100%

Nah bruh you're just focusing on that aspect of it too much. The women didn't get a much screentime as Immortan Joe and his clan of phsycopaths were the real star of the movie

The movie had a point? What was it?

this is retarded. of course max was the leading character it was called mad fucking max you dib.

This. But still good.

pure concentrated shit

a goodin

The movie exists within the mad max universe. If you don't know the characters or lore then obviously theovie won't make sense.

it definitely felt like max took the backseat to what's-her-fuck furiosa. they just used the mad max name to sell those sweet tickets

Yeah go back to your trap thread and gay fur thread shameful cocksucker

Nah theron's character was

This one

This

agree to disagree

hey that hurt my feeling u insensitive dingleberry

Meme/10
I just remember it because of homestuck

This one is pretty funny.

genius.

classic slapstick comedy gold

it and the pianist have me and everyone i know in tears from laughter

The hard knox life of the wasteland. A decaying ruler desperately trying to keep his image intact and trying to keep his society up and running by keeping his breeders. A war boy who's whole purpose in life changed as he tried to die for Joe but realized it wasn't his destiny. I could go on. Like I said, it's a neat little universe and you're missing out if you get hung up on stupid crap

Both wrong. Both max and furiosa were leading characters. But the movie was more about furiosa. Google interview with the director on charlize theron and settle this argument you tards

sorry no. the story just didn't make sense. universe or no universe

Watch it again. It's seriously one of the best action flicks ever.