Why are there barely any Indians or Chinese or Africans on this board?

Why are there barely any Indians or Chinese or Africans on this board?

Did he contract ebola? His eye color suddenly changed.

meth m8

He was the guy that was too good looking for jail.

sound

Kazakh's fault

post more

a lot of chiense ip's are rangebanned for spam, also captcha doesnt work in china because its based on google which is blocked over there so they need a pass or vpn to post

Alright, how do i move in Kazakhstan?

>why do people from places with censorship and shit internet not post on Sup Forums

I wonder how many Chinese secretly post here

>tfw no Kazakh gf

>Indians
Too poor to have enough free time to shitpost on a place like this.

>China
Google is banned, and since Captcha is a Google service, you need a Sup Forums pass to post with a Chinese IP.

>Africa
Same as India, except for North Africa and South Africa.

this is so....strange? its like a mix between a gook and a turk

It's because there are few people in India, China or Africa that:

A. Concerning Africans, have access to the Internet.
B. Know about Sup Forums, or are into the hobbies on Sup Forums
C. Speak English well enough to use a majority english speaking website like Sup Forums.

meth doesnt change eye color

I can only shitpost when I come home for holidays

Too poor or not good enough at English.

They are.

Most Indians don't know about Sup Forums. And you guys should be thankful because reliance offered free 4gb per day 4G internet to all its users from SEP 5 to Dec 31st 2016. It's scary imagine the amount of shitpost we would make.

does India have designated shitposting streets?

Nope lol.

We still have free internet till 31st march 1gb per day cap. Feels goodman.jpg

>internet cap
jesus christ you really are the shittiest country

How do make Sup Forums popular in India?

not part of Western cultural digital sphere, not many people with the economic possibility to shit on imageboards

It's unlimited basically but the speed goes down after 1GB. Can't really ask for much when you get free unlimited calls,SMS & internet. I mean what the fuck else could you possibly want?

Don't.

This is how the future of the eurasian race looks like

hot

what would a dutch-azn-turk mix look like?

would accept as overlords

I also have an internet cap
Fak

Kenyan diaspora here
internet is actually getting somewhat better over there, but at a fucking snail's pace
Mostly because the economy is still struggling to get out of the shitter (THANKS A FUCKIN LOT, MOI). That railroad that uncle China is helping us build is going to be pretty helpful, and Konza (if it even gets completed without getting abandoned) could be pretty helpful too, but desu Kenyan internet isn't getting to usa standards anytime soon.
Also, Kenya is a mostly hardcore conservative place, meaning that spending a lot of time on the internet like a NEET is heavily frowned upon, if you even have the time or the resources to. Also, next to no Kenyans even know that Sup Forums exists, and you should be glad. For a nation of upwards of 45 million, we would be shitposting harder than the leafs, straya cunts, and pooinloos combined. I don't even want to imagine it. Just see #KoT on twitter to get an idea of what the normies are like.

>Indians
Either too poor or too busy.
>Chinese
Government censorship.
>Africans
Lmao

It does.

Indians need a pass to post I believe. And there's still a good few.

no it doesnt you retard, kill yourself

minimum fair usage quota is 50GBs here

why girls found this guy so attractive?

pretty much only the blue eyes, enough women want both blue eyes and criminals that finally he delivered

Protip: You can detect chinks from this flag if they are anti almost everything malaysia and BWC sucker. Ask them did they wash their bumbum or smear their dry shit with toilet paper or not at all. Also, I can smell their shit from Australian flags just from their non-white looking posts.

t. chink radar detector

but i heard it was because of his facial features

fuckk off ali

What a burger post. Do you think pic related is handsome. He's a convicted rapist.

Look at that cutting edge jawline. Those red ruby thick lips. That sunken face with those high cheekbones.

Not to mention his facial hair is pretty good.

forgot it

>Why are there barely any Indians or Chinese or Africans on this board?

Chink balik china la babi

And sorry, my name's not Ali. It's Eugene.

>Chinese

There are many crypto-chinks posting from behind the Australian flag

That doesn't explain why you're still on tho m8 :^)

What

t. Pajeet, Chink or African

Umm...memes?

When will you deport those yellow turd?

Im going to make a 2chan clone in hindi-english but I'd have to learn html first and just my electronics course is taking too much of my time, and I spend the rest watching anime anyway.

Nope. No such thing

Serious question, what is a luckier number.

7 or 3?

About to buy a lottery ticket and don't know which one to choose.

4 is luckier

SLAV'D

I guess most of our population got no clue about this time.
Half of our population is poor so there goes are chance to be a super power 2030

About this site* I meant to say

good post

Parsi?

Same but taller. Like two meters tall.

you never bought marriage cards to be given to the wedded couples by the relatives?

Everyone has dark eyes with shitty cameras

cause spent 20 bucks to shitpost on Sup Forums is considered as retarded

Not to mention most Chinese dont know 'bout Sup Forums, when they got their own memes/forums/imageboards

Cant say I have

is it true that chinese girls have like 17 boyfriends?

for an ultimate bitch, that might be true

>Google is banned

No it is not

You sound mentally ill Rasheed

He looks good in the 3rd picture and that's the one they saw. Some women are like retarded waifufags sometimes

I only know that YouTube's banned in China