Can anyone explain to me, with the exception to civilian casualties...

Can anyone explain to me, with the exception to civilian casualties, why we haven't just bombed the living shit out of these yet?

>when in doubt, restart.

>a couple of airstrikes is not doing the job, clearly

all major military powers profit from instability in the region

so it's just a bullshit war that corrupt people use to make a short-term profit on?

The question is: why would you want to do that? Our military is in their country, they are not in ours. Let them do their shit and leave them alone! The only reason some losers here go on rampages is because we fuck around on teir home turf.

Nothing will be done until someone of the ruling class 1% or noble birth gets killed

islamic terrorists basicly have a green light to kill as many "plebs" as they like

which is why they only kill plebs or average normal people

THIS IS WHY

Also, ISIS is a pretty cool guy who makes good vids for many rekt threads.
Much better then drone wars which we never see. Fuck the button soldiers!

dont get me wrong. I love a REKT thread as much as the next guy, but does a priest have to die?

Priest are just as much faggots as any other human being. Plus, it's better that they kill old people because they have less time left, if you think of it in terms of net potential human life taken. Thank goodness they killed an old priest instead of a baby.

Because weak leadership.

It would be really nice if ISIS "bought" a black market nuke from North Korea and it "accidentally" detonated at their home base or whatever.

>why we haven't just bombed the living shit out of these

because "these" are usually sitting right between those we dont want to bomb. this is no conventional war, how do you not know that?

in the few places where it actually is a traditional war, we're already bombing.

We are bombing them, they just have so much territory they cockroach around and survive

>ISIS
>home base

are you really that retarded?

We bomb the fuck out of them every day and they're in full duck and cover mode?

Controlled opposition

You can't bomb an idea. Every dead father will spawn at least 2-3 more terrorists. This probem cannot be solved by Westeners because they won't listen to us. A Muslim reformation is the only thing that will combat these archaic fanatics.

because muslims would again (after kuwait, iraq, afghanistan, lebanon) call it a christian crusade to justify hate and warmongering against the west and present themselves as victims. let muslims kill each other. it's a good thing.

Yes

ISIS was created and is supported by America

because usa doesnt give a fuck. and why should we, a bunch of impoverished uneducated camel fuckers can't do shit across an ocean
the only people at actual risk of attack are euros and EU is just a cuck fest that would rather suck their dicks and welcome them in their country than to actually defend themselves

>impoverished uneducated camel fuckers can't do shit across an ocean
Like 9/11 has shown

oh look, another muslim conspiracy theory to hide the fact, that they can't live together peacefully. get rid of your facist book and you will be fine.

It didn't have anything to do with Islam. It was a knife attack.

We need to ban hunting knives.

Jesus fuck mate at least pretend you're over 18
>9/11

If you think this is crazy then i'll wonder how you will react when i tell you that America is run by reptilians.

>reform idea
>people think its gay and wont follow

>reptilians secretly ruling usa
>not the quran, but the west is resposible for muslims problems

sounds pretty much the same in terms of idiocy

You want me to spell out for you how many muslims the french have massacred over the decades? Shit man, when you wreck entire civilisations there is bound to be some blowback.
Also: catholics are child fucking crusading women burning scum.

dont worry i checked em

>catholics are child fucking crusading women burning scum.
sure. and muslims are morally good people

Because Obama prefers to spend valuable time and resources supporting an illegal rebellion against the lawful government of Syria

Killing young people is really stupid. They could have killed the next Albert Einstein

Because they don't exist

>muslims
>next big scientists

More than christians

The quran and all earth religions has been created by aliens to begin with

Let me reveal the truth to you ignorant butt wipes.

Because.
It.
Is.
Beyond.
Our.
Power.

That's right, you don't think Obama has been doing everything he can to take these fuckers out? ISIS is cancer, for every ISIS dude you take out, 3 of his sons, nephews or nieces will take his place. It's Vietnam x10

You will never know if you kill someone. They could have a Idea that change the World.

im no longer a dubs virgin
yay

Fucking Newfag

I did not say that. The point was that a priest has no more value or is more innocent than anyone else. He is not holy. He is just a meatbag like everybody else.

this is why we need a sand nigger genocide.

how muslims experience the world

>newfag
>implying im not a oldfag

Do you really want a stable middle east with real economic power? Guerilla terrorism has a certain level of psychological weight but it carries virtually no economic or real social power. Exponentially more people die in the west from other westerners. A few casualties from sociopaths in the name of Allah is really a small price to pay. The alternative would be really scary.

Check'd
Also Obama is a cuck that can't do shit. He says ISIS is not a threat.

Empiric evidence invalidates that claim.
Apart from that, one thing being shitty does not excuse another thing being shitty.

Because ISIL is the funded and armed by the United States goverment you fucking sheep

>They could have a Idea
no they couldn't. their book forbids it. see how many book the arab world published per year. they don't really have science, they have islam-schools

>ISIL
ok obama.

I am not talking about the retarded IS...

This, it's sad but true. - Metallica 1991

i am not talking about ISIS either as you can read. i was talking about the arab world

First Dubs = Old fag
Are you fucking kidding me?

They might have been geniuses but they also might be the next fascist dictator who kills millions of people. It goes both ways.

again. i call for a sand nigger genocide.

Of course he does what else is he gonna say? A bunch of sandniggers with medieval-level firepower are a threat to the USA (which is the truth)? THat's gonna go down well...

dont cut yourself tipping that fedora

GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD NEWFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes but there are more scientists than dictators

One of the major strategical problems is that ISIS is the most successful Islamic terrorist group when it comes to communications. They're able to communicate relatively quickly on several different continents, and can move people, supplies, and other necessary items faster than we can catch them. Their main military operations are in one specific place in the Middle East, sure, but they've infiltrated Muslim countries from Morocco to Pakistan. Another advantage they have is that they travel in small groups, giving them mobility and the ability to hide, and most importantly, not an expensive enough target to drop a $25,000 bomb on.

M-O-N-E-Y

The Arabs basically invented math so there is that

These. The USA can't do shit about it because we already fucked things up too badly. All of the atrocities in the middle east are our own doing. WE armed them, WE funded them, WE supported these awful dictators, and we are reaping what we sowed. You can't expect people who are being bombed and murdered to not lash out. Every time we try to drone strike a terrorist and kill innocents, it's just adding fuel to the ISIS fire. The US fucked up very badly and throwing more bombs and troops at the middle east is not going to do shit. "Kill em all and let God sort em out" is exactly the childlike response the government wanted from America to fund these wars, and it worked. This country is truly pathetic

While that's probably true, a dictator could probably do much more bad things in his lifetime than a scientist who does good things.

That's true but the killing of millions of people is not better than a discovery that change the wohle wolrs for hundreds of years